May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 19th 2010, 4:36 pm
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by aliah
If CO has mentioned any estimated time frame for the completion of routine processing,its fine,otherwise nobody can give u the time frame!
I am going through internal checks since March ...You can`t actually relate form 80 to internal or external checks!coz in my case CO said that internal checks are to be completed and nothing else required...my form 80 shows "further checking required"
I agree with you. I have team 3. As far as my documents status is concerned,nothing has been updated since the day i lodged the application (which is not a surprise as it is very common). I submitted my form 80 in November 09 when i was requested to do so. So far i only get updated of the progress when i call their offices. The CO doesnt like updating the status online for some reason. Maybe normally external checks come before internal checks, but in my case they have come after as 2 DIAC officers have told me on 2 seperate occasions.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mkokab1
In my case Form 80 is Met (I GUESS EXTERNAL CHECKS ARE COMPLETE). Now my application is undergoing ROUTINE PROCESSING. And what is routine processing? Any guess anybody? Perhaps INTERNAL CHECKS. Any idea how long it takes for routine processing to be complete???
Dear

when ur documents and Form 80 status was MET ?And wt was previously it?
Old Jul 19th 2010, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gillgee
Dear

when ur documents and Form 80 status was MET ?And wt was previously it?
Form 80, PCC, Med were changed to MET beginning July, when I requested my CO to update online status page. All documents for my spouse are showing as MET. Some of my and my daughters' documents are showing as received. I think the CO didn't bother to update them or still processing those. On recent inquiry from CO about the timeline, she mentioned, routine processing is going on and she can't give definite time frame for finalization of application.
Old Jul 19th 2010, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough

I wonder what are they (DIAC) trying to figure out...

If somehow they are following a system, they can estimate timelines (like they announce in their public statements approx. 15 months). Every case officer is responsible for the cases he/she processes but they dont even bother to update the online documents status (for which they are getting paid for).

They (DIAC) do have historical data and complete information of all applicants from all over the world and there are no new things they are doing right now (I mean they should be expert in immigration cases and checks by now for any region. I dont know if they are using some statistical/analytical system that can help case officers in processing cases).

This is some good height of professionalism that I havent seen in a while.
Enough said about AUS...
I know
this is not only for DIAC; USA and CANADA agencies/immigration departments also top on the list in this matter where they take unnecessary long time to process and then finalize visas/cases. In the meanwhile then also say that unfortunately we are unable to provide a timeline (Are they working with internal/external companies or persons who do not committ and do not provide timely results?)

Every case is unique, different and that is the reason cases are processed by case officers and not machines. If case officer job is to process and finalize cases then they should know the estimated time as well, or immigration departments are underemployed even after continuously increasing the visa and processing fees.

In short we have to wait as we cannot change and challenge this system and we have to accept it because they are the boss...
Old Jul 20th 2010, 2:59 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
anyone with idea about after effects of new priority processing arrangments???
will they ever seek to set time frame for the finalization of pending CSL applicants???
any valuable comments plz???
Hi,
CO replied me
" Now the there are new priorities and these prioritis will be announced soon on DIAC website. CSL is revoked now but as CO is appointed; your application will continued to be processed."
Old Jul 20th 2010, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

this is good news.
Originally Posted by hopethebest
Hi,
CO replied me
" Now the there are new priorities and these prioritis will be announced soon on DIAC website. CSL is revoked now but as CO is appointed; your application will continued to be processed."
Old Jul 20th 2010, 5:21 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
CO replied me
really good news infact
Old Jul 20th 2010, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
really good news infact
Good
Old Jul 20th 2010, 7:01 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi,
CO replied me
When did you get this response?
Old Jul 20th 2010, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

slezenger is an unknown quantity at this point

its here...check it out..

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm
Old Jul 20th 2010, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I received reply on monday morning, July 18, 2010
Old Jul 21st 2010, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Form 80, PCC, Med were changed to MET beginning July, when I requested my CO to update online status page. All documents for my spouse are showing as MET. Some of my and my daughters' documents are showing as received. I think the CO didn't bother to update them or still processing those. On recent inquiry from CO about the timeline, she mentioned, routine processing is going on and she can't give definite time frame for finalization of application.
Dear

Can you please share which documents are in "Received" status?

In detail plz.

Rgds
Old Jul 21st 2010, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gillgee
Dear

Can you please share which documents are in "Received" status?

In detail plz.

Rgds
Person 1 Name: XXXX XXXX

15/06/2010 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Received
15/06/2010 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Received
15/06/2010 IELTS English Test Report Results Received
15/06/2010 Evidence of overseas qualifications Received
15/06/2010 Evidence of skills assessment Received
15/06/2010 Evidence of Specific Work Experience Received
05/07/2010 Form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment Met
15/06/2010 Marriage certificate Received
05/07/2010 Overseas penal clearance certificate 1 Met
15/06/2010 Passport photo Received
05/07/2010 Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray Met
05/07/2010 Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa Met
05/07/2010 Overseas penal clearance certificate 2 Met

My CO doesn't update online page automatically. She only did so after sending her emails on couple of occasions.

I hope it helps.
Old Jul 21st 2010, 10:15 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by slezenger
I have called DIAC 2 times in the last 3 months and according to them the INTERNAL CHECKS are complete (completed 24th March) for me. And now my application is going through the EXTERNAL CHECKS (carried out by 3rd parties), which is the last phase of the process, and can take up to a maximum of another 6 months...
dear i want to ask u that can i talk to my CO by phone if i will call the DIAC and says that i want to talk to my CO?? and also that can calling to CO is beneficial for the processing speed of my case??
Old Jul 21st 2010, 10:21 am
Forum Regular

Person 1 Name: XXXX XXXX

15/06/2010 Birth certificate or other evidence of age Received
15/06/2010 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page Received
15/06/2010 IELTS English Test Report Results Received
15/06/2010 Evidence of overseas qualifications Received
15/06/2010 Evidence of skills assessment Received
15/06/2010 Evidence of Specific Work Experience Received
05/07/2010 Form 80 - Personal particulars for character assessment Met
15/06/2010 Marriage certificate Received
05/07/2010 Overseas penal clearance certificate 1 Met
15/06/2010 Passport photo Received
05/07/2010 Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray Met
05/07/2010 Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa Met
05/07/2010 Overseas penal clearance certificate 2 Met

My CO doesn't update online page automatically. She only did so after sending her emails on couple of occasions.

I hope it helps.
Thanks a lot 4 sharing.

Ur Form 80 is MET in less than four months....That's wonderful.

1-R u from Pakistan?Do you usually residing in Pakistan?
2-Your Spouse Form 80 is MET or not.

Rgds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.