May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
I think the boat is out of fuel. Someone has to jump into the river and push the boat.
Why you"re disappointed ? your CO asked you on Sep. for your Pcc/Med and that's good sign . By the way we are in the way to Australia so we are crossing the ocean not the river
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by victim4ever
Why you"re disappointed ? your CO asked you on Sep. for your Pcc/Med and that's good sign . By the way we are in the way to Australia so we are crossing the ocean not the river
I am not disappointed man . I stopped thinking about Australia. However I love to be on B.E with you guys.
Jumping into ocean will be a bad idea. We need to call someone for help.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

I am not disappointed man . I stopped thinking about Australia. However I love to be on B.E with you guys.
Jumping into ocean will be a bad idea. We need to call someone for help.
Imran bhai why you stopped thinking abt it???
teh day you will get it,you wont even acknwoledge the actual delay...

Anyways what can be worst case scenario??
will we get plain rejection after so long for no reason or what????
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aliah
Imran bhai why you stopped thinking abt it???
teh day you will get it,you wont even acknwoledge the actual delay...

Anyways what can be worst case scenario??
will we get plain rejection after so long for no reason or what????
Ali I am not sure what they are doing with my medical. Its still shown as "referred for further approval". however I am still hopeful.
Eventhough I get visa in this month or next. I can't leave before January 2011.
Ask me why??
Because December is the christmas month and jobs are closed before christmas and new jobs will be opened by the end of january.

They can't refuse visa without any reason however waiting is worst.
Frustration is on the peak when you are close to visa grant.

Last edited by imranprogrammer; Oct 13th 2010 at 5:41 pm.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Ali I am not sure what they are doing with my medical. Its still shown as "referred for further approval". however I am still hopeful.
Ask me why??
Because December is the christmas month and jobs are closed before christmas and new jobs will be opened by the end of january.

Anyways visa grant will give a mental satisfaction and a power to roll down the boss and a desire to enjoy rest of months in Pakistan.
But frustration hasn't over yet.
Dont be restless bro...you should wait for atleast a month from the date you attended your medical exam...atleast wait till 21 and it will be finalized...

Plus why dont you ask from Health operation center abt ur meds???

i got medicals finalized 5 days after being referred!!!
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dont be restless bro...you should wait for atleast a month from the date you attended your medical exam...atleast wait till 21 and it will be finalized...

Plus why dont you ask from Health operation center abt ur meds???

i got medicals finalized 5 days after being referred!!!
Sometimes they do not update the online status.
Otherwise I will ping them in next month.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sometimes they do not update the online status.
Otherwise I will ping them in next month.
i believe that "medical finalized" message on front side of your status page is updated by HOC and they update it regularly and as soon as it is done...it is upto ur CO whether he updates status of your form 160 and 26 subsequently or not!!!!

this is what i experienced...
Old Oct 13th 2010, 5:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

i believe that "medical finalized" message on front side of your status page is updated by HOC and they update it regularly and as soon as it is done...it is upto ur CO whether he updates status of your form 160 and 26 subsequently or not!!!!

this is what i experienced...
I think you are right. Since medical status is changing on the first page and the document checklist is still showing Medical as Requested.
That means CO has requested and HOC is still doing something.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 6:28 pm
Forum Regular

I think you are right. Since medical status is changing on the first page and the document checklist is still showing Medical as Requested.
That means CO has requested and HOC is still doing something.
Imran ,send E-mail to HOC ([email protected]) and asked the status of your Med. don't forget to include your details .
Old Oct 13th 2010, 6:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Imran ,send E-mail to HOC ([email protected]) and asked the status of your Med. don't forget to include your details .
Thanks Victim. I highly appreciate your help. I will ask them about my status.
Old Oct 13th 2010, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

Ask me why??

They can't refuse visa without any reason however waiting is worst.
Frustration is on the peak when you are close to visa grant.
My dear, if you want to know the real meaning of frustration have a look to my signature detail ,may be it will make you feel you are still much better ..
keep the hope and smile
Old Oct 13th 2010, 8:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

My dear, if you want to know the real meaning of frustration have a look to my signature detail ,may be it will make you feel you are still much better ..
keep the hope and smile
It seems that you are banging your head since March 2008.
I think DIAC is performing passion testing upon you.
Anyways good luck with your case.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 4:16 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear May fellows,

Here is a good news for all of us, as yesterday I have got call for Medicals and PCC. Please pray for me and all of us.

Thanks.
Old Oct 14th 2010, 4:46 am
Start of the end

shahmeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Victim. I highly appreciate your help. I will ask them about my status.
Dear Imran, when the status comes for medical results being reffered, do they mention the specific tests that have been referred, like HIV, Hepatitis C, B etc or is it just one status?

Did you get any call from your medical centre regarding your tests whether there was any problem with them?
Old Oct 14th 2010, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by intellect20
Dear May fellows,

Here is a good news for all of us, as yesterday I have got call for Medicals and PCC. Please pray for me and all of us.

Thanks.
good luck intellect20..what is Form 80 status saying now???...this is very good news...

plz mention your detailed timeline in your signature now!!!

cheers!

Last edited by aliah; Oct 14th 2010 at 5:29 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.