May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 12th 2010, 8:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by proximo
Keeping in mind the context of the email I received, all I can see logically is that DIAC is not keen to finalize my case even after one more year so I should better throw all my visa worries into the dustbin just as they have thrown my case into the dustbin. lolz . Thats what I can pressume after 14 months of wait and this reply. I should concentrate on my career here in Pakistan instead of wasting time on this hypocritical visa evaluation system lmfao . Best of luck guys.
Forget about your visa and also B.E. Come back to BE with visa grant letter.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:24 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Keeping in mind the context of the email I received, all I can see logically is that DIAC is not keen to finalize my case even after one more year so I should better throw all my visa worries into the dustbin just as they have thrown my case into the dustbin. lolz . Thats what I can pressume after 14 months of wait and this reply. I should concentrate on my career here in Pakistan instead of wasting time on this hypocritical visa evaluation system lmfao . Best of luck guys.
it is annoying,no doubt!
But dude instead of getting paranoid,why not raise this issue with DIAC?
what if all may`09 guys raise their voices and jointly convince DIAC to answer why there is huge difference(so called***) between processing of Pakistanis and others...AHC Pakistan is useless and unable to answer,i suppose!
B.E. is not DIAC related forum and your voice will remain contained in...
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

some guys got their visa grant letter within 2 or 3 months. i don't know why the processing time varies more one applicant to another applicant.

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

intellect20 is an unknown quantity at this point

But how can we raise our voices with DIAC??? Any ideas?
Originally Posted by aliah
it is annoying,no doubt!
But dude instead of getting paranoid,why not raise this issue with DIAC?
what if all may`09 guys raise their voices and jointly convince DIAC to answer why there is huge difference(so called***) between processing of Pakistanis and others...AHC Pakistan is useless and unable to answer,i suppose!
B.E. is not DIAC related forum and your voice will remain contained in...
Old Jul 13th 2010, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by intellect20
But how can we raise our voices with DIAC??? Any ideas?
Its a suggestion/idea only...
but there should rather must be some channel through which it can be done. ..
if somehow official word from DIAC on this issue comes out,that will relieve the pain to great extent...
Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

I agree perhaps this is the best thing to do now.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 6:43 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mahbub1230
some guys got their visa grant letter within 2 or 3 months. i don't know why the processing time varies more one applicant to another applicant.
Because every application is unqiue, and thus every application requires different checks to be made.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Its a suggestion/idea only...
but there should rather must be some channel through which it can be done. ..
if somehow official word from DIAC on this issue comes out,that will relieve the pain to great extent...
According to my suggestion. one should call to AHC first rather then to DIAC and ask the recepient about this delay because I strongly believe that AHC is responsible for such kind of delays otherwise u can see that other High risk countries applicants got visa within 6 months or so. So it's the delay from AHC and I think we can ask the AHC that y there si too much delay from AHC??
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

By the way what is B.E?? Please tell me might be it will be beneficail for us
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ashfaq
According to my suggestion. one should call to AHC first rather then to DIAC and ask the recepient about this delay because I strongly believe that AHC is responsible for such kind of delays otherwise u can see that other High risk countries applicants got visa within 6 months or so. So it's the delay from AHC and I think we can ask the AHC that y there si too much delay from AHC??
AHC wont answer ur query...i emailed once abt these checks and they plainly stated that "this office can not provide info on ur visa application.You need to contact the office where you have lodged this application"(which is adelaide ofcourse).
Originally Posted by ashfaq
By the way what is B.E?? Please tell me might be it will be beneficail for us
BritishExpats
Old Jul 13th 2010, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

AHC wont answer ur query...i emailed once abt these checks and they plainly stated that "this office can not provide info on ur visa application.You need to contact the office where you have lodged this application"(which is adelaide ofcourse).

BritishExpats
then sorry to say that we can not do any thing instead to pray to ALLAH because I am sured that DIAC is fully dependent on AHC. It's the AHC who delays the verifications because of our country crisis. That is why they reply that the routine process is underway whenever it will be cleared the CO will talk to u. Actually they r continuously waiting for the AHC response.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello All May 2009's

I 've one question now on my mind..

DIAC client service charter says a maximum time frame of 15 months for 175/176 applications.
U all people being May 2009 applicants are going to cross this legitimate time limit given by DIAC at the end of July.Have anyone raised this legitimate issue with DIAC in any of your correspondence with your CO's.Wt's DIAC's point of view about this issue.
Old Jul 13th 2010, 5:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by gillgee
Hello All May 2009's

I 've one question now on my mind..

DIAC client service charter says a maximum time frame of 15 months for 175/176 applications.
U all people being May 2009 applicants are going to cross this legitimate time limit given by DIAC at the end of July.Have anyone raised this legitimate issue with DIAC in any of your correspondence with your CO's.Wt's DIAC's point of view about this issue.
I guess its average time not max time.
Old Jul 14th 2010, 8:16 am
BE Enthusiast

I guess its average time not max time.
some visa grants may break this silence...
i had feeling that Form 80 being "met"means a visa grant shortly but....people here are bound to wait even after that....
whats happening???
Old Jul 14th 2010, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

My form 80 and form 1221 are showing "MET" since 5th of March. Till now i am waiting for visa grant letter.

some visa grants may break this silence...
i had feeling that Form 80 being "met"means a visa grant shortly but....people here are bound to wait even after that....
whats happening???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.