March TRA Applicants

Old Mar 21st 2007, 5:30 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Hi all,
I posted our app to the tra yesterday, so I'm a March applicant - yippee
Read this thread a couple of weeks back and was waiting on references, so thought it wouldn't be so soon. Am glad, we've finally put things in motion.

Good luck everyone

Jo
Old Mar 21st 2007, 6:45 pm
Forum Regular

dunnarunna is on a distinguished road

well done mands14
thats good news!! mine arrived couple of days after yours so i live in hope it could be by the weekend. And even more hope that it will be good news lol!
donna
Old Mar 21st 2007, 8:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
Hi all,
I posted our app to the tra yesterday, so I'm a March applicant - yippee
Read this thread a couple of weeks back and was waiting on references, so thought it wouldn't be so soon. Am glad, we've finally put things in motion.

Good luck everyone

Jo
Hiya- also posted TRA - sun march 18 - arrived canberra tues night. Wait for acknowledgement now then decision!! hoping to go to gold coast queensland. good luck other march applicants!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

congrats Mandy, good luck with the rest now!!! Babs.
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:46 am
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Ours went begining of this week (19th)

we are March applicants
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

passed tra today, so pleased, so good luck to all you other march applicants, daunted yours shouldnt be too far behind!
donna
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunnarunna
passed tra today, so pleased, so good luck to all you other march applicants, daunted yours shouldnt be too far behind!
donna
CONGRATULATIONS DUNNA!
ooooooh ME ME ME ME ME ME NEXT PLEASE
How do you hear? is it a letter/email or phonecall?? Guess its the weekend over there now so can relax for a coupleof days
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

hi daunted,
i heard by letter today which was dated the 15th so took 8 days to come and i had acknowledgement on the 13th which was dated the 7th so this was 6 days so the actual decision took 8days, they say if on modl they decide in 10 working days but this was all inc weekends.
donna
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hi daunted,
i heard by letter today which was dated the 15th so took 8 days to come and i had acknowledgement on the 13th which was dated the 7th so this was 6 days so the actual decision took 8days, they say if on modl they decide in 10 working days but this was all inc weekends.
donna

ooooh its really exciting hey?
dont know if my decision will come via agent or from them direct. Either way i am now one very excited bunny, lets hope its good news
mandy
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by daunted
ooooh its really exciting hey?
dont know if my decision will come via agent or from them direct. Either way i am now one very excited bunny, lets hope its good news
mandy
Hi Mandy

We have same date as you. We have been waiting for a reply but contacted agent yesterday and were told that the decision would go straight to her gutted as like you very excited and nervous at the same time

Sue
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 5:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Mandy

Just checked back through posts to check dates are the same is your agent based in Oz or UK? Ours is based in the UK and was TRA was sent from agents on the 7/3 and was told it would arrive in Oz on the 12/3. By the way good luck to all who are waiting

Sue
Old Mar 23rd 2007, 11:41 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

donna
That's fantastic news Dunnarunna! Congrats!! It feels great doesn't it? Where are you hoping to go to?

Good Luck to everyone waiting. Keep us all uodated

Sandy
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

hi sandy
feels great, such a relief! hope to go to victoria north or east of melbourne, how about you? filled out most of visa application hope to get sent off beginning of april.
donna
Old Mar 25th 2007, 3:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud ofOzzy Fever has much to be proud of

Hi

We are also just about to submit our TRA to the agent, hopefully it should go off the end of the week, so we may be March applicants or early April .

We have applied on O/H trade he is a gas engineer. We have used an agent so hopefully they should make sure it looks ok before they submit it.

Anyway will keep you posted.

Nicky and Alan
Old Mar 25th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hi
Just wanted to join in this thread.
Our agent sent off our TRA app. on the 20th and i am now in possession of my visa app forms which i'm to fill in while waiting for the TRA decision!!!
Good luck to everyone.
julie x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.