May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Sep 5th 2010, 11:14 am
Forum Regular

Tina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to beholdTina7 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by amjad mughal
High Risk in terms of Security..??? then what about Yemen,Afghani and other High Risk Countries and if there is some security issues then DIAC shud clearly mention the actul reason to the applicant for delaying there applications instead of giving us loly pop of ' Routine Security Internal Checks bla bla bla../"
what DIAC has to do if our country is Corrupt are they goin to ellect us for there Government..?
about ISlamists ..DIAC shud have clear policy for muslims applicants "NOT TO APPLY"
AND ACTULY BY SAYING ALL THIS U HAVE PLAYED THE " RACE CARD'
'Routine security internal checks' might indicate that certain individuals from certain countries will/might undergo further scrutiny. It would be foolish and costly for the Australian Government to publicly state that applicants from so-called 'high risk countries' need not apply. Imagine the outrage and expensive lawsuits that would follow such folly.

Sorry for your frustration but lose the caps and your anger, please. When I read that your compatriot implied that Pakistanis' applications were being put on the back burner because they are Pakistani, then I was rather annoyed. Everyone,everywhere will get a fair-go but perhaps not in the timeline they hope. Some might try to lose that chip on their shoulder...

Remember, every country can choose their migrants. Immigration is a privilege -- not a right. Understood?

Good luck to you, too!

(Sorry, Mods. I have no intent on hijacking this thread and will now exit stage left).

Last edited by Tina7; Sep 5th 2010 at 11:31 am.
Old Sep 5th 2010, 6:14 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Actually, I agree with you Tina both as a poster and a moderator.

The same happens here in the US with USCIS and applicants from countries where terrorists are trained and lived. Oft times the delays are due to security credits in that names are common and one hit by an agency means additional work needs to be done to clear that name/person.

It is unfortunate that many have to suffer for the beliefs of a few that is what is occurring these days.

For those that are upset with Tina's post, please try to understand that Tina was only posting what is happening and the why it is happening scenario. She is not to blame and if you are frustrated with the DIAC then contact them or your agent and let them feel the blunt of your frustration. For that is where it belongs.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tina71
This is ridiculous. There must be a reason for some Pakistanis getting their Visa(s) ahead of others.

Frankly, you come from a high-risk, corrupt country that is rife with terrorism and extreme Islamists. Ergo, DIAC must be very thorough in vetting applicants. You can't look to blame them for this fact.

Please don't play the 'race card.'

Best of luck!
At least DIAC must had not telling me in response to all my emails that
"For an applicant on CSL,It is estimated that your application 'll be finalized within 12 months from the date of lodgement."
They must had told me that you are an HRC applicant and your time line is Indefinite/or 18 /or 24 months So that I may have a very clear and vivid picture about my future.
Frustrations only come when there is no clear policy.
Not a single Pakistani applicant got Grant in even 10 months after May 2009 applicants.All are going through SRAF.

The only point I wana hit is there must be a CELAR policy regarding each HRC rather than giving a standard time frame for each country applicant.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 4:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gillgee
"For an applicant on CSL,It is estimated that your application 'll be finalized within 12 months from the date of lodgement."
They must had told me that you are an HRC applicant and your time line is Indefinite/or 18 /or 24 months So that I may have a very clear and vivid picture about my future.
Not a single Pakistani applicant got Grant in even 10 months after May 2009 applicants.All are going through SRAF.

The only point I wana hit is there must be a CELAR policy regarding each HRC rather than giving a standard time frame for each country applicant.
The policy makers really suck ! :curse: and doing bullshit.
Old Sep 6th 2010, 9:17 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

People I have only one thing to say as I can feel the same sort of agony / frustration and anger that "When the going gets tough - the tough gets going"
so fasten your seat belts we all are on this together. Maybe the slight (i mean a long long slight ) delay gives us more time to prepare and plan for ourselves.
As for all other things Law of limitation and the Law of uncertainty still applies.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
People I have only one thing to say as I can feel the same sort of agony / frustration and anger that "When the going gets tough - the tough gets going"
so fasten your seat belts we all are on this together. Maybe the slight (i mean a long long slight ) delay gives us more time to prepare and plan for ourselves.
As for all other things Law of limitation and the Law of uncertainty still applies.
I think that tine is absolutely right and according to me Pakistani applicants are in a suffering condition at the moment. If someone says that some Pakistanis got the visas then my dear i can only say that they r less in numbers as compare to other HR countries. Do not consider that some Pkistanis got the grant from July onwards. U can see that they r very less in numbers as compare to the total numbers of waiting and other HR countries.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

mahbub1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you they should have clear policy regarding each HRC. More than 6 months ago my most of the documents are showing MET even form 80 and form 1221 are also showing MET. 6 months ago i got one mail from my CO, he said my application is in internal processing state and he also said if any decision will make then he will contact with me after that i did not get any mail even i did not get reply from my CO regarding my sending mails.Till now i am waiting for reply as well as for good news. i do not how long i have to wait for reply.

