British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   May 2009 Visa Applicants (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/may-2009-visa-applicants-608928/)

Bermudashorts Sep 28th 2009 7:44 am

Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

I am an accountant, don't know where my usual signature went on my last post :confused:

I was non-CSL until I uploaded my IELTS score yesterday and 18 hours later I have email from CO and all documents have changed to met. I am still in shock really, I didn't even send email or PLE to tell DIAC that I had done my IELTS.

mpgrewal Sep 28th 2009 7:53 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 7970679)
I am an accountant, don't know where my usual signature went on my last post :confused:

I was non-CSL until I uploaded my IELTS score yesterday and 18 hours later I have email from CO and all documents have changed to met. I am still in shock really, I didn't even send email or PLE to tell DIAC that I had done my IELTS.

You are REALLY lucky... :thumbsup:

freebo Sep 28th 2009 7:58 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 7970679)

Well done, :thumbup: do let us know how you get on! I'm about 10 weeks behind you, and now seriously thinking of getting my meds done (PCC is in progress).

Bermudashorts Sep 28th 2009 8:01 am

Originally Posted by mpgrewal (Post 7970706)
You are REALLY lucky... :thumbsup:

Feeling more like bewildered at the moment. I was sure you had to send the PLE to ask DIAC to pt you on the CSL and I wasn't planning to do that just yet as timing not quite right for us. Still we are coming round to the idea. :)

I am going to take a couple of months to do my meds, I want to lose some spare pounds and get a bit fitter first Have to get one of my PCC from overseas (Bermuda) so that may take a little while too.

freebo Sep 28th 2009 8:03 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 7970738)
Feeling more like bewildered at the moment. I was sure you had to send the PLE to ask DIAC to pt you on the CSL and I wasn't planning to do that just yet as timing not quite right for us. Still we are coming round to the idea. :)

I am going to take a couple of months to do my meds, I want to lose some spare pounds and get a bit fitter first :D Have to get one of my PCC from overseas (Bermuda) so that may take a little while too.

Up to you of course, but with what happened last week that sounds a huge gamble. As many will now tell you a visa in the hand is priceless.

Bermudashorts Sep 28th 2009 8:05 am

Welll Bermuda PCC will definitely take a couple of months anyway... nothing I can do about that. So might as well not get medicals too early and reduce my validation window.

freebo Sep 28th 2009 8:10 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 7970755)
Welll Bermuda PCC will definitely take a couple of months anyway... nothing I can do about that. So might as well not get medicals too early and reduce my validation window.

Ah, I see. Well done & best of luck!

mohodhaka Sep 28th 2009 8:25 am

Originally Posted by namecaesar (Post 7970589)
Your turn of visa grant now my friend.:thumbup:

oh sohel, i m really tensed.. u know !
last satday, i have done my wife's medical. And her PCC is in my hand right now. waiting for CO's mail to upload the PCC.

plz pray for me and wish me good luck!

mpgrewal Sep 28th 2009 9:50 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 7970798)
waiting for CO's mail to upload the PCC.

Why are you waiting mate. Haven't you read the post above where a user directly got a Visa (without even having got information of CO allocation).. Looks like you yourself want to delay your process:blink:

namecaesar Sep 28th 2009 10:09 am

Originally Posted by mohodhaka (Post 7970798)
oh sohel, i m really tensed.. u know !
last satday, i have done my wife's medical. And her PCC is in my hand right now. waiting for CO's mail to upload the PCC.

plz pray for me and wish me good luck!

Relax my friend. I know you will get yours very soon.:thumbsup:

H2fusion Sep 28th 2009 12:40 pm

May application is moving. Glad to hear that one May applicant got a visa. Hope everything goes smoothly. Mine states being processed further. Congrats to co-May applicant who got the visa.

khdmah Sep 28th 2009 12:54 pm

Congrats.... N best of Luck for all May Applicants .... Finger Crossed :fingerscrossed:

mohodhaka Sep 28th 2009 1:14 pm

Originally Posted by H2fusion (Post 7971412)
May application is moving. Glad to hear that one May applicant got a visa. Hope everything goes smoothly. Mine states being processed further. Congrats to co-May applicant who got the visa.

what is your timeline?

H2fusion Sep 28th 2009 1:41 pm

I need to put my timeline in my signature but dont know how to do it. I lodged on 22May09, CSL - Chemical Engineer, Frontloaded, Health/Medical finalized on 02Jul09, not sure if I have CO or not.

freebo Sep 28th 2009 1:47 pm

Originally Posted by H2fusion (Post 7971552)
I need to put my timeline in my signature but dont know how to do it. I lodged on 22May09, CSL - Chemical Engineer, Frontloaded, Health/Medical finalized on 02Jul09, not sure if I have CO or not.

"My profile" at top left of screen, then edit signature