May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 25th 2010, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

gh_be_aussie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by ashfaq
yeah both r IT Professionals...
Can everybody share information in the below format to know how many of us are in the same boat and realize if there are any parameters that really matter especially when we have seen pakistanis getting through in 7 months time.

App. VISA Types =
Country =
Time since App =
Time since Form 80 =
Gaps between education =
Gaps between work experience =
Was there any missing info on Form 80 =
Is there any contact from CO since Form 80 submission =
Has you ever visited any other country =
Is there any change in circumstances since application =

Mine is ....

App. VISA Types = VE 175 IT professional CSL
Country = Pakistan, Punjab, lahore (never been to FATA or NWFP)
Time since App = 11 months 10 days
Time since Form 80 = 8 months 1 day
Gaps between education = No
Is any failed/incomplete degree = Yes
Gaps between work experience =No
Was there any missing info on Form 80 = Yes but cleared in 15 days
Is there any contact from CO since Form 80 submission = No, routine process
Has you ever visited any other country = Yes, to sudan on company project
Is there any change in circumstances since application = Yes, job switched

Last edited by gh_be_aussie; Oct 25th 2010 at 7:37 pm.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 5:15 am
Forum Regular

asifrupani will become famous soon enough

Hi,

IMHO BE is not a timeline forum and moderators just don't like this and they may soon close this thread. I would suggest you to just continue sharing the thoughts and information but not the timeline.

Further if your occupation is on SOL 3 I would suggest you to join this thread:
http://www.*************/forum/migrat...u-now-180.html

Best regards
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:03 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by gh_be_aussie
Can everybody share information in the below format to know how many of us are in the same boat and realize if there are any parameters that really matter especially when we have seen pakistanis getting through in 7 months time.

App. VISA Types =
Country =
Time since App =
Time since Form 80 =
Gaps between education =
Gaps between work experience =
Was there any missing info on Form 80 =
Is there any contact from CO since Form 80 submission =
Has you ever visited any other country =
Is there any change in circumstances since application =

Mine is ....

App. VISA Types = VE 175 IT professional CSL
Country = Pakistan, Punjab, lahore (never been to FATA or NWFP)
Time since App = 11 months 10 days
Time since Form 80 = 8 months 1 day
Gaps between education = No
Is any failed/incomplete degree = Yes
Gaps between work experience =No
Was there any missing info on Form 80 = Yes but cleared in 15 days
Is there any contact from CO since Form 80 submission = No, routine process
Has you ever visited any other country = Yes, to sudan on company project
Is there any change in circumstances since application = Yes, job switched
Beupdate.co.uk is for this purpose, go and have a look.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

regarding security assessment,can anyone comment on following thoughts[by a pakistani]

DIAC carry out security checks for HR applicant like Pakistanis becoz they consider them suitable to scrutinize owing to reputation of the countries and their local departments and still they rely on local security agencies to carry out these checks...isn`t it strange???

Plus i do believe if Pakistani local security agencies had been so active and dependable, they would have abolished the terrorism inside Pakistan...they were totally failed and hence i believe these security assessment phase is just adding to waiting period nothing else!!!
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:46 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by aliah
regarding security assessment,can anyone comment on following thoughts[by a pakistani]

DIAC carry out security checks for HR applicant like Pakistanis becoz they consider them suitable to scrutinize owing to reputation of the countries and their local departments and still they rely on local security agencies to carry out these checks...isn`t it strange???

Plus i do believe if Pakistani local security agencies had been so active and dependable, they would have abolished the terrorism inside Pakistan...they were totally failed and hence i believe these security assessment phase is just adding to waiting period nothing else!!!
It is true but they cannot force our agencies to inverstigate properly, it is a diplomatic matter and they just forward a "Request" to our agencies.

I agree situation is bad but not too bad, they have been doing their work but from last year some political involvement has ruined their name and status.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
It is true but they cannot force our agencies to inverstigate properly, it is a diplomatic matter and they just forward a "Request" to our agencies.

