March Applicants

Old Dec 1st 2007, 8:43 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi Ternya,

Just checked, we are flying from terminal 3, I think you should be the same, if so how about 5.30 pm in O'Neils bar in departures?

Could be a good idea to start a thread, we could end up with a big party

Getting excited now

Cheers,

Rob.
How do you know what terminal your flying from we booked on line doesnt say on our confirmation.
Good idea meeting in o neills and i think i will start a new thread
Teryna
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi peeps!

My god! is anyone else feeling this strange anxiety feeling or is it me? My stomach is in constant turmoil - butterflies and all that!! i'm excited and a bit stressed at the same time

8 weeks for us now (as long as we exchange contracts)

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:13 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Hi peeps!

My god! is anyone else feeling this strange anxiety feeling or is it me? My stomach is in constant turmoil - butterflies and all that!! i'm excited and a bit stressed at the same time

yes....but only about xmas, sorry you asked me what we were doing for it and I forgot to get back to you, well after weeks of excitement of planning our first xmas at home etc, I caved last night and we're now prob going down the inlaws...sigh, half happy half not, you know how it is,
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
yes....but only about xmas, sorry you asked me what we were doing for it and I forgot to get back to you, well after weeks of excitement of planning our first xmas at home etc, I caved last night and we're now prob going down the inlaws...sigh, half happy half not, you know how it is,
we are spending xmas ith my parents same as you wv half happy.o well heres to next year and xmas on the beach a?
Teryna
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:05 pm
Forum Regular

jobo will become famous soon enoughjobo will become famous soon enough

Hey Marchies, know I should post on the update forum but thought I'd say hi here instead. Well we left on the 18th Nov,goodbyes too horrendous for words, but big relief when we finally got on the plane, Spent a few days in Singapore chilling, and arrived in Bris on 21st .Two of our 3 girls started school the following Monday and love it our eldest will start yr11 next year. Did the medi care and tax file thing,not yet bought a car but borrowing friends for a while, put an offer on a house last week and move in next month!
All the stress of the last few months has absoloutley gone, I email,text and phone home numerous times a day, and that makes a big difference.People here are unbelievably friendly, and I know its very early days, but so far so good.For all of you still waiting, it will be your time soon and I hope it goes as easily as it has for us,getting on the pc is not so easy so may be some time before I get back on,take care everyone,see you soon
Joxx
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 5:21 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jobo
Hey Marchies, know I should post on the update forum but thought I'd say hi here instead. Well we left on the 18th Nov,goodbyes too horrendous for words, but big relief when we finally got on the plane, Spent a few days in Singapore chilling, and arrived in Bris on 21st .Two of our 3 girls started school the following Monday and love it our eldest will start yr11 next year. Did the medi care and tax file thing,not yet bought a car but borrowing friends for a while, put an offer on a house last week and move in next month!
All the stress of the last few months has absoloutley gone, I email,text and phone home numerous times a day, and that makes a big difference.People here are unbelievably friendly, and I know its very early days, but so far so good.For all of you still waiting, it will be your time soon and I hope it goes as easily as it has for us,getting on the pc is not so easy so may be some time before I get back on,take care everyone,see you soon
Joxx
awww that's so nice to hear, well donelove, keep it up, and have a fabby crimbo if we don't see you before

estxxx
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Joxx
Thanks for that lovely post so nice to hear all goes well on the other side
Glad al is going well for you and hope it continues to go well.
Teryna
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 6:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Joxx
Great to hear things are going well...brill about the stress disappearing!..was thinking i was going to be stuck with it for the rest of time

Where have you decided to buy?

Sam xx
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 8:05 pm
BE Enthusiast

Great to hear things are going well...brill about the stress disappearing!..was thinking i was going to be stuck with it for the rest of time

Where have you decided to buy?

Sam xx
STRESS what stress ?? hehe
Teryna
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:05 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Joxx
Wow what a lovely post..........happy to hear your settling in.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
wow another over there then..........seems like evryone is on the move.

We got ous passports back on thursday with our lil stcikers in and tell you what they look gorgous.........priceless in fact !!!

On our sticker it says the holder of this VISa has the right to stay in Australia indefinately..........i thought it was 5 years?

Can anyone shed some light on this.

I am up north seeing my mum & sis ( Derbyshire ) its bloody freezing here.......i forgot how cold it gets up north
Hi! ours says the same..we have permenant residency on a sponsered 137 visa..is that like yours??
Tracey.xx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 10:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hi! ours says the same..we have permenant residency on a sponsered 137 visa..is that like yours??
Tracey.xx
You have the right to live in Australia permanently, as the visa label says. But that physical visa label itself is only valid for five years. After those five years, if you want to leave the country you must apply for a Resident Return Visa.
Old Dec 4th 2007, 1:00 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi peeps!

Yup!!
4 weeks and 6 days. had 6 nights now with no sleep and ben to docs to get 1 weeks worth sleeping pills. look like pooh!!tummy excactly the same!!
Tracey.xxx
Old Dec 4th 2007, 3:56 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The howellers
Yup!!
4 weeks and 6 days. had 6 nights now with no sleep and ben to docs to get 1 weeks worth sleeping pills. look like pooh!!tummy excactly the same!!
Tracey.xxx

Well, at least i'm not on my own then! I'm starting to give myself headaches cause i'm so anxious about the move. the thing is i'm worrying about stupid things, things i think i might need over there like hair products etc...i've got to chill more...if i don't take it, i'll have to simply find something else! it's no big deal is it?

I've told work i'm leaving today though, and i felt a bit better for getting that off my chest!

We have 2 nice nights of rest planned in Singapore too...i just hope my stomach has stopped doing the big dipper by then

How about you, are you stopping over anywhere?

Sam xx
Old Dec 4th 2007, 9:06 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AHamm
You have the right to live in Australia permanently, as the visa label says. But that physical visa label itself is only valid for five years. After those five years, if you want to leave the country you must apply for a Resident Return Visa.
yeh thats what my mrs said it confused me a little, she says if you leave for too long you have to re apply for the return VISA.

I have NOT got any intention of coming back mind to the uk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.