March Applicants

Old Dec 13th 2007, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
i wanted to try selling it first every penny counts a
Teryna
Might be worth thinking about at the beg of jan

Suexx
Old Dec 14th 2007, 12:13 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
for me.
I dont know about you all but Im losing motivation I would like to just relax and enjoy the lead up to xmas instead im re doing cupboards etc and someone is coming to view the house tomorrow just dont feel like doing the big clean thing again. What Im trying to say is Im TIRED. Just want to hibernate for the winter now.

Love Trudi

yeah I do know what you mean, don't worry not much longer...just sell the house, pack, unpack...and taa daa!!!

Originally Posted by bundybell

Anyone know of a good financial adviser?

Teryna
no, only an incredibly expensive one who wanted to charge a grand for sod all work,

what's everyones input on money transfers? to be honest i took no notice when u've talked about it as it was months ago and we hadn't heard anything

what's ur advice?

well another cold weekend for us all then (those still in europe!), well it is December. got another xmas do tmw, more of a night of mayhem really..can't wait!!

woke up with my crimbo tree on the floor today, water friggin everywhere, only put it up last nighht, so i'll have to tie it up some how,

anyway luvvies, have a mad wweekedn shopping and all that

loadsa xmas loving

estxxx
Old Dec 14th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
yeah I do know what you mean, don't worry not much longer...just sell the house, pack, unpack...and taa daa!!!

no, only an incredibly expensive one who wanted to charge a grand for sod all work,

what's everyones input on money transfers? to be honest i took no notice when u've talked about it as it was months ago and we hadn't heard anything

what's ur advice?

well another cold weekend for us all then (those still in europe!), well it is December. got another xmas do tmw, more of a night of mayhem really..can't wait!!

woke up with my crimbo tree on the floor today, water friggin everywhere, only put it up last nighht, so i'll have to tie it up some how,

loadsa xmas loving

estxxx

sounds like you live it up mrs WV!
interesting life?????
we're out on my chrimbo do tomorrow.....oh ....god!

spk to you tomorow
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:14 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loubylou1
hello all,

a just a quick note as I have been invaded by my little boy soon as I sit down!
We are justa bout sorted and about to go solo! Rosebees sis has been the best in the world.....we could not have asked for a better strt to oz.....except of course our little one getting 2 ear infections and tonsillitis! He is better now and we are planning on relaxing a bit more as of next week, as we will have all the essentials.......beds, fridges, sofas cars job etc! I am looking forward to exploring our surroundings and enjoying oz properly, so far it has been one big blur! One bit of advice......never move country in December, especially with kids......trying to sort out kitting out a new home from top to bottom is bad enough, let alone xmas shopping for the kids!

Anyway on a more positive note, everyone has been really friendly and the country looks beautiful, and even when it rains it is warm!

Merry Christmas to everyone in the uk.........loux
Ah! lovely!!you have a fab christmas down under!xx
Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:20 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

what's ur advice?

loadsa xmas loving

estxxx
Love the xmas pic wv!xx
Old Dec 15th 2007, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Hi one and all

Has anyone heard from LiverpoolLass lately, if I remember correctly she was going at the end of December when the school term starts.

Good Luck to you if you are flying off soon, let us know what its like the "other side".

OH has already had one telephone interview two weeks ago with one company and has a videoconference interveiw next week with anther, so fingers crossed he'll get a terrific Christmas pressie.

HAPPY CHIRSTMAS TO ALL ON EX-PATS HOPE YOU ALL GET WHAT YOU WANT AND MORE.

Love
Andrea
xx
Old Dec 16th 2007, 6:03 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from S-j, she's great, they're all having a fabby time
Old Dec 16th 2007, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from S-j, she's great, they're all having a fabby time
that's great to hear

good for them
Old Dec 16th 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

Its great to hear people are settling in well.

Cant wait till its our time to go blooming house

Suexx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

its quiet on here where is everyone. christmas shopping? packing
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:34 am
Just Joined

catherineq will become famous soon enoughcatherineq will become famous soon enough

hey everyone, my visa is finally granted!! so happyyyy..... cheers...
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:39 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

hi guys been busy busy here getting ready for xmas and wot with work etc, anyway kids off school after tomorrow and dont think i will be around much am working all over xmas so just thought id pop on and say

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year
to all you marchies, those out in oz already and those still waiting i hope santa brings all u wish for and you all get a great start to the new year!! and hopefully this time next christmas we will all be celebrating in australia together

have a good one all of you and see ya in the new year(unless i can find 5 mins peace from the kids)

Dawn xx
Old Dec 19th 2007, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

congratulations
catherine happy celebrations
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by catherineq
hey everyone, my visa is finally granted!! so happyyyy..... cheers...
Huge congratulations! What a fab christmas pressie!!!
Old Dec 19th 2007, 5:51 am
live free or die

Well don catherineq that's brilll news,

Got the shipping peeps coming tomorrow for a quote, so it'll be interesting to see the difference between here and the UK,

Have a fabby xmas everyone

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.