March Applicants

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:59 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
were down in Cheltenham in the south west, which is pretty good really cos within 2 hrs drive we can be in so many places we have got a big choice of places to go for meds.

i think the good lady did a list of places withing 2 hrs or so.

Yea, best prices are around £150 - £170ish, if you can get to handsworth in brum and it's cheaper give it a try!

S x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 9:59 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi guys, Dont want to piss on anyones chips but the lovely peeps who visa got granted in a few weeks actually sent in around Dec... unfortunatly they had it returned cos didnt inc covering letter in TRA.. so she was really on Dec thread... As far as timeline concerned they seem to act upon when it was first rec'd. Thats what i've found reading other threads,,,
But was still damn quick.... They're well happy with the looks.. Well done again guys if you're reading..

S-j x

Just so we dont get too excited about our timeline.. ( I do feel realistic on thinking about 5 mths though.. I bet that line will bite me in the bum later!)

Hey sj whats covering letter in TRA?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:04 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi guys, Dont want to piss on anyones chips but the lovely peeps who visa got granted in a few weeks actually sent in around Dec... unfortunatly they had it returned cos didnt inc covering letter in TRA.. so she was really on Dec thread... As far as timeline concerned they seem to act upon when it was first rec'd. Thats what i've found reading other threads,,,
But was still damn quick.... They're well happy with the looks.. Well done again guys if you're reading..

S-j x

Just so we dont get too excited about our timeline.. ( I do feel realistic on thinking about 5 mths though.. I bet that line will bite me in the bum later!)
Heyup s-j,

How the devil are ya?

Yea, read everthing about the feb app, they just had all ther stuff ready and waiting....but still she did well and it goes to show that allan collett was right in what he was saying about decision ready apps - thats what they want at mo - deadlines to meet and all that.

Looking forward to meet

S x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

hey you 2! yep ok....

When you got the TRA back you had 2 sheets of paper, one was like a covering letter informing you you had passed and the other was like a certificate or similar..... you need to include both with your visa apparently.. or you get it returned...

Yea lookin forward to meet on 21st too.. if anyone can make it and not too far your more than welcome (chesterfield, derbyshire)

nite peeps, knackered.......

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:11 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

OMG are you serious that it's returned? As it only said provide proof, like your TRA number, didn't even say to include the pass cert?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
OMG are you serious that it's returned? As it only said provide proof, like your TRA number, didn't even say to include the pass cert?
really? did you not include it?? if not send it now!! and put your pasport number on it!! it may be ok, but you never know!!

S x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:17 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Crap, i just fished out that letter and the last line before yours sincerely i s, Please keep this letter for you visa application!!!!!

That's a bit unfair though, it wasn't on the check list!

Do you think I should just send copies of these ASAP even though we don't have case no's yet?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:18 am
live free or die

Do you have that email address for process centre to hand?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Crap, i just fished out that letter and the last line before yours sincerely i s, Please keep this letter for you visa application!!!!!

That's a bit unfair though, it wasn't on the check list!

Do you think I should just send copies of these ASAP even though we don't have case no's yet?
Your right, it wasn't on the check list

i sent originals and copied them for me, but at this stage i'd get a few copies of them send them in and even scan and email them in if poss. i think you've realised at the right time to be fair - they shouldn't return them if you've tried to get it to them!!

S x

I'll try and get the link out of email address book X
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:27 am
live free or die

cheers, i really can't find the email, and it's still only 8am in adelaide,

i'm soo gutted, 171 pieces of paper and i missed 2?!?!?!?!
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:35 am
BE Forum Addict

cheers, i really can't find the email, and it's still only 8am in adelaide,

i'm soo gutted, 171 pieces of paper and i missed 2?!?!?!?!

Try this http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/pre.htm

it's an enquiry form.

Don't worry, i'm sure it'l be fine

S xx
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 10:44 am
live free or die

form sent, i can't beleive I can't find the email, i've seen it on a dozen threads!!

thanks a million, gottta got to bed now, really sore throat

c ya 2mw

WV
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

form sent, i can't beleive I can't find the email, i've seen it on a dozen threads!!

c ya 2mw

WV
Good afternoon all

The exact same thing happened to us.

We originally sent our application on the 29th jan, and didn't send the TRA covering letter, all we sent was last page of the skills assessment.
It was returned to us on the 6th march, so we got the covering letter certified the next day and resent our application on the 8th March.

Hopefully because you've realized now, your covering letter will get to them before they return your application.

Good luck mate

Justin
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 11:49 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

c ya 2mw

WV
Mmm we got 3 bits of paper with our TRA............we ended up sending certified copies of all 3............so we should be ok !!

Well heres hoping anyhow.
Old Apr 4th 2007, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

wannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nicewannabees is just really nice

Originally Posted by brissydeb
Posting off the application at the end of next week, just heard we have passed the skills assessment..........totally delighted!!! Good luck to everyone.
congratulations Brissydeb - gud Luk! (an evryone else!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.