March Applicants

Old Nov 29th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Morning al,
well i went back to work for the first time yesterday after 2wks on the sick with sinisitis. Very painful too!!! I did a long day and boy was it ever a long day sooooo busy.
Anyway i was told by the dep manager that as it was my 4th bout of sickness in 12mths i would have to have a formal interview/warning
As managemnt do not work weekends it will be on Tuesday.
You see everybody if you work for NHS youre not allowed to be ill
im working a longday that day with one more longday to work on Fri then thats me finished, but they still want to get this warning in have you ever heard anything like it.
O well i bet ozzies wont be as bothered about sickness ive heard they like chucking sickies!!
Im just a little worried it will be mentioned in my reference

Imoff today in both days of the weekend then 2 longdays next week and i finish. I wont be missed that much im just one of 110 staff you see yes 110 staff !!! looking forward to my leaving do though.

Hope some visas are granted today good luck everyone
Teryna
Exactly Teryna who cares abou the carers! It makes me so mad There are folks off all the time at the drop of a hat does anything get said to them no. I dont think they will mention it in your reference its just another time wasting paper exercise.
You must be very well liked Teryna for all those people wanting to come to say farewell.
Ive decided to just have our small team for a meal then a tea party on the ward it would be overwhelming for me all those people there.
It will be over before you know it and you will be on your way. Its funny to think we will be leaving Heathrow on the same day.
Take care
Trudi
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Exactly Teryna who cares abou the carers! It makes me so mad There are folks off all the time at the drop of a hat does anything get said to them no. I dont think they will mention it in your reference its just another time wasting paper exercise.
You must be very well liked Teryna for all those people wanting to come to say farewell.
Ive decided to just have our small team for a meal then a tea party on the ward it would be overwhelming for me all those people there.
It will be over before you know it and you will be on your way. Its funny to think we will be leaving Heathrow on the same day.
Take care
Trudi
ya so right
Perhaps we could meet in the airport?? after weve said final goodbyes
What time do you fly?
We fly at 8pm.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 8:57 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Morning al,
well i went back to work for the first time yesterday after 2wks on the sick with sinisitis. Very painful too!!! I did a long day and boy was it ever a long day sooooo busy.
Anyway i was told by the dep manager that as it was my 4th bout of sickness in 12mths i would have to have a formal interview/warning
As managemnt do not work weekends it will be on Tuesday.
You see everybody if you work for NHS youre not allowed to be ill
im working a longday that day with one more longday to work on Fri then thats me finished, but they still want to get this warning in have you ever heard anything like it.
O well i bet ozzies wont be as bothered about sickness ive heard they like chucking sickies!!
Im just a little worried it will be mentioned in my reference

Imoff today in both days of the weekend then 2 longdays next week and i finish. I wont be missed that much im just one of 110 staff you see yes 110 staff !!! looking forward to my leaving do though.

Hope some visas are granted today good luck everyone
Teryna
what a pile of shite!! tell em to shove it up thier arses...sorry

glad you're on the mend though love, c'mon now, enjoy one of the last lovely weekends in wales esxxx
Old Nov 29th 2007, 9:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

you could ring in sick and sod the lot of them but its friends who suffer then.
Old Nov 29th 2007, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
what a pile of shite!! tell em to shove it up thier arses...sorry

glad you're on the mend though love, c'mon now, enjoy one of the last lovely weekends in wales esxxx
Im working this weekend but off for all of dec!
its all my lovely welsh mates that keep me going in that place.
The heath hospital cardiff is so busy!!
As i only live in a town working in a city medical assessment unit has been a real eye opener!
Teryna
Old Nov 30th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

loubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really niceloubylou1 is just really nice

G'day mates! We are here, despite all three kids having Tummy bugs over past few days so flights not as stress free as I would have liked, and hubby finding it very hard to leave his grown up kids. Kids have been in the pool and we have been to see our rental.......just sorting out the clothes, then relaxing till we have to start on the paper work at this end! loux
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:01 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by loubylou1
G'day mates! We are here, despite all three kids having Tummy bugs over past few days so flights not as stress free as I would have liked, and hubby finding it very hard to leave his grown up kids. Kids have been in the pool and we have been to see our rental.......just sorting out the clothes, then relaxing till we have to start on the paper work at this end! loux
Hi there, nice to hear from someone who's made it over there, I'm sure things will be fine once the kids feel better. How was the flight? who did you go with? we'r e hoping to go with Singapore airlines in March, looking forward to it.
Good luck with it all, hope it all goes well for you.
x
Andrea
Old Nov 30th 2007, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

ya so right
Perhaps we could meet in the airport?? after weve said final goodbyes
What time do you fly?
We fly at 8pm.
Hi Bundybell and sopjam, sorry to but in but keep an eye on this thread beacause were one of the Notts lot who meet with SJ, SammyG, Lisa D and Co.

