March Applicants

Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

banoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant futurebanoff has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

I was reading through the March thread as I was waiting for the courier to arrive to collect my visa app when I read someones post and realised I should include the covering letter as well as the last page, I had to find a neighbour who is a teacher to certify it, hope that was ok as a solicitor had done all the rest.

Thank god for these forums.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:43 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The howellers
Good afternoon all

The exact same thing happened to us.

We originally sent our application on the 29th jan, and didn't send the TRA covering letter, all we sent was last page of the skills assessment.
It was returned to us on the 6th march, so we got the covering letter certified the next day and resent our application on the 8th March.

Hopefully because you've realized now, your covering letter will get to them before they return your application.

Good luck mate

Justin

You too!!!

Yeah i'm sending it asap, i'm just worried as i don't have a file number yet
Old Apr 4th 2007, 1:50 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

you know what maybe they should put it on the checklist seen as it's happeing to many people
Old Apr 4th 2007, 2:24 am
BE Enthusiast

Tigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really niceTigeresswhite is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Dawn,

You lookin at Notts as they're very expensive, Birmingham seems cheaper.. Simon alone was £220 as he got a couple of tattoo's.. then me £195 and Kids were £70 each then £25 for courier them to Sydney....

£720!!

No thanks!! S-j x
HI
Can I ask what tattoos have to do with the cost of the medicals? Is it for blood checks or something? I have given blood since having tattoos done so I am OK there.

Thanks
Nicky
PS now I am an Aprilie. The TRA said YES
Old Apr 4th 2007, 3:29 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tigeresswhite
HI
Can I ask what tattoos have to do with the cost of the medicals? Is it for blood checks or something? I have given blood since having tattoos done so I am OK there.

Thanks
Nicky
PS now I am an Aprilie. The TRA said YES
Congrats on tra
It feels brill, hey?

I'm not sure why they charge more for tattoos, but we were asked
Just more £££
Old Apr 4th 2007, 4:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Rosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to beholdRosscarbery is a splendid one to behold

Some doctors seem to insist on extra blood tests if you have tattoos (Hep C I guess?), hence the extra cost. I have a tiny one and I would have objected big time to an extra blood test as, having worked in the area years ago, I am very HIV aware and insisted on seeing the needle being taken out of the packet before the tattoist proceeded. For some bizarre reason though the doctor asked my 8 year old son if he had tattoos, but neglected to ask my 13 year old or myself Don't ask don't tell was my attitude, I was perfectly truthful in my answers to all the questions I was asked.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 6:14 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Where are you all meeting on the 21st?

Is it OK if we come along as it would be good to meet other marchies

Julie and Dave
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:11 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jad-2006
Where are you all meeting on the 21st?

Is it OK if we come along as it would be good to meet other marchies

Julie and Dave

Chesterfield
Is that far from you?
Have a look at the chesterfield meet in the 'meet up' forum

S x
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

hi guys

booked our medicals today and the lady on phone told me i gotta fill out the forms to take with us on the day and gave me a web addy i can get the forms only have put that addy in and its not being recognised, just wanting to get all these things ready and now cant find the forms

so am asking anyone got a link where i can get them????
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
hi guys

booked our medicals today and the lady on phone told me i gotta fill out the forms to take with us on the day and gave me a web addy i can get the forms only have put that addy in and its not being recognised, just wanting to get all these things ready and now cant find the forms

so am asking anyone got a link where i can get them????
Hi dawn and andy,
do you mean form 26 and form 160 from dima? or is the form another one which i've overlooked??

If it is the above forms yo can get them by going to dima site and putting 'form 26' etc in the search box

ps. when are they booked for?

S x
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:30 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

do you mean form 26 and form 160 from dima?
ok if these are the medical forms then yes they are wot i mean i think lol

really havent got a clue where the medicals are concerned didnt think id be dealing with this yet

booked for may 4th

thanks for that sammy will go have a search
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Here they are

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/160.pdf
http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/26.pdf
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:36 am
Forum Regular

found them thanks sammy just printing em off

then im off to do some exercise only a month til medicals so need to get as much in as i can
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
ok if these are the medical forms then yes they are wot i mean i think lol

really havent got a clue where the medicals are concerned didnt think id be dealing with this yet

booked for may 4th

thanks for that sammy will go have a search
Are you fit and raring to go or are you having a bit of a health frenzy then?

The feb apps are really weird, some of them are acknowledged and have case officers (quite a few actually) and some haven't even been acnowledged yet

Anyway, got to try and get an assignment done !! it's so hard to think and type at a computer when this forum is only a button away
Sx
Old Apr 4th 2007, 7:46 am
Just Joined

GarJac is on a distinguished road

Hi guys

Just reading through the thread and noticing that you are starting to book medicals, well, I just read this on another forum:

"I have just found out that as of 1st May 2007 VAT will be added to your invoice for Medicals"

Thought this might be of interest to you all!!

I too applied for visa in March and had medicals done last week, it's easy peasy, didn't hurt a bit, except when the doc insists on cash and puts it in his back pocket, nice work if you can get it!!

Jackie

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.