Originally Posted by gillgee

Last edited by mahbub1230; Sep 8th 2010 at 3:44 am.
Old Sep 8th 2010, 3:48 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

It used to be me who lodged status queries. But this time it was my CO. He contacted me yesterday for the first time after Oct 09 and asked me to urgently advise him regarding any change in employment so far or any address changes. This is the top of email "Please URGENTLY advise". I replied yesterday and was expecting a breakthrough today but once again silence....... God help us all Ameen
Old Sep 8th 2010, 5:56 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by proximo
It used to be me who lodged status queries. But this time it was my CO. He contacted me yesterday for the first time after Oct 09 and asked me to urgently advise him regarding any change in employment so far or any address changes. This is the top of email "Please URGENTLY advise". I replied yesterday and was expecting a breakthrough today but once again silence....... God help us all Ameen
Dear,

I believe your destiny is very near, what I observed that in rare cases they do the O-Ver again at last moments before issuning grant, well these are my thoughts, other can have their own views.

Cheers!
Old Sep 8th 2010, 6:23 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

yes Arsalan bhai start packing your bags...
you are very near(inshAllah)
but strange thing is that it implies that CO can tolerate if you have not notified them of any such change in circumstances...thats why he is asking himself for any...
coool!!!!
hope to see a "visa granted"thread from you very very very soon
you provided Form 80 while lodging your application???????????
Old Sep 8th 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point

Great. . All the very best dear proxmio.
Do pray for me as well. I always get some hope from you, that aah no big deal proximo is with me. :P

by the way i am also from TEAM 2. CO B!@^*@ K_ _

Lets hope to have a very good news in coming dayz.

regards
Old Sep 8th 2010, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

@Jovipk: Thanks bro. I hope that what you said turn out to be true

@Aliah: Thanks bro. I kept my CO posted of any changes though but asking me for "any change in employment after lodging application + any change of address" is kinda new for me specially when its under the banner of "URGENT". Yes my application was paper based and I lodged for 80 at the time of submitting my application.

@ Cachiph: Thanks for your warm wishes and prayers bro. I pray for all of you. Would that we all meet in Australia with a permanent residence one day
Old Sep 8th 2010, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

@Jovipk: Thanks bro. I hope that what you said turn out to be true

@Aliah: Thanks bro. I kept my CO posted of any changes though but asking me for "any change in employment after lodging application + any change of address" is kinda new for me specially when its under the banner of "URGENT". Yes my application was paper based and I lodged for 80 at the time of submitting my application.

@ Cachiph: Thanks for your warm wishes and prayers bro. I pray for all of you. Would that we all meet in Australia with a permanent residence one day
it is strange , why did they ask for "any change of address"
it means that they still have not completed the checks otherwise why would the ask such details
Old Sep 8th 2010, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by 525252
it is strange , why did they ask for "any change of address"
it means that they still have not completed the checks otherwise why would the ask such details
that doesn`t make sense...
once you have provided all information and they are running checks on them,then why would they ask for such info...
it is possible that CO was about to issue him visa and may have asked for such info as final routine check on file.
lets wish him good luck
Old Sep 8th 2010, 10:10 am
Forum Regular

525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about525252 has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by aliah
that doesn`t make sense...
once you have provided all information and they are running checks on them,then why would they ask for such info...
it is possible that CO was about to issue him visa and may have asked for such info as final routine check on file.
lets wish him good luck
yes, that's what I said "why would they ask again"
the only reason that I can think is that it is due to some pending checks and as the case is very old so the CO just as re-confirmation asked for the updated details.

It does not sound logical to ask for employment/address details when all CO is going to do is to "issue a visa"

I want to be optimistic but I have to be realistic too!

Last edited by 525252; Sep 8th 2010 at 10:20 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.