March Applicants

Old Oct 6th 2007, 11:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by bundybell
Me too,
i go to sleep oK but am waking at 2.30-3.30am and cant go back to sleep, my mind is racing about all thats still to be done, aswell as the guilt of leaving and are we doing the right thing etc etc!
Teryna
I hate it when Duncan is away - get unnerved and don't sleep properly.

Last night I didn't realise the cat was in the house and she came into my room last night and jumped on the bed!!!! You should've heard me scream

Think I woke up all of the neighbours was so spooked I couldn't go back to sleep then. My mind was working overtime - Lyd also had a friend over who talks in her sleeps

Will be in bed early tonight and make sure I shut my bedroom door.

Lau x
Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Well, WV are you staying up tonight to ring DIAC??
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:18 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Well, WV are you staying up tonight to ring DIAC??
yes kiddo im gonna give it my best shot......i wanted to sleep as late as poss today, so i came in from town at 4am ish, then spent an hr talking to Kristian on the phone, and then some completely selfish git rings me at 9:20am!!!! about coming to look at he blody kayak, i was fuming, he's supposed to be here any minute, better get a sale after that, worst thing is i think he's just called Kristian and it would have been 3am with him....anyway i managed to go back to sleep and drag my hungover lazy arse out at 3pm..

just watched a great game of rugby, can't wait for the Scotland game....what u been up to this weekend?

where's SJ? must bge a whole 3 or 4 days since i've seen her
Old Oct 7th 2007, 3:49 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
yes kiddo im gonna give it my best shot......i wanted to sleep as late as poss today, so i came in from town at 4am ish, then spent an hr talking to Kristian on the phone, and then some completely selfish git rings me at 9:20am!!!! about coming to look at he blody kayak, i was fuming, he's supposed to be here any minute, better get a sale after that, worst thing is i think he's just called Kristian and it would have been 3am with him....anyway i managed to go back to sleep and drag my hungover lazy arse out at 3pm..

just watched a great game of rugby, can't wait for the Scotland game....what u been up to this weekend?

S-j's been packing and packin and packin!! followed with a bit of drinking drinkin dirindjkfjkdfkj

I've had enough not even had time to S**t, had to watch the kids, Si been at work while packin a 4 bed house for 6 of us!! The extra £600 would've been worth it i think, just didnt want them in my house for 2 bloody days, the kids would've been in the way and everything. also i've done it around them and school, nursury runs etc. gave me the chance to have the another clear out too, been chucking loads more

knackered though mate. will get my ass back to it now... Have a good night and good luck with DIAC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 4:03 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

There you are!!
4 am! i'm like death the next day when i stay up that late these days. It's my age - as soon as i hit 30 i began to get bad, bad hangovers

We had a party at my sisters on friday and last night we had some friends round for a meal - stu cooked us a Chilli from a jamie oliver recipie - it was amazing, i could eat it again!!

Just chillin today

Well i hope you get the reply you've been waiting for from DIAC, keep us informed, as soon as you know!

Sam xxxx
Old Oct 7th 2007, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Morning All,
Well here we go agin ! another week and hopefully we will have some more visa grants a?
Good luck to us all.

Im off to work now working a long day 7-9pm its a killer but i get another day off
plus i was helping one of the girls out who needed the day off.

I work on the medical assessment+admissions unit in Cardiff there is never any beds we have patients spending 24hrs plus on trolleys and triage patients in the corridors. Mondays late shift is always hell.
O wel best brace myself and get going cant wait to be an ozzie nurse i will be working in a private hospital so at least there will be beds

Cheers
Teryna
Old Oct 7th 2007, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Good luck this week for visa's

So then WV...how did you get on?
Old Oct 7th 2007, 8:59 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Good luck this week for visa's

So then WV...how did you get on?
1 and a half hrs.......nothing...i'm gutted and tired....back to the emailing then
Old Oct 7th 2007, 10:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Reedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond reputeReedy has a reputation beyond repute

Some good news from the LCU:

Originally Posted by pjb_1973
Just had the following email from LCU if it helps anyone. Ours were signed for on the 24th August so not long now!

"Thank you for your email and apologies for the late reply.

The Local Clearance Unit (LCU) is currently experiencing an exceptionally
large volume of work, and hence the assessment of medicals is being
delayed.

LCU are currently assessing medicals for Permanent visa applications
received in our office on 13th August 2007.

As your medicals were delivered after this date, they have not been
processed by our office to date.

Please contact your allocated Case Officer or relevant Business Section and
request that they contact LCU regarding priority assessment of your
medicals.

Kind Regards,
Anna Duong
LCU - DIAC"
Old Oct 8th 2007, 3:00 am
BE Forum Addict

1 and a half hrs.......nothing...i'm gutted and tired....back to the emailing then

Oh no:curse:
Maybe with things how they are at the moment they're not answering calls then........no good for you though is it?!

Lets see what this week brings!

Sam xxxxxxxx
Old Oct 8th 2007, 10:11 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Oh bummer Est!

Well hon, think your gonna have to brush it all under the carpet for a while, not looking bloody good is it? havent been on the other threads after ours, how are they all getting on,dishing any out??

What cha gonna do now then, cant remember if you have an agent or not? Not sure if you can do anything anyway but sleep and hopefully when you wake up from your nightmare you'll realise it was just a dream.............. That so didnt sound right! It will happen eventually and we will all celebrate with you... xxxx

Teryna, yours will too hon, just got everything crossed for you all, to the point that it's uncomfortable!

