March TRA Applicants

Old Apr 11th 2007, 7:16 pm
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING View Post
Hi Babs,
No, still no news, this is the time when the real anxiety hits in...... have been looking at the forum and realised that the wannabees as well as the Murreys got theirs!! well done to you all and here's to very positive thoughts for you all in the next stage of your eventual dreams . Hopefully will hear the good word soon, the wait is doing our head in!!
BBQ-KING
Don't worry! You're not on your own! We're also still waiting (17th).
Old Apr 11th 2007, 10:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

the murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the roughthe murrays is a jewel in the rough

it should be with you any day now, dont forget they closed for easter, so it may be a few days later
good luck stuckinswansea, and whoever else is waiting
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Congratulations wannabees, good luck with visa app.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:19 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT View Post
Congratulations wannabees, good luck with visa app.
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea, any news yet?
BTW, did you apply via agent and if so are they in OZ?
We are still awaiting ours, hopefully we will all post the good news soon.
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:33 am
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Hi there everyone,

Excuse me if I am going to repeat a question, but has anyone heard from Parin?????

NadsX
Old Apr 12th 2007, 4:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING View Post
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea, any news yet?
BTW, did you apply via agent and if so are they in OZ?
We are still awaiting ours, hopefully we will all post the good news soon.
BBQ-KING
Hi BBQ-KING, no news yet! We used an agent in UK, they've been great.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT View Post
Hi BBQ-KING, no news yet! We used an agent in UK, they've been great.
do you think its the job you are applying under that makes the difference in time? reading on here there is a mixture of agents/non agents, UK and Aus. based and it doesn't seem to make much diff. to the time so is it down to jobs and depts,i wonder?babs.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 7:14 pm
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Babsw View Post
do you think its the job you are applying under that makes the difference in time? reading on here there is a mixture of agents/non agents, UK and Aus. based and it doesn't seem to make much diff. to the time so is it down to jobs and depts,i wonder?babs.
Thats my thoughts to,
I'm applying under general electronic instrument tradesperson,
how about the rest of you?

Kev
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Originally Posted by stuckinswansea View Post
Thats my thoughts to,
I'm applying under general electronic instrument tradesperson,
how about the rest of you?

Kev
Thats what hubby applied under! Best of luck, I'm sure you will hear soon.
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

I've started a spreadsheet for those awaiting their skill assessment.

If you'd like to be included, please PM me the details - see the link below for the data required

http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/skillassessment.htm

Karen x
Old Apr 12th 2007, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

sparksoz is on a distinguished road

Sent off TRA application .Only mistake was using Royal mail international signed for. Track it? They only track it till it leaves the uk and you cannot check signed for. SOUNDED GOOD IN POST OFFICE BUT NOT EXPLAINED AT ALL WELL, I SHOULD HAVE READ THE SMALL PRINT. O CRAP! Now just have to wait and see
Old Apr 12th 2007, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

That's what I used on my agents advice, got there no problem, if needbe it can be tracked down by giving the oz postal authorities the royal mail number.

Originally Posted by sparksoz View Post
Sent off TRA application .Only mistake was using Royal mail international signed for. Track it? They only track it till it leaves the uk and you cannot check signed for. SOUNDED GOOD IN POST OFFICE BUT NOT EXPLAINED AT ALL WELL, I SHOULD HAVE READ THE SMALL PRINT. O CRAP! Now just have to wait and see
Old Apr 13th 2007, 7:26 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Babsw;4633091]do you think its the job you are applying under that makes the difference in time? reading on here there is a mixture of agents/non agents, UK and Aus. based and it doesn't seem to make much diff. to the time so is it down to jobs and depts,i wonder?babs.[/QU

I'm a Hairdresser, applying under 136 MODL. I've owned my own Salon for the last 8 years, had 1 previously many years ago also, had to do the usual, getting Ref from clients & suppliers & do a Stat Dec. My agent was really pleased with all the info i gathered, he said to expect a reply within 4 weeks! That's up next week, It's great the other's around my date have had pos results, if i don't here by next week (what with Easter) then i'll start worrying i think!!! I've always been impatient ha ha. Julie
Old Apr 13th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

my OH, Mike, applied as carpenter - joiner if thats any help? babs
Old Apr 14th 2007, 8:47 am
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

my OH, Mike, applied as carpenter - joiner if thats any help? babs
Yipeeeeeeee!! Got a very nice e-mail from agent this morning.... the man from TRA said yes!!!!
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea.. yours should be next (I just put it down to delayed correspondence) BTW as mine was sent off by OZ agent on 22/03
Fingers crossed for all waiting.
BBQ-KING

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.