March Applicants

Old Mar 11th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Good luck Sam and Stu!

Si's mum is flying out 10th too but from Manchester. Will be here Tuesday nite. Good luck anyhow. Its fab!

Take care everyone,

S-j x
Thanks sj

We are in Singapore at the mo. We were a bit jet lagged yesterday but we slept through the night and are feeling great today. I'm going for a facial -10quid, and reflexology on feet 30 mins and back massage 30 mins 10 quid too

We have been in a bit of a strange state of mind for the last 2 weeks as everyone wanted to see us and we worked right up until the friday before we left on the monday!
We are finally collecting ourselves and getting ready for the adventure
i just hope the flippin sun decides to come out soon, it's been long enough without it hey?

spk soon
Sam stu and rhiannon
xxxxxxxx
Old Mar 11th 2008, 6:04 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Hi all,
sorry not been on here for a bit, its been a bit hetic here. OH is now in Richmond NSW, while I'm stuck here till Saturday when I fly out with our daughter. He starts his job on the 17th March, and I'm going for three weeks to validate visa, but will be coming back. to let our daughter finish school.
Its been a long road and funny how everything is happening in the March following our application as a Marchie in March 2007. Looks like most of us are all sorted now, so good luck to you all, and look forward to meeting with you all soon.
Andrea
xxx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Thanks sj

We are in Singapore at the mo. We were a bit jet lagged yesterday but we slept through the night and are feeling great today. I'm going for a facial -10quid, and reflexology on feet 30 mins and back massage 30 mins 10 quid too

We have been in a bit of a strange state of mind for the last 2 weeks as everyone wanted to see us and we worked right up until the friday before we left on the monday!
We are finally collecting ourselves and getting ready for the adventure
i just hope the flippin sun decides to come out soon, it's been long enough without it hey?

spk soon
Sam stu and rhiannon
xxxxxxxx
Watch that salon in the airport Changhi, i had my infills done there and they screwed my nails up big time and they were crap finish too!

Facial should be ok though.

Got si's mu mand dad here now. Did Noosa yesterday & Mooloolaba for a bit, then today Park with kids & open air pool, then beach. Should be fun. Simon at work earning while i'm spending!

S-j xxx

Welcome to Australia mate!
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andreak
Hi all,
sorry not been on here for a bit, its been a bit hetic here. OH is now in Richmond NSW, while I'm stuck here till Saturday when I fly out with our daughter. He starts his job on the 17th March, and I'm going for three weeks to validate visa, but will be coming back. to let our daughter finish school.
Its been a long road and funny how everything is happening in the March following our application as a Marchie in March 2007. Looks like most of us are all sorted now, so good luck to you all, and look forward to meeting with you all soon.
Andrea
xxx
Good luck Andrea, hope it all goes well for you chick, but gutted you gotta come back! xxx why daughter finishing school as Aussie school only 7wks in?, wont she go into same yr here in Oz? Sorry just curious....

Good luck though babes, S-j x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 11:44 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Has everyone seen the new March thread that has been started, it seems just like yesterday when we were all newbies to the process...how time flies

Kaye x
Old Mar 12th 2008, 5:19 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Good luck Andrea, hope it all goes well for you chick, but gutted you gotta come back! xxx why daughter finishing school as Aussie school only 7wks in?, wont she go into same yr here in Oz? Sorry just curious....

Good luck though babes, S-j x
Thanks S-j, the only reason I would like her to finish her schooling in the UK is that she is in Year 10, will be finishing this time next year, and as she has a Statement for her Dyslexia and Aspergers, it would be too much for her to cope with to move to a new country and a new school, so we have thought long and hard and think it would be much better if I just stayed her to see her finish school. I work at the same school as well, and keep my eye on her!!
Also I guess that if OH really doesn't like it ( and I hope this is not the case) he could come back to the UK, and we haven't sold our house.
Its tricky to decide what is best but we think this should work for us, but only time will tell
Still I'm dead excited about going out on Saturday 15th March. (Yipeeeee)
Andrea
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:42 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Has everyone seen the new March thread that has been started, it seems just like yesterday when we were all newbies to the process...how time flies

Kaye x
God makes me feel old!

