March Applicants

Old Nov 15th 2007, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by sophjam
Thats great news sammy gives me a bit hope did you reduce the price at all?

yes we did reduce quite a bit, i think that's the only ting that was going to get people through the door

Sam x
Old Nov 15th 2007, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Teryna bitch about the phone.... xx
Thats putting it lightly s-j.
Must be because im not feeling to well but could b....y cry.

I bet you cant wait to get to the warm of oz although our friends in bundy tell us its been raining quite iften over there just lately.
im thinking let it rain all it wants as long as the sun shines for us when we arrive in 7 weeks time !!

Why do you think aol are going to cut you off? haveyou cancelled your membership with them then?
Teryna
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:45 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Good house news Sam that's wicked!!!, bad phone news T that sucks,

I used ebay once 5 yrs ago and lost 450quid!!! first time how unlucky is that!!!

S-j not too much booze in the days before flying it makes it harder remember
Old Nov 15th 2007, 11:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Crap Tracey, not good chick. i just got over sickness and dicky tummy (3days) not nice.. getting my cossie from evans!!! (joke!!)

S-j x (get better soon my darling )
Hey! My friend is a designer for them! can get us discount!!phnar phnarr!!!xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking

I used ebay once 5 yrs ago and lost 450quid!!! first time how unlucky is that!!!

how did you loose that much?
Did you not try to get it back?
im hoping we wil get this back
Teryna
Old Nov 16th 2007, 12:39 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
how did you loose that much?
Did you not try to get it back?
im hoping we wil get this back
Teryna
Before ipods were a norm music jukeboxes were very expensive, there was one called an archos jukebox, in the shops for 400nicker, onlline for 200 and a bit, i was earning ridiculous money so decided to get one for me and the ex to go on our backpacking trip........paid up and the seller dissapeared, visa coudln't help...that's about it I think, 5 yrs ago now though
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:09 am
ASHO

ASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really niceASHO is just really nice

Thanks all you are all so nice!
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:42 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Thats putting it lightly s-j.
Must be because im not feeling to well but could b....y cry.

I bet you cant wait to get to the warm of oz although our friends in bundy tell us its been raining quite iften over there just lately.
im thinking let it rain all it wants as long as the sun shines for us when we arrive in 7 weeks time !!

Why do you think aol are going to cut you off? haveyou cancelled your membership with them then?
Teryna
Dont you remember the big Do with them? they said i signed another contract, bit hard when they say i accepted an email to renew a contract when i was 2yrs into b/band...... so i told them to stick it and wouldnt be paying after 25th . they said they would cut me off..

Originally Posted by welshviking

Yeah gonna take it easy tomorrow (famous last words) and might not drink on Monday nite.. ?? Just a couple maybe got to get into my new cossie with Tracey!

Originally Posted by The howellers
Hey! My friend is a designer for them! can get us discount!!phnar phnarr!!!xx
They cater for big tits??
Old Nov 16th 2007, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Well guys, Si's out on his DO from work as hes done his last day. i'm washing his workwear for the last time!! (for 7wks ish)

i've tanned and manicured/pedicured, exfoliated and waxed... fullhead foils tomorrow and a nice 'do' for tomorrow night.. Managed to get some nice bits in the monsoon sale today girls, absolutly gorg top and mini cardigan thingy for those cool summer eves........ nice couple of dresses too, up to 50% off

i walked around town with a wad of cash in my pocket today while kids were in nursury, i've done nearly all my list now, so thought i would take a stroll around town.. I wanted to spend spend spend..... monsoon was the only place i struck lucky and all the rest was winter stock, bummer or what.. i nearly bought some trainers 'just because'

So right at the end went to 'Benefit' counter in boots and had a 'little' spend And topped it off with a Gingerbread Latte and a toasted ciabatta with brie and cranberry in Costa Coffee was nice.

