March Applicants

Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi Guys, Janet just doing spreadsheet now as peeps kept losing others on list as copy and pasting old lists........... So PM our lovely Janet(liverpool lass) and she'll sort for you..

S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:45 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

me again,

We sent off for our police checks last week and got acknowledgment for them on Thursday29th.. Just waitin now and rang for meds just umming and arghing when we gonna have em done........... there's a 2 week waiting list so thinking some time begining of May...

mmmmmmmmmm....

S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 12:47 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

i just rung about medicals and my call couldnt be taken now gotta sit n wait for em to call me back, we are thinking half term in may we think, meanie mummy dont want kids losing day off school,if i can help it

Dawn x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Dawn,

You lookin at Notts as they're very expensive, Birmingham seems cheaper.. Simon alone was £220 as he got a couple of tattoo's.. then me £195 and Kids were £70 each then £25 for courier them to Sydney....

£720!!

No thanks!! S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:30 am
Forum Regular

Dawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant futureDawn&Andy has a brilliant future

we going to handsworth its closest to us i think from what i can see from list and other people who have used em say they pretty reasonable compared to some and can get x rays done at same place, so makes sense to go there, if they call me back, patience isnt my best feature
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:41 am
M J
BE Enthusiast

M J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond reputeM J has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there .. will be sending our visa application to our agent for checking tomorrow and then it will be going on from there ( as long as i've done it all right!! ) My husband and i and our 17 month old will hopefully be going on a 136 modl to the Brisbane area.
I'll let you know when the agent has sent it so you can update the list.
Good luck everyone!!!
M J
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 1:52 am
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by M J
Hi there .. will be sending our visa application to our agent for checking tomorrow and then it will be going on from there ( as long as i've done it all right!! ) My husband and i and our 17 month old will hopefully be going on a 136 modl to the Brisbane area.
I'll let you know when the agent has sent it so you can update the list.
Good luck everyone!!!
M J
Hi There

Can I be nosey and ask if you are using a Brisbane based agent? We have and I just wondered what other peoples thoughts were on using agents.

My oh and 6 and 4 year old will also (hopefully) be going to brisbane on a 136 modl. We would prefer to go to Corinda/Sherwood to join family.
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

hi spoke to our agent yesterday and they said to give it a month before getting meds done as will have a case number by then. think i might try and book them next week for sometime in May. Has anybody else got any costs for meds?
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:15 am
BE Forum Addict

hi guys looking at feb thread its taking about 5/6 wks to get acknowledgment at mo..

Think we're off to Handsworth too for Meds.... Was lookin at Notts but sooooo bloody expensive!

S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:20 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Were you dictated as to which doc or surgery you can use? As we checked the immigov prefered list for different countries, I know there's loads in the UK, but there's none in my area of Norway....although when we had a job offer in Melbourne 2 years ago, they allowed us to take it with a local private clinic,

So what do they say exactly when they request them?

WV
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 6:36 am
BE Forum Addict

not sure on that one mate????

S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 7:06 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Hi S-J good to see you back, we've not been on ourselves for a few days, trying to get things done around the house and putting in new fencing etc.

Dave's foot is healing and he's making quite the good house hubby having my tea on the table when I come home

Julie
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:11 am
BE Forum Addict

hey you!!!! Not seen you for a while and i keep ducking and diving, it's no good for your home life BE as you're on the bloody laptop all nite...!!

Nice to hear Daves foot healing well..... Sent some foot karma your way

S-j x
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:29 am
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Dave's driving me mad at the minute, he's also still not smoking so I keep doing the garden out of the way.

He said thanks very much for the foot karma, at least someone feeling sorry for him
Old Apr 3rd 2007, 8:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.