March Applicants

Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:09 pm
Just Joined

jokersmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by ghanghro
Good luck,

We also sent our application today morning Should be in ASPC by monday evening I think

Ghanghro
Hi there,

1. you will get points for Age on the date when your app was acknowledged, May is too far so dont worry about that

2. Normally, the passport validiity is also not a serious issue as in these kind of situations they will ask you to provide details of renewed passports once the case has been finalized. Passport Validity is an issue when the Visa is being granted.
3. Its v.hard to comment on your question about Sept nothing is guaranteed, depends on many factors (if you are on MODL or not and etc). Do some reasearch on this forum about the timeline of people who were in same boats like yours.

Goog luck

Hello everybody, (still trying to find my way round this site - can you tell) were almost ready to post off our TRA app. were not using a migration agent but i've been doing a heluva lot of reading and am pretty sure i know what im doing. Can anyone tell me if its foolish not to use an agent?
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:10 pm
Just Joined

jokersmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Red face Re: March Applicants

Good luck,

We also sent our application today morning Should be in ASPC by monday evening I think

Ghanghro
Hi there,

1. you will get points for Age on the date when your app was acknowledged, May is too far so dont worry about that

2. Normally, the passport validiity is also not a serious issue as in these kind of situations they will ask you to provide details of renewed passports once the case has been finalized. Passport Validity is an issue when the Visa is being granted.
3. Its v.hard to comment on your question about Sept nothing is guaranteed, depends on many factors (if you are on MODL or not and etc). Do some reasearch on this forum about the timeline of people who were in same boats like yours.

Goog luck

Hello everybody, (still trying to find my way round this site - can you tell) were almost ready to post off our TRA app. were not using a migration agent but i've been doing a heluva lot of reading and am pretty sure i know what im doing. Can anyone tell me if its foolish not to use an agent?

Cheers Julie
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by andreak
Hoping to join the March Applicants, but can I just ask what people did on the Skilled 136 checklist form.
1. Did you leave "evidence that the main applicant has vocational English" blank if you are born in UK and have UK passport.

2. Additional evidence for Schedule 6a requirements - please can someone tell me what this is - I'm pretty sure its n/a to me but don't want to leave it blank or n/a if others have filled it in.

My spouse will be coming with me but has not had her skills assessed.

Please help, I feel I'm on the last hurdle but this checklist is causing more grief than the main appplication form.
Thanks if you can help
Andrea

Q1. i put N/A as not relevent.. Not sure about the other... cant remember what it was? not enough info in your question..

S-j x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:25 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Julie,

Hi there, we started looking at the forms on the govermental website about 3 years ago and decided to get an agent due to my life being quite a complicated one so far and I decided to get one because of this and the fact we didnt want to get anything wrong. I would say that the agent has helped but we ended up still taking a while getting all my documents for the agent as well as getting my rpl completed for the my job accessment. Just dreading the long wait now with my fingers crossed.

This forum has been a god send as in the early stages of sorting everthing out my partner became very ill and we got a lot of support and help. We both thought the dream was lost for ever. she is a lot better now and the pushing for the dream continues. I would say that a huge boulder has been lifted with the forms sent off.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jokersmum

Cheers Julie
Did TRA myself and passed, just put everything they ask for in form and more.!! Write a bible on what you do and a bit more

As for the visa i'll tell you in a few months.. but gotta say. there's a few on BE that are probably wishing they hadn't as i think they could've done a better job themselves! However if you do Go Matilda are very good and have excellent reviews on here. . Oh and not too familiar with George (check out the top of the forum) with he appears to be very good..

Good luck with your TRA and whatever you decide..
S-j and family x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:28 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

Just read your blog also. We are not far from sending our TRA off, hjopefully by ther end of the month. We are alos applying under the 136 visa. We will be keeping an eye on your blog for updates.
good luck with the TRA, we found this the hardest part and the most stressful, seems a blip in the past now we passed Where are you hoping to settle ???

Mmmmmm the blog well i try not to post too much on there, so by the time i do post a new entry ive kinda missed out all the stressful bits and just put the basics in, well upto now anyway but with visa being sent any day now by our agent and then a long wait it could turn into more frequent postings!! The waiting i think gonna be the hardest thing, i got impatient waiting on TRA result and that was only two weeks, how im gonnna hack upto 5-6 months is beyond me

March applicants is filling up nicely now, good luck everyone xx##

save a space for us agent emailed today said all our bits now seem in order and dima should have it by next week!! soon as we have confirmations it gone will get janet to change our details

we have applied for a 136 skilled visa, andy is electrician and whilst originally we were heading brisbane way, we have now gone full circle and are definately going to adelaide!!! We think!!! We will prob front load pccs and medicals, havent put house on market yet either because we live in small village and nowhere here to rent so house sale will have to go through once we have the visa in hand, only downside to our plans really cos would have liked to have sold it ready to go once visa lands. Next weekend we are having a sort out and hoping to go ditch some junk the follwing week at local car boot sale, in preparation, if i can get out me bed at 4.30am that is

ohhh i feel a blog update coming on, fancy a good old rant so am off there now to update

good luck all us Marchies and future marchies too whom we may not have met yet

Dawn xx
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Julie,

Hi there, we started looking at the forms on the govermental website about 3 years ago and decided to get an agent due to my life being quite a complicated one so far and I decided to get one because of this and the fact we didnt want to get anything wrong. I would say that the agent has helped but we ended up still taking a while getting all my documents for the agent as well as getting my rpl completed for the my job accessment. Just dreading the long wait now with my fingers crossed.

