March Applicants

Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by LiverpoolLass
A certain young(ish) teacher from Liverpool got a visa today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Woohoo!!!!!!!! Go Girlfriend!! Soooooo pleased for you, only fair you get yours as in your face daily!!! lots of love and hugs,

S-j xxx havin a cuppa tea for ya!!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:43 am
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

CONGRATS TO LIVERPOOL LASS

WELL DONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BET YOU GOT THE CHAMPERS OUT ,ENJOY IT

KELS X
Old Jul 24th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Malcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to allMalcs66 is a name known to all

sooooooo please for you
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

christina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nicechristina225 is just really nice

Fantastic news Janet, So pleased for you. Hope yer head's not suffering too much this morning.
Well done
Christina X
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Congratulations liverpool lass,

lets hope your good news will get the ball rolling for some more marchies,

Hope you dont have to sore a head this morning from the celebrations,
Cheers
Teryna
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:12 pm
Forum Regular

beetleman will become famous soon enough

Well done

Now lets see some more
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

somme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to beholdsomme is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations, it feels sooooooooooo good, but then a little lost I have found, now excited started planning everything.

Let us know how you feel over the next few days, nobody talks about that.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by somme
Congratulations, it feels sooooooooooo good, but then a little lost I have found, now excited started planning everything.

A friend of mine who got her visa in Dec said when she got hers all she seemed to do was cry!
it was only me who said congratulations everyone else just seemed to say o!!
Most probably because they then knew she really was off with her family.
Hears to tears of happiness a!
Well done all those with visa
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Oh Janet what a great time to get your visa you can celebrate in style no worries about work Im soooo pleased for you did you have a case officer then? Just wondering if you can get the visa grant without knowing if youve got one. Where are you up to now Janet in your plans? Im a bit in limbo at the moment dont really know where to start again think my next job will be bank accounts maybe .Enjoy the celebrations congratulations again Trudi
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

A certain young(ish) teacher from Liverpool got a visa today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!
Well done!!! sooo deserved after all your hard work!!!really happy for you!Lots of love, The howellers!!!xxx
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:35 pm
Julie and Dave

Jad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud ofJad-2006 has much to be proud of

Contratulations Janet,

Well done........let the celebrations begin, and just at the right time when you are off work for 6 weeks.

Julie and Dave xxx
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:46 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Oh Janet what a great time to get your visa you can celebrate in style no worries about work Im soooo pleased for you did you have a case officer then? Just wondering if you can get the visa grant without knowing if youve got one. Where are you up to now Janet in your plans? Im a bit in limbo at the moment dont really know where to start again think my next job will be bank accounts maybe .Enjoy the celebrations congratulations again Trudi
Thanks for all the messages of congratulations - I just hope you all hear soon.

I didn't know I had a case officer but I'd front loaded so I guess they didn't need anything else. We've booked our flights going on the 28th Dec so will be there in time for Joe (6) starting school. My cousin is buying our house and he's getting the wheels in motion for the sale. It's good that I'm off now cos I've got a lot of sorting out to do - car boots, charity shops. From what I've read the bank accounts can be done on line so I'll try and do that during the summer hols plus try and sort out shippers. Phew!

Aim is to get everything done so I can concentrate on just teaching in my last term and preparing the kids. Bit worried about my eldest who's 6. As OH and I were dancing round the house celebrating after the email he got really upset and started saying that he'll never see his family again . We'll have to tread carefully with him.

Thanks everyone and fingers crossed I'm kept busy with the spreadsheet this week

Janet X
Old Jul 24th 2007, 7:54 pm
Forum Regular

LiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really niceLiverpoolLass is just really nice

Originally Posted by bundybell
A friend of mine who got her visa in Dec said when she got hers all she seemed to do was cry!
it was only me who said congratulations everyone else just seemed to say o!!
Most probably because they then knew she really was off with her family.
Hears to tears of happiness a!
Well done all those with visa
It's a real mixed bag of feelings and emotions. After I'd calmed down (I was screaming the house down and jumping up and down) I phoned my mum to tell her we had the visa - silence, for what felt like 5 mins - probably only a few seconds. I think she thought either we wouldn't get the visa or would 'come to our senses' and change our mind. We're not in each others pockets but she adores her grandsons and that will be tough for everyone including the boys. She used to live in Oz herself and has said it's the best thing for the boys so we do have her blessing, saying that she still rather we didn't go!

Janet XXX
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for all the messages of congratulations - I just hope you all hear soon.

I didn't know I had a case officer but I'd front loaded so I guess they didn't need anything else. We've booked our flights going on the 28th Dec so will be there in time for Joe (6) starting school. My cousin is buying our house and he's getting the wheels in motion for the sale. It's good that I'm off now cos I've got a lot of sorting out to do - car boots, charity shops. From what I've read the bank accounts can be done on line so I'll try and do that during the summer hols plus try and sort out shippers. Phew!

Aim is to get everything done so I can concentrate on just teaching in my last term and preparing the kids. Bit worried about my eldest who's 6. As OH and I were dancing round the house celebrating after the email he got really upset and started saying that he'll never see his family again . We'll have to tread carefully with him.

Thanks everyone and fingers crossed I'm kept busy with the spreadsheet this week

Janet X
Congratulations again and well done,
Im glad youve said you didnt know you had a c/o i have frontloaded too so im hoping they are looking at my application as we speak.
You have given me a little bit of hope that i will just hear like you. Although i have to pay a bond as i would not have met the points otherwise.
I was 44 !!! a bit past it i felt, well as far oz immigraton are concerned, when application went in!!

Ive been told once they ask for bond you are accepted as long as the money is transfered ok and yet another form is filled out correctly. Bond is with my agent for a speeder realise. shes getting all the interest instead of me though !! My decision i might add.

My next jobs are one or two more boot sale, look into what state we want to invest bond in. i think i will go for WA its booming and thats where my consultant is based and then look into mine and OH company/gov pension.

Anyone know any good advisers?

All the best
Teryna
Old Jul 24th 2007, 9:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by somme

I posted a bit about it, you get congrats on here, then it's a bit of an anti climax with family and friends... some say oh ok then so what else is going off.... a bit crap.. others jealous and others just insensitive and selfish....

there was just 2 families that celebrated with us.. bit sad really.. never mind..opened our eyes..

The first thing i felt was elated then the anti climax feelin kicked in.. then started clearing out the house etc, we'd already booked flights when got CO, then booked hol accom and hire car.. Sorting school out for 4 kids, then car research for us and shipping booked... bank accs next, (dosnt take long online) . then writing all bills and when need to give notice etc...

just getting sorted.. doing more research online for area..... have i missed anything out? LOADS!

You dont like posting too much on this thread as it tends to upset peeps without there visa's... even though when they will get there's they will be just as excited on all the planning...

Actually will start a thread for the marchies 2007 planning the move.

Good idea. x S-j x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.