S-j xx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 1:38 pm
live free or die

Well guys, Si's out on his DO from work as hes done his last day. i'm washing his workwear for the last time!! (for 7wks ish)

i've tanned and manicured/pedicured, exfoliated and waxed... fullhead foils tomorrow and a nice 'do' for tomorrow night.. Managed to get some nice bits in the monsoon sale today girls, absolutly gorg top and mini cardigan thingy for those cool summer eves........ nice couple of dresses too, up to 50% off

i walked around town with a wad of cash in my pocket today while kids were in nursury, i've done nearly all my list now, so thought i would take a stroll around town.. I wanted to spend spend spend..... monsoon was the only place i struck lucky and all the rest was winter stock, bummer or what.. i nearly bought some trainers 'just because'

So right at the end went to 'Benefit' counter in boots and had a 'little' spend And topped it off with a Gingerbread Latte and a toasted ciabatta with brie and cranberry in Costa Coffee was nice.

S-j xx
aww bless ya, you've had such a lovely afternoon!!!

and now a lovely night, awww im spoo piseed and loving it sorry, off out now

weell uk time ur all in bed anyway

estxxxx
Old Nov 16th 2007, 6:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

I know the feeling S-J not a pair of shorts or summer skirt in sight I was so preoccupied with the visa trail forgot to get my new summer wardrobe. Glad you had a nice day sounds lovely. Ive got man flu aching everywhere this morning and its time to decorate our little sitting room at the back of the house bugger couldnt leave it with faded marks where the pictures were for the potential buyers. Have a great weekend S-j and Si . Make it special xx Trudi
Old Nov 16th 2007, 7:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

morning.
Question? why is everyone updating summer wardrobe before they go?
pound for dollar its cheaper to buy clothes out there and they always have summer stock.
Just wondered
Teryna
Old Nov 16th 2007, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

morning.
Question? why is everyone updating summer wardrobe before they go?
pound for dollar its cheaper to buy clothes out there and they always have summer stock.
Just wondered
Teryna
Is it Teryna? I thought our clothes were cheaper and nicer quality. Oh well Ill look forward to that then, hubby will be watching every penny when we land though now I can buy on the side and hide till we pack.
Old Nov 16th 2007, 10:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

I' been going through my summer clothes to see how much i will have in my suitcase and OMG, i've got 38 skirts!! 45 tops 11 dresses!! 18 pairs of linen trousers/jeans etc!! and enough underwear to keep my going for the next ten years I've not purposely bought the stuff for aus it's just summer wardrobe over the last few years that i've never had chance to wear for very long in this country!! (although, i am a little partial to the odd bargain from TK max!) and...i'd put a few pounds on over the last year so not been wearing all my lovely clothes - it's going though, slowly

However, some of those clothes are from aus when i went 5 yrs ago! They were cheap as chips and are great quality. I remember seeing loads of beautiful cloths in the shops there and everything was brightly coloured Been speaking to SIL who is over from Qld and she was saying that there are plenty of nice clothes - there is a lot of scare mongering that floats around this forum.

There is nothing wrong though with picking up something beautiful in a sale before you go hey?
Old Nov 17th 2007, 12:41 am
Forum Regular

kkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant futurekkwall36 has a brilliant future

Hi All,

Haven't posted for a long time. But thought I would today as things are really starting to p**s me off!

After such a long wait getting the visa, I thought that the house sale would have been the least of my troubles but far from it.

Boy did we pick the time to sell our house!

Have had about 3 viewing in the space of the same amount of months. Dont think there is anything fundamentaly wrong with the property, just market changes and interest rates, and banking worries etc have all combined to make it vert difficult.

Had another viewing today, but I am not too hopeful, just have to suck it and see. But just remember that the visa is only the start.

Annoying thing is that we missed out on an ideal rental property two doors away from our family in Melbourne because we could'nt move quickly enough!!!

Anyway that is my moan over. Will try and remain positve, but it is looking like another cold winter for me.

Hope everyone else is getting on okay, Chin up all those waiting for a visa.

Best Regards,
Kenny.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.