Anyway chaps, just got back from blighty had a wicked time, and our house is SOLD

Sining tomorrow booking flights etc right now!!!!!!

Adrea I think you've probably made the best choice for your daughter.
Old Mar 12th 2008, 10:47 pm
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Congrats on selling the house.
Glad you didn't get blown away whilst over here
Old Mar 13th 2008, 12:51 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
God makes me feel old!

Anyway chaps, just got back from blighty had a wicked time, and our house is SOLD

Where are you heading for WV

x
Old Mar 13th 2008, 4:25 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wardy2
Where are you heading for WV

x
Well it's all booked,

leave norway 3rd april

Leave UK 15th April

Leave Singapore 18th April

Have a week ish in Brissie, getting ourselves together, sorting paperwork stuff, buying a car etc

then we're heading down Port Maquire way for a 2 day seminar which is all about the kind of business we want to buy....

shit yer pants time!!!!
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Well it's all booked,

leave norway 3rd april

Leave UK 15th April

Leave Singapore 18th April

Have a week ish in Brissie, getting ourselves together, sorting paperwork stuff, buying a car etc

then we're heading down Port Maquire way for a 2 day seminar which is all about the kind of business we want to buy....

shit yer pants time!!!!
Congrats on booking bet you cant wait now.

Suexx
Old Mar 13th 2008, 6:59 am
live free or die

Guys, may be a stooooopid question,

but do we take all our bags off at Singapore, or is it like a normal transfer flight where they automatically put them on the next plane. We're there for 2 days though.
Old Mar 13th 2008, 8:15 pm
The Harlows

nadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the roughnadineopotiki is a jewel in the rough

Hi all,

we are here in sunny NSW have been for the past three weeks and we love it. Not saying its been easy........... but we have done it, we have a car, a lovely rental, and we get max our dog on Sunday, life is good, luv Nadine
Old Mar 13th 2008, 9:31 pm
live free or die

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi all,

we are here in sunny NSW have been for the past three weeks and we love it. Not saying its been easy........... but we have done it, we have a car, a lovely rental, and we get max our dog on Sunday, life is good, luv Nadine
I love hearing stuff like that...blub...
Old Mar 13th 2008, 10:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by andreak
Thanks S-j, the only reason I would like her to finish her schooling in the UK is that she is in Year 10, will be finishing this time next year, and as she has a Statement for her Dyslexia and Aspergers, it would be too much for her to cope with to move to a new country and a new school, so we have thought long and hard and think it would be much better if I just stayed her to see her finish school. I work at the same school as well, and keep my eye on her!!
Also I guess that if OH really doesn't like it ( and I hope this is not the case) he could come back to the UK, and we haven't sold our house.
Its tricky to decide what is best but we think this should work for us, but only time will tell
Still I'm dead excited about going out on Saturday 15th March. (Yipeeeee)
Andrea
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yep sounds like you have made the right decision. I thought she was younger than Yr 10. good that you are there at school for her too. x Have a nice time hon xxx

God makes me feel old!

Nice one hon!!! SOOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! We are at Coffs Harbour for Easter.. Bought all the camping gear!!! 6hr drive from here, will be taking MIL & FIL with us.. So nice to have them here. Kids are lovin it!

Been in the Ocean for 3hrs today!! Wicked time, swam, floated & tried to bodysurf again. Failed miserably! Got a nice tan though

Originally Posted by nadineopotiki
Hi all,

Good on ya Nadine! Bet you love it at last! Really pleased for you chick, enjoy! xxx

Well here's to a good weekend, off surfing with Simon in the morning! He's bought a new board & all the kit. its really nice & he loves it. I'm gonna have a go too, wish me luck.

S-j xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.