March TRA Applicants

Old Apr 18th 2007, 5:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by stuckinswansea

Make mine a cold one the magic Email has arrived!

19th March to 17th April
(Karen if you would update my entry, most appreciated)

BRILL..... thats another one getting ready for the April list, just wish i could get it all together fast enough for us to get on it. Babs
Old Apr 18th 2007, 6:29 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Babsw
we lived there for a while if you want any info, babs
Hi Babs,
Really have quite a few questions about Adelaide, (Schools, residential areas as well as business locations)
I havent quite figured out how to send private messages as yet, could you possibly advise on how to go about doing this and I will revert back? Good to know that you are working hard towards the April applicants list , so are we. Our application is ready albeit for my Son's passport that will expire this year, so being prudent and will apply with details of his new passport.
Stuckinswansea, Congratulations to you, really had our fingers crossed for you. Good luck with the main application. May everyone's dreams become a successful reality.
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

CONGRATULATIONS Stuckinswansea, Great news!

Spoke to my agent yesterday and he said i should hear any day now as 1 he lodged the day before mine arrived yesterday, thought i would have heard today! never mind there's always tomorrow!!ha ha
Old Apr 18th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough

I'm sure the agent wouldn't have passed it on if he was not 99% sure
You can bet it will come through soon!

Originally Posted by MOONLIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS Stuckinswansea, Great news!

Spoke to my agent yesterday and he said i should hear any day now as 1 he lodged the day before mine arrived yesterday, thought i would have heard today! never mind there's always tomorrow!!ha ha
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Hope so, thanks.
How many more of you waiting for TRA results???(save me looking back!!!)
Old Apr 18th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Its horrible waiting hey? I was like a bear with a sore head for the final few days.
good luck to all those still waiting xxx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 11:56 am
Forum Regular

rachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura aboutrachie999 has a spectacular aura about

Hi

We are hoping to hear any day now as well !! ours got send on the 22nd March and we are still waiting too. Its bang on 4 weeks now.

Its horrible waiting, I keep checking my email, then you start to worry why you havent heard. surely its got to be any day now !!!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 12:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Hope so, thanks.
hope you hear tomorrow Rachie and moonlight! If not, hopefully soon! it really shudnt be long now. look forward to seeing your posts!
Old Apr 19th 2007, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Hope so, thanks.
Me me me... i'm still waiting. We sent it off just over 4 weeks ago and not heard a thing

Hoping to hear soon

jo
Old Apr 19th 2007, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

billybaba is an unknown quantity at this point

Posted TRA on the 29th March not using an agent for it (fingers and toes crossed) used royal mail signed for huh what a laugh still showing nothing on tracking system phoned them and was told it had arrived and was handed over to aus post what a complete waste of time the signed for system is Any way not heard anything yet slowly going bald heheheheh
Good luck to all still waiting and congrats to those who have been succesfull
billy
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:27 pm
Account Closed

Scott will become famous soon enough

Hello All,

Received ours at last !!!

Seemed to take forever towards the end - checking email every 30 minutes - I'm sure you all know the feeling.
Fingers crossed for all of you still waiting.

R&S

SA Sent 16th March
Ack Received 27th March
Positive Outcome 17th April
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by scott&rachel
Hello All,

Seemed to take forever towards the end - checking email every 30 minutes - I'm sure you all know the feeling.

R&S

SA Sent 16th March
Ack Received 27th March
congrats xx
Old Apr 19th 2007, 6:38 pm
Forum Regular

seanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant futureseanshellluke has a brilliant future

Hello All,

R&S

SA Sent 16th March
Ack Received 27th March
Hi
Congratulations..... hopefully we should be hearing pretty soon then as all our dates are similiar to yours.
Michelle
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

R&S

SA Sent 16th March
Ack Received 27th March
Congratulations to you both
the waiting is awful isnt it?
Old Apr 19th 2007, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hello All,

R&S

SA Sent 16th March
Ack Received 27th March
WELL DONE!!! GOOD LUCK WITH THE NEXT STAGE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.