Mash got her visa!!!

Old Feb 18th 2003, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

mandandbri is an unknown quantity at this point

BIG HUGE CONGRATS!!

Where ours has gone is beyond me then!!!

I could use on of your pearls of wisdom. The E Mail your case worker sent you how is their Address worded I keep trying to E Mail ours and it keeps coming back.

Bit worried about meds as we seem to be waiting a little longer than others!!

Congrats again you lucky thing!!!!

Amanda
Old Feb 18th 2003, 10:19 am
Just Joined

amarshah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations to you Mash..

I have been a silent spectator on this forum and I always observed that you would try to answer and help and comfort everyone else with their queries. You have been there when someone asked and have helped in you own sweet way.

I also prayed that you get your Visa, faaaast. I always thought that I will send you this message when YOU got your Visa. You deserve this Mash (and your Hubby).

Thank you God, and have a nice time and a Bright Future in Australia. I am sure it will be worth it.

Rgds
Amar

(applied november 2003, have a looong way to go)
Old Feb 18th 2003, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

WARDY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Mash got her visa!!!

Congratulations! so pleased for you. Hope all goes well with the move etc
Caryn

Originally posted by mashiraz
Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to a glorious email from our lovely wonderful gorgeous case officer.

Our Grant letter.

What a feeling...........................

Mash...

PS Got till October to go - perfect!
Thank you everyone for sending those good vibes and positive thoughts, they worked
Got to go to work now (what a pain) - Talk later. Online all night tonight
Old Feb 18th 2003, 11:50 am
Forum Regular

h0pe is an unknown quantity at this point

WELL DONE!

I've only started participated recently but have read many of your posts!

The best of luck in our dream land and enjoy it, also for all of us waiting and hoping.....

Good luck once again and keep us posted!

Sincerely
-----------
Hope

Hi Guys,

Woke up this morning to a glorious email from our lovely wonderful gorgeous case officer.

Our Grant letter.

Mash...

Thank you everyone for sending those good vibes and positive thoughts, they worked
Old Feb 18th 2003, 12:06 pm
Ev'n'John

Mash and family,

Congratulations!

We are relative newcomers to this site - but have read many of your posts and have been willing your visa to arrive soon. We're so pleased for you!

All the very best for your new life in Australia.

Regards,
Evelyn.

Old Feb 18th 2003, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

jockney is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Our Grant letter.

Mash...

GREAT NEWS If anybody deserved a result it was yourself for all the selfless help you have given to people on this site.I think you may celebrate when you get home a little ..understatement..party on and congrats jockney
Old Feb 18th 2003, 2:29 pm
Forum Regular

Ianha77 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Our Grant letter.

Mash...

Somehow you get the feeling that this will be the most popular ever posting on this forum.
Congratulations to you and your family !!!!
Now the real planning starts!

Ian, Ali and Erin
Old Feb 18th 2003, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats to Mash & Family

On your fantastic news, now for the serious partying!!

Footiechick
Old Feb 18th 2003, 4:00 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Time to update your little Excel spreadsheet huh Mash...

Cheers,
Peter

Hi Guys,

Our Grant letter.

Mash...

Old Feb 18th 2003, 4:03 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

congratumalations mash luvvy!!!!!!

well done
dont get too drunk now!!...not!!

speak soon
Old Feb 18th 2003, 5:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

MrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the roughMrFlibbleUK is a jewel in the rough

Fan-flippin-tastic!!! Great news Mash. Time to crack out the wine methinks (you see all this time of drinking it was to ease the pain of waiting where as now its for celebrating...makes it taste much better!!!).

Really chuffed for ya.
Old Feb 18th 2003, 5:56 pm
Forum Regular

WhiteRose is on a distinguished road

Superb news!!

I know it's been an excruciatingly long wait - so for the day to have finally arrived must make it all the sweeter.
Old Feb 18th 2003, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

Beaven is an unknown quantity at this point

many many congratulation to u i am ver much pleased

I am new at this website, could u tell me when did u reply for PR and how much time it took to get all the work done

Beaven
Old Feb 18th 2003, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone for all your wishes during the day and beyond. For those asking questions I'm one of 1200 applications from June 01 to Oct 01 which were transferred from London to Adelaide.

We applied Sept 01 with medicals sent Nov 01, Police checks sent Nov 01 AND Oct 02 as they expired.

Were told towards end Jan that our case had not been assigned to case officer due to an error and since then it came to a swift conclusion with just a request for an additional work reference and confirmation of role.

So it has been long awaited but there are 34 others on this forum in the same position as me, now 19 have got their grants/pre grants. 15 more to go...

Thanks for all your support and I will keep posting how our plans progress. At the moment plan to go in July, we think...

Mash...

Hi Guys,

Our Grant letter.

Msah...

Last edited by mashiraz; Feb 18th 2003 at 7:32 pm.
Old Feb 18th 2003, 7:07 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone for all your wishes during the day and beyond. For those asking questoins I'm one of 1200 applications from June 01 to Oct 01 which were transferred from London to Adelaide.

We applied Sept 01 with medicals sent Nov 01, Police checks sent Nov 01 AND Oct 02 as they expired.

Were told at end jan that our case had not been assigned to case officer due to an admin error and since then it came to a swift conclusion with just a request for an additional work reference and confirmation of role.

So it has been long awaited but there are 34 others on this forum in the same position as me, now 19 have got their grants/pre grants. 15 more to go...

Thanks for al your support and I will keep posting how our plans progress. At the moment plan to go in July, we think...

Mash...
NICE ONE Mash & Co,
Well deserved and I hope well worth the wait.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.