March Applicants

Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by welshviking
Hey chaps,

Lots happened in a few days,

Monday Kristian took me to Oslo for my birthday (yesterday), visited some in-laws, had a good mooch around the town, and went to a concert Tuesday night, lots of pints of strongbow, as I can't get them here! Stunning hotel, great food...average weather, i'll get some pics up in the gallery later.

Generally had a wicked time...Except my Dadcu (grandad) is very ill, I lived with him until I was 11 so we're very close, and that kinda took the shine of a bit, but he seemed a bit better yesterday, i'm just hoping he can hang on in there till next week when I go to Wales.

Came home to find a for sale sign on the house

It really shook me, it's the first time it's actually sinking in....
Happy Birthday Ester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry it's late, hope you had a good time hon...

So sorry you're Grandad sick... hope you get to Wales soon to see him honey.. Big love to you in this awful time. xxx (i still think of mine loads.. but with fond memories, stopped getting so upset now) take care

S-j xxxxx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brissie-here-we-come
hya est,

the house looks lovely, sure to sell. it's big too !

glad you had a good weekend, hope your grandad is alright and you hurry up and get down to wales.

love kels x

Oi!!! You not talk to me on here or what??? No beer for you!

See you in morning x
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:26 pm
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe

See you in morning x
Hey Hun
you owe me a phone call so get dialling
Love you loads
xx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LisaD_uk
Hey Hun
you owe me a phone call so get dialling
Love you loads
xx
Fingers punchin those numbers now!!!!
Old Mar 1st 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Well we got sick of waiting for the house to sell, so we've booked the flights
We'll be arriving in Melbourne on 7th May (our sons 5th birthday!)
Can't wait to get out there, but much, much sorting to be done, I feel like that girl in the Exorcist my head is spinning so fast.
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe

See you in morning x
cant you take an hint

had a good weekend, as usual felt like crap on sunday after the trashy night out, but feel great today, thanks for coming down

will do a shopping trip next time, and get to ikea, leave the men with the kids i was thinking.

kels x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:10 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sianystar
Well we got sick of waiting for the house to sell, so we've booked the flights
We'll be arriving in Melbourne on 7th May (our sons 5th birthday!)
Can't wait to get out there, but much, much sorting to be done, I feel like that girl in the Exorcist my head is spinning so fast.
great !!
bet you cant wait, you'll get sorted

kels x
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 5:35 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Sian, get planing now!!!

Well we had our open day yest and had lots of people here, and someone put a bid in straight away!!!! So all the other people who are interested have 24hrs to put in a better bid, and it goes on like that, until there are no higher bidders, so lets hope there's loads and they drive the price right up!!!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 9:26 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

VISA GRANTED .......YAAYYYYYYYY

Kaye
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

Sianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the roughSianystar is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by wardy2

Kaye
FANbloodyTASTIC NEWS

Is that it for the Marchies now?
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 12:40 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Kaye
Bleedin hell March 2007-2008!!!!!

well done Wardy I can't imagine how hard it's been for you waiting all this time....

well done hope you have a great celebration

estxxxxxx
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Kaye
Congratulations Kaye
Well Done
Lorna
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 2:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Kaye

Fook!! thought it would never happen!!!

Congratulations darling, karma sent for your patience! xxx Well deserved xxx S-j
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS a very well deserved visa for such a long wait

Suexx:th umbsup:
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 3:31 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks everyone I think thats it for the marchies i never thought I would be last

Can't wait to get there now

Just a small matter of a house to sell

Kaye x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.