This forum has been a god send as in the early stages of sorting everthing out my partner became very ill and we got a lot of support and help. We both thought the dream was lost for ever. she is a lot better now and the pushing for the dream continues. I would say that a huge boulder has been lifted with the forms sent off.
Hi JAD,

Really pleased that your forms off ok, and wish you all the luck in the world with app... Glad partner getting better.. Good luck

S-j x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
good luck with the TRA, we found this the hardest part and the most stressful, seems a blip in the past now we passed Where are you hoping to settle ???

Mmmmmm the blog well i try not to post too much on there, so by the time i do post a new entry ive kinda missed out all the stressful bits and just put the basics in, well upto now anyway but with visa being sent any day now by our agent and then a long wait it could turn into more frequent postings!! The waiting i think gonna be the hardest thing, i got impatient waiting on TRA result and that was only two weeks, how im gonnna hack upto 5-6 months is beyond me

save a space for us agent emailed today said all our bits now seem in order and dima should have it by next week!! soon as we have confirmations it gone will get janet to change our details

we have applied for a 136 skilled visa, andy is electrician and whilst originally we were heading brisbane way, we have now gone full circle and are definately going to adelaide!!! We think!!! We will prob front load pccs and medicals, havent put house on market yet either because we live in small village and nowhere here to rent so house sale will have to go through once we have the visa in hand, only downside to our plans really cos would have liked to have sold it ready to go once visa lands. Next weekend we are having a sort out and hoping to go ditch some junk the follwing week at local car boot sale, in preparation, if i can get out me bed at 4.30am that is

ohhh i feel a blog update coming on, fancy a good old rant so am off there now to update

Dawn xx
Come on Dawn and Andy,

Need some more Sparkie blood!

S-j x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:37 pm
Cambridgeshire family

wereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud ofwereoutahere has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy

Dawn xx
We are looking closely at Brisbane area. Seems to have a good reveiw on here, not too many scare stories.
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:42 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Hi S.J

Our job assessment with ACS was 12 weeks waiting to get the OK, so getting used to the waiting.
Cheers for the message, and good luck to you too.

Dave
Old Mar 13th 2007, 7:09 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Hi S.J

Our job assessment with ACS was 12 weeks waiting to get the OK, so getting used to the waiting.
Cheers for the message, and good luck to you too.

Dave
Yes, seems like waiting is going to be a part of our lives...It's refreshing to see more and more people joining the list.
I see that there's a list on this forum of the March applicants (besides the one Janet is maintaining for all of us). What do I have to do to get on that? Can I simply copy & paste the same list with our details ...don't wanna do it and then get sushed by someone else
Seems like a silly qn to ask when others r having lotsa imp. things to worry abt - but it feels nice to be in the group.

And a HUUUUUUUGE welcome to all the new people who have joined the boat,
GAK.
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:08 am
gak
Forum Regular

gak is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
Getting the visa in Sept would be great. I'm not MODL though so it's anyones guess. I've been looking on the Austimeline and Sept/Oct seems normal timeline for March applicants. I'm a teacher and hope to finish my job in December and fly out in the New Year. Can't wait!!!!
Sept seems to be too optimistic. Currently( as on 13.03.2007), APSC is processing applications for :

Priority Applications: 23 June 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 07 June 2006

Ason 13.02.2007 processing status was as under:

Priority Applications: 19 June 2006
Non-Priority Applications: 05 June 2006

That is to say that in one month time APSC has processed only application received during 4 days for Modal category and 2 days for other category. So I have my serious doubts about Sept Plans.

You can get inforation on latest processing time by sending a blank email to

[email protected]

GAK
Old Mar 13th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey GAK, Popped you on the list last night before you posted

You can update it by copy and paste as you said..

Ghanghro, noone on a 136 will have heard anything yet, apart from it being rec'd... usually takes about a month to get acknowledgment then they debit your card.....

hope this helps, S-j x
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

ghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the roughghanghro is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hey GAK, Popped you on the list last night before you posted

You can update it by copy and paste as you said..

Ghanghro, noone on a 136 will have heard anything yet, apart from it being rec'd... usually takes about a month to get acknowledgment then they debit your card.....

hope this helps, S-j x
hmmmm,

isnt this forum the ultimate source of information already

Thanks GAK and S-J
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Ghanghro,

No worries mate! S-j

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.