I agree situation is bad but not too bad, they have been doing their work but from last year some political involvement has ruined their name and status.
Dear all Pls avoid such political-cum-controversial debates/postings on such public forums. It would do nothing in expediting our cases rather it would further malign the already distorted image. Pls B patient and love ur country after all we belong to it and when we are abusing it ,in fact we are abusing ourself.
After all we are educated and matured people and our remarks should mirror it.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 7:58 am
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by Faraz
Dear all Pls avoid such political-cum-controversial debates/postings on such public forums. It would do nothing in expediting our cases rather it would further malign the already distorted image. Pls B patient and love ur country after all we belong to it and when we are abusing it ,in fact we are abusing ourself.
Anything wrong in my statement? any biasedness in my comments?
Try to open ur eyes and feel what's heppening your around.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

oh com`on man...nobody is spreading rumours or discussing politics here...we are just commenting on current situation...is that hazardous to name of our country??com`on and be real mature!!!plus literate and well educated people already knowing the situation through media...so you just relax
Old Oct 26th 2010, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Anything wrong in my statement? any biasedness in my comments?
Try to open ur eyes and feel what's heppening your around.
Neither I mention anyone name in my post nor I was saying to shut our eyes to present conditions and say " SUB ACHA HEY / everything is fine. I am just giving my comments and trying to make a point, which unfortunately I think I couldn't convey properly. Its really a sad thing that non of the other nationals belonging to almost same HR countries as that of ours seldom or never post anything bad for their homeland and I think we are the blessed one (?) to do this great thing.
BTW by opening our eyes doesn't mean to always complaining.
I know the feelings and pains of waiting. InshaAllah our time would come and we all would succeed in our efforts.
So try to relax and chill out. Nothing personal here.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 9:02 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Neither I mention anyone name in my post nor I was saying to shut our eyes to present conditions and say " SUB ACHA HEY / everything is fine. I am just giving my comments and trying to make a point, which unfortunately I think I couldn't convey properly. Its really a sad thing that non of the other nationals belonging to almost same HR countries as that of ours seldom or never post anything bad for their homeland and I think we are the blessed one (?) to do this great thing.
BTW by opening our eyes doesn't mean to always complaining.
I know the feelings and pains of waiting. InshaAllah our time would come and we all would succeed in our efforts.
So try to relax and chill out. Nothing personal here.
You have to realise many other things when you compare your HR country with other HR countries.

Other HR country's individual might also be criticizing what 'goes around' in their country but many HR countries like brazil, middle eastern countries, argentina, blah blah blah, they don't communicate in english as much as we do.

They might be doing the same thing on some russian, slovakian, spanish forum somewhere on the internet. You just don't know about that.

I have visited India, Thailand, China..and everywhere you find people who are criticizing their country you just don't know untill you come across it. Constructive criticism is healthy.

IMO all criticism is good if it does not involve lies. Whatever these people said above was all true. They can't be held responsible for saying what is truth.
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gh_be_aussie
Hi all.

Has anyone seen any pakistan with CSL who is struck and applied before May 09
Did pakistan too applied for australian immigration ?

Yehi din dekhna reh gaya tha kiya...
Old Oct 26th 2010, 1:37 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by xuberant

Old Oct 26th 2010, 2:21 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by xuberant

hypothetically if we immigrate the whole pakistan to australia..australia would still be able to take us all in
Old Oct 26th 2010, 9:25 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road

I have called DIAC yesterday regarding my application status ,they said still under routine process ,they don't need anything from me at this stage just a matter of waiting (how long = open ) l than asked about my form 80 status she said it's received .
I strongly believe ِASIO doing their work (I'm happy for that) but I have not seen any of us got their results up to date. For me one year turn since I submit PCC/MED & F80 and they are still doing their security checks for my little family living more than 15 yrs in one of the secure city like Dubai .
Any way,last week I have did again fresh PCC's (by my self) and I don't know if I can send it to my CO or no ? who knows this fresh PCC may remove the dust from my file with ASIO !! please any idea/advice most welcome .
Old Oct 27th 2010, 1:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by victim4ever
I have called DIAC yesterday regarding my application status ,they said still under routine process ,they don't need anything from me at this stage just a matter of waiting (how long = open ) l than asked about my form 80 status she said it's received .
I strongly believe ِASIO doing their work (I'm happy for that) but I have not seen any of us got their results up to date. For me one year turn since I submit PCC/MED & F80 and they are still doing their security checks for my little family living more than 15 yrs in one of the secure city like Dubai .
Any way,last week I have did again fresh PCC's (by my self) and I don't know if I can send it to my CO or no ? who knows this fresh PCC may remove the dust from my file with ASIO !! please any idea/advice most welcome .

Dont you think you should have waited for COs call(for PCC)?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.