March TRA Applicants

Old Mar 30th 2007, 5:39 am
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

I PASSED!!! my gorgeous agent just rang me to let me know so i can now relax and enjoy my holiday Couldnt scream and shout as mother in next room and she knows nothing at minute! BUT locked myself in bathroom and did a little song and dance with hte kids
OK - i got a plane to catch and a job offer to get.
speak to you all soon
OMG I LURRRRRRRVVVVVEEEEEEEE TRA xx

champagne on plane for me today !

Last edited by daunted; Mar 30th 2007 at 5:39 am. Reason: idea
Old Mar 30th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by daunted
I PASSED!!! my gorgeous agent just rang me to let me know so i can now relax and enjoy my holiday Couldnt scream and shout as mother in next room and she knows nothing at minute! BUT locked myself in bathroom and did a little song and dance with hte kids
OK - i got a plane to catch and a job offer to get.
speak to you all soon
OMG I LURRRRRRRVVVVVEEEEEEEE TRA xx

champagne on plane for me today !
Fantastic news I know what a great feeling it is, Im so please you got to hear the results before you left for your holiday.
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:23 am
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

brilliant news daunted told you it would be by end of the week
go enjoy your holiday it will be all the more sweeter now!!
donna
Old Mar 30th 2007, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

and to you ozzy7 (just read your post),
that was a quick decision good luck with the next bit
donna
Old Mar 30th 2007, 10:14 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ozzy7
We passed our TRA today!
Well done Elaine and Rob........have you your visa ready to lodge?

Elaine
Old Mar 30th 2007, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Fantastic news Ozzy7 and Daunted. Congratulations!!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Congratulations daunted and ozzy7 now for the looooooooooooong wait we hope to be april visa applicants fingers crossed 4 u all

Sue
Old Mar 30th 2007, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

We still have a bit of work to do for the visa but hope to have it sent off in about 2 weeks tme!
Old Mar 30th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Well Done Daunted And Ozzy7 For Passing Your Tra.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 6:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

CONGRATULATIONS to you all!!!!! our application has been with TRA for a week now, give it another week or two and I'll be chewing my nails!!! Babs.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:12 pm
heading back to oz..again

collybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of lightcollybabe24 is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya just to let you all know we finally passed the TRA stage, our agent called us yesterday to let us know, sent it on the 8th of march so not bad going, good luck to everyone still going through the process its not easy.
Old Mar 31st 2007, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Hiya just to let you all know we finally passed the TRA stage, our agent called us yesterday to let us know, sent it on the 8th of march so not bad going, good luck to everyone still going through the process its not easy.
hi collybabe24

Congratulations on passing your tra what a fab feeling hey good luck with your visa app

Sue
Old Apr 1st 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

:d Well Done Colleybabe24, Good Luck With The Visa App.
Julie.
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Originally Posted by collybabe24
Congratulations!!!!
Old Apr 2nd 2007, 8:10 am
Forum Regular

Elaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really niceElaine & Nigel is just really nice

Originally Posted by MANDS14
Congratulations!!!!
Well done ..........looks like there is going to be quite a few April applicants. Good luck to everyone still waiting on the TRA.

Elaine

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.