March TRA Applicants

Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:22 am
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March TRA Applicants

Originally Posted by BBQ-KING
Yipeeeeeeee!! Got a very nice e-mail from agent this morning.... the man from TRA said yes!!!!
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea.. yours should be next (I just put it down to delayed correspondence) BTW as mine was sent off by OZ agent on 22/03
Fingers crossed for all waiting.
BBQ-KING
Congratulations

Isn't it a great feeling being officially told you are what you are!!! LOL

K xx
Old Apr 14th 2007, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

congratulations to all who have passed thier TRA now for the visa guys

Sue
Old Apr 14th 2007, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

stuckinswansea will become famous soon enoughstuckinswansea will become famous soon enough

Oooo! Keep holding my breath! Congrats to you all!
Just realised my 6mth old needs a passport number for the application.
Missed that!
Passort will take 2 weeks so the TRA i not holding me up!

Kevin

Yipeeeeeeee!! Got a very nice e-mail from agent this morning.... the man from TRA said yes!!!!
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea.. yours should be next (I just put it down to delayed correspondence) BTW as mine was sent off by OZ agent on 22/03
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 14th 2007, 6:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

BBQ-KING
Yayyyyyyy - at last! congratulations - brill innit. good luck wiv visa app. wont be long you others - stay positive!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Babsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud ofBabsw has much to be proud of

BBQ-KING
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! So pleased for you, was worried when we heard first and yet you'd sent off at same time, onto next stage now!!!! Babs.
Old Apr 15th 2007, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

BBQ-KING
Well done BBQ-KING, That's great news! On with your visa app now!
Old Apr 15th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

daunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond reputedaunted has a reputation beyond repute

hi peeps
not sure who i have congratulated and who i have missed on my hols but great big Massive congrats to all recent passies
and got the western australia paper whilst over there - pages and pages and pages of jobs
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:20 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Hi all,

Have been reading this thread for quite a while, looking at all the different timescales. We posted our app on 20th March but have heard nowt, not even an acknowlegement. OH is a general gardener, so not on the MODL.
Did everyone receive acknowledgement letters, or are they going straight to decision?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Jo

PS - Daunted - just read you reccie to Perth.......Brilliant post! We're hoping to be there next year, fingers and toes crossed!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:34 pm
BBQ-KING

BBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the roughBBQ-KING is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wesleyandjoanne
Hi all,

Have been reading this thread for quite a while, looking at all the different timescales. We posted our app on 20th March but have heard nowt, not even an acknowlegement. OH is a general gardener, so not on the MODL.
Did everyone receive acknowledgement letters, or are they going straight to decision?

Jo

PS - Daunted - just read you reccie to Perth.......Brilliant post! We're hoping to be there next year, fingers and toes crossed!
Wesleyandjoanne,
My agent e-mailed me a scanned copy of the TRA results.
I dont know if they acknowledge receipt of documents (doubt it though, as the turnaround for MODL is appx. 4 weeks - as for non MODL, havent a clue how long it takes and in saying so, best guess is that if it takes long, you should have an acknowledgement.) I'm shure they will be others who are more knowledgeable on this.
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea and news yet? Please post results soon, hope you all suceed - fingers crossed!
PS, Anyone been to Adelaide? Kindly get in touch...
BBQ-KING
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

wesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nicewesleyandjoanne is just really nice

Wesleyandjoanne,
My agent e-mailed me a scanned copy of the TRA results.
I dont know if they acknowledge receipt of documents (doubt it though, as the turnaround for MODL is appx. 4 weeks - as for non MODL, havent a clue how long it takes and in saying so, best guess is that if it takes long, you should have an acknowledgement.) I'm shure they will be others who are more knowledgeable on this.
Moonlight, Stuckinswansea and news yet? Please post results soon, hope you all suceed - fingers crossed!
PS, Anyone been to Adelaide? Kindly get in touch...
BBQ-KING

Thanks BBQ-KING ,

we didn't use an agent, going it alone, so am watching the letter box each morning, waiting for some overseas mail!

Jo
Old Apr 16th 2007, 12:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all,

Jo

Hi fellow Marchie

Our application was delivered to DIAC on 21 March and we haven't heard anything yet either - seems its taking approx 1 month from receipt at DIAC to getting acknowledgement.

Why not take a look here at the other 'Marchies' progress and join the spreadsheet hosted by LiverpoolLass http://www.freewebs.com/marchapplicants/

Karen xx
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Hi fellow Marchie

Our application was delivered to DIAC on 21 March and we haven't heard anything yet either - seems its taking approx 1 month from receipt at DIAC to getting acknowledgement.

Why not take a look here at the other 'Marchies' progress and join the spreadsheet hosted by LiverpoolLass http://www.freewebs.com/marchapplicants/

Karen xx
Thanks Karen,

Have tried to load up the spreadsheet before when I read this thread, but seems to take for ever and then not quite get there! Not sure why??

Looks like we are on the same timescale, playing the same waiting game. Just sent an email to auspost, as we sent it by Royal Mail International signed for. Little did I know that you could only track it till it left the UK, even though I specified at the time I wanted to make sure it got there. grrrr Still, I won't be making the same mistake when i send off the visa app, would deliver it myself to make sure it got there!

Thanks again

Jo
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks Karen,

Have tried to load up the spreadsheet before when I read this thread, but seems to take for ever and then not quite get there! Not sure why??

Looks like we are on the same timescale, playing the same waiting game. Just sent an email to auspost, as we sent it by Royal Mail International signed for. Little did I know that you could only track it till it left the UK, even though I specified at the time I wanted to make sure it got there. grrrr Still, I won't be making the same mistake when i send off the visa app, would deliver it myself to make sure it got there!

Thanks again

Jo
I thought it was the visa application you had just sent I'm confused now!!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
I thought it was the visa application you had just sent I'm confused now!!
Sorry mate, no it's the TRA app. Was a bit confused myself

That's what the waiting does to you!
Old Apr 16th 2007, 1:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

That's what the waiting does to you!
hahaha yep, I know exactly what you mean and because I'm hosting these April Visa application and skill assessment application spreadsheets it gets a bit confusing who's asking me to add them to where sometimes

Not sure why you've had problems with the spreadsheet loading, try the link again http://www.freewebs.com/britishexpats/skillassessment.htm

Karen x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.