May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 30th 2010, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by asadsherazi
Very good to know about your progress

Congratzz !!
Thank's my dear , keep the hope always up .. I hope you will hear good news soon ..
Old Oct 31st 2010, 6:57 am
Just Joined

RMPK is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Your occupation?
Please update your signature with compete detail.
SW Eng
Old Oct 31st 2010, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

xqzmp is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by victim4ever
I have called DIAC yesterday regarding my application status ,they said still under routine process ,they don't need anything from me at this stage just a matter of waiting (how long = open ) l than asked about my form 80 status she said it's received .
I strongly believe ِASIO doing their work (I'm happy for that) but I have not seen any of us got their results up to date. For me one year turn since I submit PCC/MED & F80 and they are still doing their security checks for my little family living more than 15 yrs in one of the secure city like Dubai .
Any way,last week I have did again fresh PCC's (by my self) and I don't know if I can send it to my CO or no ? who knows this fresh PCC may remove the dust from my file with ASIO !! please any idea/advice most welcome .
well i think that phone did the trick for you, and dust removed from your file.

All the best and congratulations.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 4:10 pm
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

My dear's friends , I'm happy to let you know I have received my Pre-Grant letter , My CO asked for the 2nd VAC for (my wife) .
from this point as I used to say don't give up . I wish you all the best & I hope I will receive my visa grant v.soon Warm Regards ,
OO man, I am really very very happy for you. You made it happen boy. And you are no more victim

I am also a little sad that now i am the only one left with all the documents sent and still waititng.

Dear Victim, Did you send your pcc again ?

Regards,
K
Old Oct 31st 2010, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by cachiph
OO man, I am really very very happy for you. You made it happen boy. And you are no more victim

I am also a little sad that now i am the only one left with all the documents sent and still waititng.

Regards,
K
Thank's dear , don't worry i'm 100% sure you will be the next,about my PCC i didn't send it and my CO he didn't asked for it again , good luck , Regards
Old Oct 31st 2010, 4:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by xqzmp
well i think that phone did the trick for you, and dust removed from your file.

All the best and congratulations.
Yes my brother , I did not know what happened , I received a call from my lazy agent saying that I need to make the 2nd payment .. yes the dust finally removed , I wish you good luck & thanks ..
Old Oct 31st 2010, 4:50 pm
Forum Regular

Yes my brother , I did not know what happened , I received a call from my lazy agent saying that I need to make the 2nd payment .. yes the dust finally removed , I wish you good luck & thanks ..
I am also all prepared for the second payment. And Btw my agent is also very lazy. I gues we have a common one.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:15 pm
Forum Regular

I am also all prepared for the second payment. And Btw my agent is also very lazy. I gues we have a common one.
Yes , that's our luck , you don't believe since my 1'st application rejected due to ielts not attached to my application I used to to do every things by my self .. I'm sure next month will be yours , just by ready as you said with the money (2nd VAC) regards
Old Oct 31st 2010, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

My dear's friends , I'm happy to let you know I have received my Pre-Grant letter , My CO asked for the 2nd VAC for (my wife) .
from this point as I used to say don't give up . I wish you all the best & I hope I will receive my visa grant v.soon Warm Regards ,
Congratsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss bro
Old Oct 31st 2010, 6:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Regards,
K
Nope bro you are not the only one who have had documents sent and still lying in wait. I and many others are in the same boat with you. Lets see what happens next.
Old Oct 31st 2010, 6:33 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by proximo
Nope bro you are not the only one who have had documents sent and still lying in wait. I and many others are in the same boat with you. Lets see what happens next.
how can i forget you bro. Victims pre-grant is a sign of little hope for us.

Old Nov 1st 2010, 4:32 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Victim oh no U are no more victim anymore U are lucky 1 from now onward. Congrats again. Pls share ur occupation and what is 2nd payment/ VAC for wife ? As per my understanding all family members are included in single fee.
Pls explain in detail.
Wish u all the best.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
I've been here since ages ... lol!!! count me too
Old Nov 1st 2010, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Faraz
Congrats Victim oh no U are no more victim anymore U are lucky 1 from now onward. Congrats again. Pls share ur occupation and what is 2nd payment/ VAC for wife ? As per my understanding all family members are included in single fee.
Pls explain in detail.
Wish u all the best.
He already mentioned that his wife never sat for IELTS so he has to pay the extra amount. yes this is true family member are included in the application fee but IELTS is must.
Old Nov 1st 2010, 5:22 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by luvausi
He already mentioned that his wife never sat for IELTS so he has to pay the extra amount. yes this is true family member are included in the application fee but IELTS is must.
Thanks for clarification. I didn't notice the IELTS factor. Pardon me for that

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.