May 2009 Visa Applicants

Old Oct 29th 2009, 1:16 pm
Just Joined

lovezq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

Hi, dear friends! I have a confusion about my application. Please help me.

My occupation is 2231-79(Linux) according to the ACS's assessment report, and when I lodged my application on line, I chose the occupation "Computing Professional (not e/where class)" because there was no option about 2231-79(Linux) available. Then I sent a PLE to notify that my occupation was on MODL, which should be on CSL. Following is the reply from PLE.

"Thank you for advising that your nominated occupation is on the Critical
Skills List. We can confirm that this information has been noted on your
file."

Has the officer marked my application as CSL? And how to confirm that?

By the way, I elodged my application on 26th May and the status became "further" on 17th September. Is there a CO assigned to process my application?

Thank you very much!
Old Oct 29th 2009, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point

Happy to know that all my documents are " Met " on 29/10/2009 and also today, CO requested "Character Statutory Declaration". I hope after submitting this request, he will grant me a visa. Keep the fingers crossed.
Old Oct 29th 2009, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

cachiph is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: May 2009 Visa Applicants

HI Friends,
Today i got a call from my CO. He is just asked for Meds and pCC and nothing more. Keeping my fingers crossed. for the final show.

Regards,
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

argenjis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi mates!

I checked my status today and state of all documentas has changed to MET, however, the "Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray" and the "Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa" were updated to "Further checking required". Point is, we made and sent those forms in August...

Can I assume that "MET" documents are ok?
Is "MET" the latest document status?

Thanks!
Old Oct 29th 2009, 10:56 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

my documents changed to 'Met' except PCC and form 80 which i will submit next week.\

argenjis 'Met' is the latest document status , which mean you satisfy the requirement.

H2fusion & Cachiph keep our fingures crossed, the good news is coming soon

it seems November will be a good month for may applicants, there will be many congratulations post.

guys i am just confused about some of the form 80 question, any one can shed alight on this

Q 26 All visits outside Australia?

is it for onshore applicants only, or should i include all my travels?

Q 30 date of arrivals proposed and place of arrivals?

i don't have a precise date because i don't know when the visa will be granted. do i leave it empty or write just proposed month without precise day?

Thank you
Old Oct 29th 2009, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

nashr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lovezq

My occupation is 2231-79(Linux) according to the ACS's assessment report, and when I lodged my application on line, I chose the occupation "Computing Professional (not e/where class)" because there was no option about 2231-79(Linux) available. Then I sent a PLE to notify that my occupation was on MODL, which should be on CSL. Following is the reply from PLE.

file."

By the way, I elodged my application on 26th May and the status became "further" on 17th September. Is there a CO assigned to process my application?

Thank you very much!
no confirmation needed, as i think it means that your application is noted as CSL, i received the same reply for my PLE.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 12:36 am
Just Joined

argenjis is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by nashr
my documents changed to 'Met' except PCC and form 80 which i will submit next week.\

argenjis 'Met' is the latest document status , which mean you satisfy the requirement.

H2fusion & Cachiph keep our fingures crossed, the good news is coming soon

it seems November will be a good month for may applicants, there will be many congratulations post.

guys i am just confused about some of the form 80 question, any one can shed alight on this

Q 26 All visits outside Australia?

is it for onshore applicants only, or should i include all my travels?

Q 30 date of arrivals proposed and place of arrivals?

i don't have a precise date because i don't know when the visa will be granted. do i leave it empty or write just proposed month without precise day?

Thank you
Thank you nashr!!!!!
I agree with you... november could be a great month for may applicants...:fing erscrossed:
Old Oct 30th 2009, 3:34 am
Forum Regular

crocodile is an unknown quantity at this point

I applied on 21st May. I have been allocated a CO on 19th Oct. I need to send the PCC,medicals and proof of spouses functional english to CO. The only glitch is I have lost her IELTs report. I have applied for a duplicate one . I just wanted to confirm whether a certificate from university saying that her UG and PG were done in english would be enuf if i dont get the ielts trf in time ?

Thanks to all of u on forum.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 7:58 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aliash
This is new for me... I dont think that they ask everyone for HEC verification. Otherwise my MARA agent should have told me about this fact. Even one of my friend got PR in June and even he didn't told me about this. I dont think its for everyone. Proximo from which uni have you done your engineering?
I got my degree from NWFP University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

mohodhaka is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crocodile
I applied on 21st May. I have been allocated a CO on 19th Oct. I need to send the PCC,medicals and proof of spouses functional english to CO. The only glitch is I have lost her IELTs report. I have applied for a duplicate one . I just wanted to confirm whether a certificate from university saying that her UG and PG were done in english would be enuf if i dont get the ielts trf in time ?

Thanks to all of u on forum.
Yes.
In my case, that certificate worked.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:09 am
Forum Regular

mohodhaka is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear lovezq,

Your application is under CSL and probably it already assigned to CO.
send a PLE and be confirmed!

best of luck!

Originally Posted by lovezq

file."

Thank you very much!
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

seabird505 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by proximo
I can confirm over 5 applicants that I know were graduates from UET Peshawar and none of them were asked for degree verification from HEC. The verification is asked on case to case basis.
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

xuberant is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by proximo
It varies from case to case. By the way what is the status of your overseas qualification document ?
Old Oct 30th 2009, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

aliash is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by xuberant
It varies from case to case. By the way what is the status of your overseas qualification document ?
True.. it varies from case to case.... Let suppose if you are doing job in a reputed company as an engineer for many years they will have an idea that this guy is really an engineer... things like that somewhat matters as per my view. Also its not difficult for them to know that whether your uni is member of HEC or not so I dont think that they ask from everyone
Old Oct 30th 2009, 9:15 am
BE Enthusiast

proximo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by aliash
True.. it varies from case to case.... Let suppose if you are doing job in a reputed company as an engineer for many years they will have an idea that this guy is really an engineer... things like that somewhat matters as per my view. Also its not difficult for them to know that whether your uni is member of HEC or not so I dont think that they ask from everyone
Well I think that I didn't verified my degrees from HEC before the submission of documents, thats why I'm asked. Serving a well reputed company doesn't make much of a difference because I've already served reputed comapnies like Nokia, and Ericsson. Now whenever I call the embassy I get connected to the voice mail box. I guess I'm into a long long wait :'(

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.