Did I see that you are flying on the 8th of Jan at 8pm from Heathrow if you are so are we, maybe see you lot for a Heathrow BE meet.

We have banned Family from the airport, dont want to go through that at Heathrow it will be stressfull enough.

There's Me (Rob) my wife Helen and our little girl Caitlain 8yr old.

Cheers,

Rob.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 8:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi Bundybell and sopjam, sorry to but in but keep an eye on this thread beacause were one of the Notts lot who meet with SJ, SammyG, Lisa D and Co.

Did I see that you are flying on the 8th of Jan at 8pm from Heathrow if you are so are we, maybe see you lot for a Heathrow BE meet.

We have banned Family from the airport, dont want to go through that at Heathrow it will be stressfull enough.

There's Me (Rob) my wife Helen and our little girl Caitlain 8yr old.

Cheers,

Rob.
That would be lovely we will have to try and arrange it keep in touch. Where are you heading. We are off to cairns flying with cathay pacific hong kong then straight to cairns.
Old Nov 30th 2007, 9:36 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

wow another over there then..........seems like evryone is on the move.

We got ous passports back on thursday with our lil stcikers in and tell you what they look gorgous.........priceless in fact !!!

On our sticker it says the holder of this VISa has the right to stay in Australia indefinately..........i thought it was 5 years?

Can anyone shed some light on this.

I am up north seeing my mum & sis ( Derbyshire ) its bloody freezing here.......i forgot how cold it gets up north
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:38 pm
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

great to hear peeps have gone over and nice to hear you all doing ok, hope it continues s-j seems to be enjoying her first week in toocant wait til its our turn

we still no further on still cant sell the house

On our sticker it says the holder of this VISa has the right to stay in Australia indefinately..........i thought it was 5 years?

Can anyone shed some light on this.
no you can live in oz forever if you wish too, that 5 year thing is how long u have to make the move as long as u have validated

so if u look at our situation we have til 31st may 08 to validate our visa, which looks highly likely we will have to with house not selling, then once we have validated we will have a further 4 years to make our permanent move over, then as long as we move over within those initial 5 years we can stay in oz for as long as we want to, the only thing we then have to consider is if we need or want to leave australia, say for a holiday, then we would have to apply for a resident return visa if we dont yet have citizenship

well thats how i have read it with the info ive read since we started this process, maybe someone else will come along and explain it better
Old Nov 30th 2007, 11:51 pm
Forum Regular

robertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant futurerobertnhelen has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sophjam
That would be lovely we will have to try and arrange it keep in touch. Where are you heading. We are off to cairns flying with cathay pacific hong kong then straight to cairns.
Hi, We are flying to Melbourne with Korean Airways so I think we will be in the same terminal, we are planning to arrive at Heathrow about 3.30pm.

Must keep in touch as it will be great if we can have a meet, a few last cold one's in Blighty

Cheers,

Rob.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:00 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

kool ur there!!!!!

it'll get easier when ur all 100% don't worry,

all the best estxx
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi, We are flying to Melbourne with Korean Airways so I think we will be in the same terminal, we are planning to arrive at Heathrow about 3.30pm.

Must keep in touch as it will be great if we can have a meet, a few last cold one's in Blighty

Cheers,

Rob.
We are flying with singapore airlines at 8pm on the 8th
me Teryna hubby Colin, lucy 21 and Richard 19
flying to brisbane aiming to be at heathrow 4.30ish.
We are banning family -and boyfriends- from coming its going to be stresful enough without adding to it. I want it to be a memorable day the start of a new chapter in our life.
Would love to meet up its great meeting people in same boat.
May need a couple of cold ones to qwell the nerves.
Teryna

Perhaps we should start a new thread anyone flying from heathrow on the 8th want to meet up?

Last edited by bundybell; Dec 1st 2007 at 8:40 am.
Old Dec 1st 2007, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

Hi Ternya,

Just checked, we are flying from terminal 3, I think you should be the same, if so how about 5.30 pm in O'Neils bar in departures?

Could be a good idea to start a thread, we could end up with a big party

Getting excited now

Cheers,

Rob.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.