May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Sep 15th 2010, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by Faraz
Both of Co's and that of tele rep's replies are standard copy/paste. They would never give U the factual position of ur case and would always give u 3-4 month time that would seem to never end and would become the next 3-4 months after the expiry of 1st 3-4 month time frame.
I think they are expert in giving "GOOLIES "
agreeed
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Both of Co's and that of tele rep's replies are standard copy/paste. They would never give U the factual position of ur case and would always give u 3-4 month time that would seem to never end and would become the next 3-4 months after the expiry of 1st 3-4 month time frame.
I think they are expert in giving "GOOLIES "
Goolies, I should add it to my dictionary, 100% agree
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:20 pm
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by jovipk
Goolies, I should add it to my dictionary, 100% agree
Surprised you are pakistani and don't know goolies
Old Sep 15th 2010, 12:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

any update from anyone who contacted CO lately???????? 'other than proximo'

wait game is boring
Old Sep 15th 2010, 1:45 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah

wait game is boring
'm planning to send an email to my CO.My all statuses are MET since 16 June.But still ASIO checks are not over and even ASIO dun know how much time they 'd take for their own working,Then who else may know the timings?

I think even CO/PLE are just no better source of information.They even dun know about ASIO working and standard time lines.
Old Sep 15th 2010, 1:48 pm
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gillgee
'm planning to send an email to my CO.My all statuses are MET since 16 June.But still ASIO checks are not over and even ASIO dun know how much time they 'd take for their own working,Then who else may know the timings?

I think even CO/PLE are just no better source of information.They even dun know about ASIO working and standard time lines.
or they know and don't want to tell you
Old Sep 16th 2010, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

Faraz is an unknown quantity at this point

wait game is boring
I got a couple of week ago Just the usual reply that case is going through routine processing .............. On inquiring ASIO they replied that DIAC has sent my case referral to them.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 11:48 am
BE Enthusiast

mustafa_jaleel is an unknown quantity at this point

I got a couple of week ago Just the usual reply that case is going through routine processing .............. On inquiring ASIO they replied that DIAC has sent my case referral to them.
same here ...
Old Sep 16th 2010, 2:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 525252
or they know and don't want to tell you
I'm sure the CO doesn't know anything about time required by ASIO to carry out all sorts of security checks. Furthermore, even in ASIO, your case has to wait for its turn. Thats why the CO don't have any idea.
Old Sep 16th 2010, 4:56 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
I'm sure the CO doesn't know anything about time required by ASIO to carry out all sorts of security checks. Furthermore, even in ASIO, your case has to wait for its turn. Thats why the CO don't have any idea.
Dears

Plz have a look here and comment

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...13#post8853213

cheers
Old Sep 17th 2010, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

As expected wait time of 3-4 months[advised by CO] elapsed,so i dropped an email yesterday and this is what i got in response:

"Your application is still undergoing checks by an external agency. The
timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another,
depending on individual circumstances. I would anticipate that,
unfortunately, it may still be several months before these checks are
finalised. You will be contacted as soon as DIAC is advised of the outcome
of these checks."

PS:i too inquired IGIS lately and they have the referral too

anyways i am seriously planning on applying for Masters studies alongside coz this PR thing may still take much time...

Last edited by aliah; Sep 17th 2010 at 4:59 am.
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

luvausi is on a distinguished road

As expected wait time of 3-4 months[advised by CO] elapsed,so i dropped an email yesterday and this is what i got in response:

"Your application is still undergoing checks by an external agency. The
timing for the completion of these checks varies from one case to another,
depending on individual circumstances. I would anticipate that,
unfortunately, it may still be several months before these checks are
finalised. You will be contacted as soon as DIAC is advised of the outcome
of these checks."

PS:i too inquired IGIS lately and they have the referral too

anyways i am seriously planning on applying for Masters studies alongside coz this PR thing may still take much time...

Good Decision
Old Sep 17th 2010, 5:41 am
Forum Regular

hopethebest is an unknown quantity at this point

????????

Than u will have to raise form eighty once again
Old Sep 17th 2010, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hopethebest
????????

Than u will have to raise form eighty once again
what for????
there would be just two changes,employment and temporary address...
change of circumstances that is....

plus it would take around 4-5 months for me to get done with new plan...so it will serve mainly to distract my attenstion away from "PR spree" :P
Old Sep 18th 2010, 2:13 am
Banned

sibhead is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by slezenger
Dont worry Tina, the Pakistanis generally have little commonsense and love conspiracy theories. No wonder such paranoia thrives so much here. Everything is considered as our birth right without us having to work for it. And when something gets denied, then it is because others are racist towards us. Does someone even consider that almost every terrorist that gets caught today has links to Pakistan? I really hope DIAC is very picky concerning who they grant visas to as i am sure there are many who are trying their luck on fake documents (having the migrating agents prepare fake CDRs is one example).
Let me give you some advice, my friend. Everybody knows what Pakistan is and what it isn't, but it's far from being the only country in that situation and you do yourself and your country no favours by exaggerating the way you do. You never hear Indians doing what you do in public. You may think that slating your own countrymen whilst acting as if you are somehow not one of them and displaying your disingenuos progressive attitude in the hope that DIAC are watching will score you some points, but bear in mind that trying to score goals at the expense of others, especially your own, tends to backfire. If you want to insult your country, don't be surprised in the future if somebody forms a judgement of you before they have met you on account of the cumulative effect of things they have heard from people like you elsewhere - I'm thinking employment, the legal system etc....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.