May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

sdeveloper will become famous soon enoughsdeveloper will become famous soon enough
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel

Stay positive Boy!

InshaAllah in this month we will get it...
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:23 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sdeveloper

InshaAllah in this month we will get it...
I hope all the may 09 applicants get the visa this month and than we can burry this thread for good
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 525252
I hope all the may 09 applicants get the visa this month and than we can burry this thread for good
lol Yeah
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

InshaAllah .....
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 9:38 am
Just Joined

kickboxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by funky_beat
Dear bros,
Just writing to share a good news that I got my Visa grant today. Best of luck to those who are waiting and it looks like a good news for the Pakistanis.

Cheers,
Congratulationsssssssssssssssssss brother.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 525252
Inshallah
Old Jul 4th 2010, 5:03 pm
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear bros,
Just writing to share a good news that I got my Visa grant today. Best of luck to those who are waiting and it looks like a good news for the Pakistanis.

Cheers,
MAny many hearteous congratulations boy. Good that list of waiting MAY applicants has decreased though by 1 but a very positive sign.
cheers. . .

Regards,
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cachiph
MAny many hearteous congratulations boy. Good that list of waiting MAY applicants has decreased though by 1 but a very positive sign.
cheers. . .

Regards,
he isn't a may applicant i guess
Old Jul 5th 2010, 3:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
he isn't a may applicant i guess
Yep, August 09 I guess!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 12:50 am
BE Enthusiast

umair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant futureumair has a brilliant future

Dear bros,

Cheers,
Congrats mate. Hope you will have good settlement over there
Old Jul 6th 2010, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

CO told me on 20th May:"no further docs required and application is under routine processing which I estimate to complete in next 3-4 months"
Today(6 june) mail from team address but after office hours and without CO`s name:"All non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on their individual merits.....................this includes the requirement for applicants to meet mandatory health, character and national security criteria.The timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to
another, depending on individual circumstances.
Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of the application. You can be assured,
however, ..................staff will do
all they can to ensure that the application is finalised
as quickly as possible."
<<comment removed by Mod>>
I mean do these statements have any bearing to actual scenario???
why difference?

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 6th 2010 at 8:19 am. Reason: This is an English language forum, if you wish to use other languages please go elsewhere
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by aliah
CO told me on 20th May:"no further docs required and application is under routine processing which I estimate to complete in next 3-4 months"
Today(6 june) mail from team address but after office hours and without CO`s name:"All non-citizens applying for visas to enter Australia are considered on their individual merits.....................this includes the requirement for applicants to meet mandatory health, character and national security criteria.The timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to
another, depending on individual circumstances.
Unfortunately, I am unable to provide you with a definitive timeframe for finalisation of the application. You can be assured,
however, ..................staff will do
all they can to ensure that the application is finalised
as quickly as possible."
<<comment removed by Mod>>
I mean do these statements have any bearing to actual scenario???
why difference?
Yeah this is self contradicting. However, if a CO tells you that your application will take 3 to 4 months, that means it should be finalized within that time frame. Usually they copy paste the ready made replies so those replies bear no meaning and its really easy to figure out such replies. These replies are meaningless and should be ignored.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:19 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by proximo
Yeah this is self contradicting. However, if a CO tells you that your application will take 3 to 4 months, that means it should be finalized within that time frame. Usually they copy paste the ready made replies so those replies bear no meaning and its really easy to figure out such replies. These replies are meaningless and should be ignored.
When i got first email from CO he mentioned my application will take 6 to 9 months but after 1 month when i uploaded some missing documents he said application will take 9 to 12 months.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
When i got first email from CO he mentioned my application will take 6 to 9 months but after 1 month when i uploaded some missing documents he said application will take 9 to 12 months.
What I assume, CO has no idea how long security checks will take. They just tell the general time frame. This timeframe varies from individual to individual, like a candidate in Waziristan and other in Islamabad. But this is only my assumption. God knows better whats going on.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel
Yep, August 09 I guess!
Can anybody tell me that how much time the CO requires in order to reply the PLE?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.