May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by victim4ever
As I said , one day sure will come and here it is congratulation to you brother .
My waiting brothers :the sun will shine again .. after the clouds there must be rain .. who said waiting is killing and pain ..tomorrow sure sure will come again .. warm regards
I heard from BE that majority of the cases have been reffered to the ASIO. Can anybody explains me that what is the source of this news and how can i check that my application is reffered to ASIO or not?

One important question is that if the case is reffered to ASIO then what is the reply from the Case Officer regarding PLE or mail?
Old Oct 1st 2010, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by ashfaq
how can i check that my application is reffered to ASIO or not?

use this form IF YOU REALLY WANT TO KNOW

http://www.igis.gov.au/complaints/im...laint_form.cfm
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:12 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

For all pakistani applicants who are facing sluggish processing due to secuirty checks ; read this urdu column

<Admin edit - snip>

this was published in renowned pakistani newspaper and it shows the level of competence of people working in secuirty and intelligence organizations in Pakistan...

It is plausible to see such slothful response from agencies internal to Pakistan!!!

Last edited by Sue; Oct 1st 2010 at 12:33 pm. Reason: Sorry link removed, language of use on BE is Eng, we've no way of knowing if that links to anything iffy as it's not in Eng
Old Oct 1st 2010, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by aliah
For all pakistani applicants who are facing sluggish processing due to secuirty checks ; read this urdu column

this was published in renowned pakistani newspaper and it shows the level of competence of people working in secuirty and intelligence organizations in Pakistan...

It is plausible to see such slothful response from agencies internal to Pakistan!!!
Thanks for sharing nice article ali. I knew it before that these are our own security agencies that suck lives of innocent immigrats by delaying their cases and doing bullshit job in the country.
Old Oct 1st 2010, 10:07 am
Forum Regular

victim4ever is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by ashfaq
I heard from BE that majority of the cases have been reffered to the ASIO. Can anybody explains me that what is the source of this news and how can i check that my application is reffered to ASIO or not?

One important question is that if the case is reffered to ASIO then what is the reply from the Case Officer regarding PLE or mail?
Best way send email to [email protected] give them your details :your full name ,date of birth,country of birth,type of visa, DIAC case file number.in the email just ask if my application has been referred to your office .

If the case is referred to ASIO your CO replies will be the same ..your application is still under routine .... regards,
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Best way send email to [email protected] give them your details :your full name ,date of birth,country of birth,type of visa, DIAC case file number.in the email just ask if my application has been referred to your office .

If the case is referred to ASIO your CO replies will be the same ..your application is still under routine .... regards,
Hi,

what is the best time to raise this email, what I presume it would be when the applicant status in "External checking processes" reflecting.

Thx!
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi,

what is the best time to raise this email, what I presume it would be when the applicant status in "External checking processes" reflecting.

Thx!
you just submitted your F80 some months back ,let them do their work and when your F80 close to 9 to 12 months old it will be reasonable to raise it up .
Anyway , I hope your F80 will clear before that .Jovipk I don't want to tell you be patient as most of the people here don't like this word but I wish you & everybody here good luck ..
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 2:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by engineeer
thnxs victim 4 encouraging us your words r ray of hope in the hour of darkness..
Engineer , thanks for the compliment and by the way look to it from the positive way and just keep the darkness away ... Australia is not going to light your life it's you...look to it that way and you will make it
Old Oct 2nd 2010, 3:15 pm
Forum Regular

tatoo is on a distinguished road

agreed

you just submitted your F80 some months back ,let them do their work and when your F80 close to 9 to 12 months old it will be reasonable to raise it up .
Anyway , I hope your F80 will clear before that .Jovipk I don't want to tell you be patient as most of the people here don't like this word but I wish you & everybody here good luck ..
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Thx mate for your valueable advise

I will try to be patient as much possible, though its against human nature.
All the best with your application.
Old Oct 3rd 2010, 6:56 pm
Start of the end

shahmeer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jovipk
Thx mate for your valueable advise

I will try to be patient as much possible, though its against human nature.
All the best with your application.
Faraz and iamprogrammer any update from your side?
Old Oct 4th 2010, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shahmeer
Faraz and iamprogrammer any update from your side?
NO
Old Oct 4th 2010, 10:07 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
NO
I think it's an early days for both of u guys if I compare both of u with other applicants who applied in April,May, June or August.
Old Oct 4th 2010, 8:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the email response from ASPC today!

..... Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175
VE 175 (e-lodged): 10 June 2008
VE 175 (paper): 10 June 2008

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176
VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2008
VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2008 .......

this is for the first time that current app process dates are provided for 175/176 applications.

Overall, it seems more wait for May 09 applicants at least

Regards,
MJ
Old Oct 5th 2010, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Here is the email response from ASPC today!

..... Skilled – Independent (Migrant) subclass 175
VE 175 (e-lodged): 10 June 2008
VE 175 (paper): 10 June 2008

Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) subclass 176
VE 176 (e-lodged): 10 June 2008
VE 176 (paper): 10 June 2008 .......

this is for the first time that current app process dates are provided for 175/176 applications.

Overall, it seems more wait for May 09 applicants at least

Regards,
MJ
These dates reflect the CO allocation only.isn`t it????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.