British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

shafaqat309 May 30th 2010 1:50 pm

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by mkokab1 (Post 8599518)
On another note, people from specially Pakistan shouldn't get impatient if their COs haven't requested for Meds and/or PCCs. Because it is in their favor actually not to submit at the initial stages of the application. As most of Pakistani applicants know that it is taking over 12 months for perhaps most of their applications to be finalized even being on CSL, submitting Meds/PCC at later stage is better since there is less chance of them being expired.

The reason why I am saying this because my CO requested my PCC and Med after 10 weeks of my application. Now looking at the timelines, I am thinking that may be I have to resubmit them, therefore extra financial cost, if 12 months period run out.

They should request for PCC and meds when all alleged security checks are done.

mkokab1 May 30th 2010 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8599538)
They should request for PCC and meds when all alleged security checks are done.

Totally agree. :thumbup:Actually I have seen people complaining more about COs who don't request Meds and PCCs after Form 80 request.

shafaqat309 May 30th 2010 2:39 pm

Originally Posted by mkokab1 (Post 8599550)
Totally agree. :thumbup:Actually I have seen people complaining more about COs who don't request Meds and PCCs after Form 80 request.

Actually people are not happy in any case.

mustafa_jaleel May 30th 2010 3:59 pm

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8599586)
Actually people are not happy in any case.

Yea, rightly said; If you get a call for meds then you are concerned about their expiration and if you don't get any news then you seem concerned whether any progress is made or not ... lol :P

ashfaq May 31st 2010 8:28 am

Originally Posted by mustafa_jaleel (Post 8599676)
Yea, rightly said; If you get a call for meds then you are concerned about their expiration and if you don't get any news then you seem concerned whether any progress is made or not ... lol :P

I appreciate ur point of view. Look at me I am still waitng for the medical and PCC call. If CO will request me to do so i will be happy and then I should not concern about it's expiration. good views..

khdmah May 31st 2010 10:01 am

@Ashfaq

Brother we all are waiting for end goal which is Grant letter ..... medical and PCC are just part of application....... for me it does not matter if some one get request earlier or late

ashfaq May 31st 2010 10:46 am

Originally Posted by khdmah (Post 8601154)
@Ashfaq

Brother we all are waiting for end goal which is Grant letter ..... medical and PCC are just part of application....... for me it does not matter if some one get request earlier or late

Can u get grant letter without Medical and PCC request. I don't think so likewise u can not reach to the peak without passing the first step of the upstairs. So I can not think about the grant at the moment because I am firstly focusing on the Medical and PCC request. After wards I will focus to the final grant because without Medical and PCC request, every one can not get the final grant. Best of luck dear....

luvausi May 31st 2010 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by ashfaq (Post 8601249)
Can u get grant letter without Medical and PCC request. I don't think so likewise u can not reach to the peak without passing the first step of the upstairs. So I can not think about the grant at the moment because I am firstly focusing on the Medical and PCC request. After wards I will focus to the final grant because without Medical and PCC request, every one can not get the final grant. Best of luck dear....

Dont be so silli n stupd to each other .damn it we are here to keep the moral high not for personal pinching so i wo:thumbup:uld suggest to avoid these things.

mustafa_jaleel May 31st 2010 6:42 pm

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8601998)
Dont be so silli n stupd to each other .damn it we are here to keep the moral high not for personal pinching so i wo:thumbup:uld suggest to avoid these things.

:thumbup:

mkokab1 May 31st 2010 7:33 pm

Originally Posted by luvausi (Post 8601998)

Thanks for reminder :thumbsup:

shafaqat309 Jun 1st 2010 7:23 am

Originally Posted by mkokab1 (Post 8602166)
Thanks for reminder :thumbsup:

:)

shafaqat309 Jun 2nd 2010 4:46 pm

Hi all
I have following sentence in email from CO
"Please do NOT take any action at this stage for health or police checks. Due to certain internal
checking processes affecting this application, which could take a long titme - perhaps 6-9 months
or more - it will also be a long time before this ofifce requests health and police checks."

Had you people same time related sentence in your emails?

proximo Jun 2nd 2010 5:28 pm

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8606483)
Hi all
"Please do NOT take any action at this stage for health or police checks. Due to certain internal
checking processes affecting this application, which could take a long titme - perhaps 6-9 months
or more - it will also be a long time before this ofifce requests health and police checks."

Uffffff this is where the shoe pinches the checkssssssssssssss.

525252 Jun 2nd 2010 5:33 pm

Originally Posted by shafaqat309 (Post 8606483)
Hi all

6-9 months !
but what about those who are already waiting for over 12 months? like the may 09 Pak applicants ?

intellect20 Jun 3rd 2010 4:09 am

I think our checks are statrted after submitting Form 80. I have submitted my Form 80 in October 09. So now it is 8 months for me. Similarly other May 09 applicants. I hope and pray that June 10 would be the last month of wait and we would listen from our COs in July 10.

Originally Posted by 525252 (Post 8606584)
6-9 months !
but what about those who are already waiting for over 12 months? like the may 09 Pak applicants ?