March Applicants

Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:43 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Who's moaning about the rain?? Not me! I love the rain, that's one of the reason we moved to sunny coast, its very wet here. rains almost every night here in the summer and water restrictions are minimal compared to Brissie etc... Great! Sub tropical and all that.
We're taking a trip on the Steve Irwin Whale watching vessel when the ocean calms down a bit, how cool is it living here. AMAZING Done stacks and gonna carry on with it..

The award for cramming loads into a small time has got to go to Esther and Mr K though... they got smoke coming out of their asses!!! xxx S-j
No shit babe....

Well we spent all day fishing and caught nowt, but we had a great crack, only 6 of us and the skipper....

So dissapointly we had chinese for supper...

Got burnt for the first time in 6 weeks yest...good going for a little ginge...

S-j, you look friggin awesome kiddo...don't loose anymore weight now though
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
No shit babe....

Well we spent all day fishing and caught nowt, but we had a great crack, only 6 of us and the skipper....

So dissapointly we had chinese for supper...

Got burnt for the first time in 6 weeks yest...good going for a little ginge...

S-j, you look friggin awesome kiddo...don't loose anymore weight now though
You alright my little Raven Haired Welshie???? I could make some space for you in my fridge, how would next to the Hahn on the top shelf do you???

Just a little more fat to go i think, still got a half size to get into some sexy jeans & Simon dying for me to get a wetsuit. mmm

S-j xxx
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
You alright my little Raven Haired Welshie???? I could make some space for you in my fridge, how would next to the Hahn on the top shelf do you???

Just a little more fat to go i think, still got a half size to get into some sexy jeans & Simon dying for me to get a wetsuit. mmm

S-j xxx
how much you lost s-j. have you done it on your own?
ive gone the other way and put it on. Never been out so much.
are you on facebook would love to see some photos if you are. I am its easy to find me not many Teryna's around. in fact anyone on facebook
Teryna
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
how much you lost s-j. have you done it on your own?
ive gone the other way and put it on. Never been out so much.
are you on facebook would love to see some photos if you are. I am its easy to find me not many Teryna's around. in fact anyone on facebook
Teryna

Lost 3 1/2 stone. But struggling now as not got much left now.
Really want to lose that last bit. Walking and jogging on the beach, home workouts, lots of boost smoothies. Will Pm you. x

S-j x
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:49 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

All quiet on here, who else is left apart from me?

Feeling lonely here.........

Lesley-ann
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Em76 will become famous soon enoughEm76 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rosebee
All quiet on here, who else is left apart from me?

Feeling lonely here.........

Lesley-ann
We are marchies still here. Flights booked for 29/12/08, arrive in Adelaide 23/1/09.
Really wish we were there tho - especially with this so called summer When do you go?
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:05 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello fellow marchies we are still here we have had some bad news so have to stay a while longer.

I think Lorna is still around aswell.

Does anyone know where WV settled curious to know as she seemed so unsure.

Kaye x
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hello fellow marchies we are still here we have had some bad news so have to stay a while longer.

I think Lorna is still around aswell.

Does anyone know where WV settled curious to know as she seemed so unsure.

Kaye x
hi everyone yes we are still here.
Just come back from trip to validate.
Cant see us getting out any time soon
Hows things with you Kaye. Did you have a good time in Oz
Lorna
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 10:51 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a great time Lorna did you?

Do you still feel you want to go out permenantly?

I was driving round yours the other day I saw there was a fair few houses gone up for sale, must be driving you mad is it, all that competition.

To be honest I can't see why they don't sell quicker I think its a nice estate and well priced as well I would buy one.

Sorry don't suppose that makes you feel any better.

We are having to delay going because my mum has developed cancer as a result of medication she was given for breast cancer, she is due to have op any day so we are hanging around for a while.

House has still not completed and beginning to get a bit p155ed off.

Hope you sell soon.

kaye x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 9:43 am
Forum Regular

rjhopwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

First post on this thread! We lodged for a skilled independent visa mid-march.

Just wondering if anyone has heard anything yet - probably a bit too early!

Fingers crossed, as we want to leave in Jan '09 (albeit travelling for 2-3 months to get there!)

Rich
Old Jun 24th 2008, 10:11 am
aka DORIS

Hi Rich

i think you mean't to post on the March 2008 thread we are last years mob

Most of us are gone with a few exceptions
Old Jun 24th 2008, 1:36 pm
Forum Regular

rjhopwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hi Rich

i think you mean't to post on the March 2008 thread we are last years mob

Most of us are gone with a few exceptions
D'oh!!!!!

Sorry guys.

For those of you who have gone - I hope you're settling in OK, for those who haven't, good luck!!!

Regards

Rich
Old Jun 24th 2008, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by rjhopwood
D'oh!!!!!

Sorry guys.

For those of you who have gone - I hope you're settling in OK, for those who haven't, good luck!!!

Regards

Rich
Poor me.............. I ma one of those exceptions, been called many a thing in my life but not that.

Lesley-ann
Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:00 pm
aka DORIS

Originally Posted by rosebee
Poor me.............. I ma one of those exceptions, been called many a thing in my life but not that.

Lesley-ann
It wasn't mean't to be an insult Lesley-ann theres a few of us here still where the majority have gone.

I to am one of them still here.

sorry if I offended x
Old Jun 24th 2008, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future

I'm still here too, OH is over in Oz working (well thats what he's telling me), sent his golf clubs and bike out the other week I'm left trying to sell the house!! but going back out on holiday there again on the 20th Aug, taking daughter whos going to stay this time, so it'll just be me and the dog back in the UK till something happens to our house.
Andrea

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.