Well gonna go to bed now, got another full day of it tomorrow, just the kitchen to pack a few more bits to spray then shippers wednesday. . . I can defo tell you this is the most stressful bit, the house is upside down, it's so noisy you have headache from 1 pm onwards and i crave for their bedtime... I'm dreading living in a house with next to nothing for another 6wks or so... not done it in a long time. (my poor young days) Marks and sparks ready meals here i come!

well as i said a few moments ago, going to bed now bloody knackered! xxxxxxxxxx Sam hope you have luck soon with the house x
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
xxxxxxxxxx Sam hope you have luck soon with the house x
thanks x
Old Oct 8th 2007, 6:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Oh bummer Est!

Well hon, think your gonna have to brush it all under the carpet for a while, not looking bloody good is it? havent been on the other threads after ours, how are they all getting on,dishing any out??

What cha gonna do now then, cant remember if you have an agent or not? Not sure if you can do anything anyway but sleep and hopefully when you wake up from your nightmare you'll realise it was just a dream.............. That so didnt sound right! It will happen eventually and we will all celebrate with you... xxxx

Teryna, yours will too hon, just got everything crossed for you all, to the point that it's uncomfortable!

Well gonna go to bed now, got another full day of it tomorrow, just the kitchen to pack a few more bits to spray then shippers wednesday. . . I can defo tell you this is the most stressful bit, the house is upside down, it's so noisy you have headache from 1 pm onwards and i crave for their bedtime... I'm dreading living in a house with next to nothing for another 6wks or so... not done it in a long time. (my poor young days) Marks and sparks ready meals here i come!

well as i said a few moments ago, going to bed now bloody knackered! xxxxxxxxxx Sam hope you have luck soon with the house x
Cheers s-j
Hope today isnt so stressful for you although nothing about this immigration is not stressful a?
I still havent heard anything although like ive said my agent is here till the 12th
I suspect because shes told them that they will not contact her till after that date. no good to me though i sooooo want to hand in my notice.
I want to shuve it up my managers nose lazy fat b.... that she is.
I worked a longday yeaterday 7-9ppm on the medical assessent unit and it was manic- as it so often is!!
We had 5 patients in the corridor 10 in a holding area waiting for beds on a ward 12 being seen and 14 more expected in and she comes out of her office and says to the nurse in charge 'im going now you know id stay if i could'
God did i ever wish id handed my notice in at that point because she would of had it id have told her ' no you go we will manage like we always b....y do!!'
O plus we was one staff down too. The NHS dont you just love it, between us and A&E we had most of the cardiff ambulance service with us.
Another reason why i cant wait to get to oz surely their health care wont be that bad will it?To many b....y chiefs not enough indians.
I got home about 10pm knackered and dejected not being able to care for my patients in the way i should do made me feel quite s..t
O well my rant over please let me get that golden ticket out of there very soon.

good luck to everyone else waiting, especially you WV lets just keep praying!!
Cheers
Teryna

Last edited by bundybell; Oct 8th 2007 at 6:58 pm.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell
Cheers s-j
Hope today isnt so stressful for you although nothing about this immigration is not stressful a?
I still havent heard anything although like ive said my agent is here till the 12th
I suspect because shes told them that they will not contact her till after that date. no good to me though i sooooo want to hand in my notice.
I want to shuve it up my managers nose lazy fat b.... that she is.
I worked a longday yeaterday 7-9ppm on the medical assessent unit and it was manic- as it so often is!!
We had 5 patients in the corridor 10 in a holding area waiting for beds on a ward 12 being seen and 14 more expected in and she comes out of her office and says to the nurse in charge 'im going now you know id stay if i could'
God did i ever wish id handed my notice in at that point because she would of had it id have told her ' no you go we will manage like we always b....y do!!'
O plus we was one staff down too. The NHS dont you just love it, between us and A&E we had most of the cardiff ambulance service with us.
Another reason why i cant wait to get to oz surely their health care wont be that bad will it?To many b....y chiefs not enough indians.
I got home about 10pm knackered and dejected not being able to care for my patients in the way i should do made me feel quite s..t
O well my rant over please let me get that golden ticket out of there very soon.

good luck to everyone else waiting, especially you WV lets just keep praying!!
Cheers
Teryna
Teryna Im right with you on that one just done 3 longdays on call and feel the same honey just treading water not nursing as we should be doing. Turns my stomach really just hope it might be different in cairns for me, not really sure it will be though I think they have their problems too. At least my days off I can enjoy in nice surroundings and not run around after everyone else as I do now I think when you are a nurse people dont mind asking you to do things for them so you are never off duty.
Old Oct 8th 2007, 7:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sophjam
Teryna Im right with you on that one just done 3 longdays on call and feel the same honey just treading water not nursing as we should be doing. Turns my stomach really just hope it might be different in cairns for me, not really sure it will be though I think they have their problems too. At least my days off I can enjoy in nice surroundings and not run around after everyone else as I do now I think when you are a nurse people dont mind asking you to do things for them so you are never off duty.
O so true!! i dont like saying no thats the problem at work too.

Im sure Cairns will be great i was talking to a young SHO whos just come back from there the other day. She loved it cant wait to get back out there only complaint she had was it was sooooo hot and humid she is going to head further down towards Bundaberg next time. It cant be no worse than how we work now except we will be able to sit out on our veranders with a glass of wine when we finish and chill not sit in a central heated house
Teryna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.