March Applicants

Old Apr 26th 2008, 12:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Hi everyone sorry I havent been in touch for ages just so busy with work etc. It sounds like everyone is doing well at the moment. We are all ok in sunny cairns hubby has found work now and is loving it, we just been to an expats meet up and had a good evening its so nice to put a face to the messages. How is S-j getting on ? Teryna let me know if you are ever up this way I wouldlove to meet up.
KOH Ive read your update so funny but so stressful at the time I bet, be happy.

Keep in touch everyone
Love
Trudi
Old Apr 26th 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi everyone sorry I havent been in touch for ages just so busy with work etc. It sounds like everyone is doing well at the moment. We are all ok in sunny cairns hubby has found work now and is loving it, we just been to an expats meet up and had a good evening its so nice to put a face to the messages. How is S-j getting on ? Teryna let me know if you are ever up this way I wouldlove to meet up.
KOH Ive read your update so funny but so stressful at the time I bet, be happy.

Keep in touch everyone
Love
Trudi
Hey Trudi,
Great to see you back on line. Will gefo let you know when we visit cairns.
Whats your hubby doing? mine has job in hospuital im working at only part time at the moment though but they reckon he will be full time by June. He is in the stores in theatre. Hows your job going
Im trying to get my relocation cost back from Qlds health no luck at the moment the HR bloke is supposed to be sorting it out Ive asked for a phone number so i can do it they are giving out between $3000-$5000 could do with that now.
O well best go im on an early shift today
See ya
Teryna
Old Apr 26th 2008, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi Teryna, we are claiming our expences back aswell we can claim 3000 its from 6,12,18 months from the start date so we should get in august fingers crossed as the money will be handy to replenish something at least. Neils working at the peace lutheran college in maintenance and loves it not great money but nice conditions and easy work. Im glad you are enjoying your job Im gradually getting used to mine. Ive just had one bug after another so thats holding me back and waisting my days off, thats the tropics for you and paeds nursing.
I think everyone is here from the marchies now have there been some updates Ive missed them apart from KOH which was great.
Ill try to keep up now with everyone
Love
Trudi
Old Apr 27th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi Teryna, we are claiming our expences back aswell we can claim 3000 its from 6,12,18 months from the start date so we should get in august fingers crossed as the money will be handy to replenish something at least. Neils working at the peace lutheran college in maintenance and loves it not great money but nice conditions and easy work. Im glad you are enjoying your job Im gradually getting used to mine. Ive just had one bug after another so thats holding me back and waisting my days off, thats the tropics for you and paeds nursing.
I think everyone is here from the marchies now have there been some updates Ive missed them apart from KOH which was great.
Ill try to keep up now with everyone
Love
Trudi
Hi Trudi,
Im glad your claiming your expenses too. Are you doing it yourself or is the hospital doing it for you? Im still trying to find out who i apply to.
My hubbies job not that well paid or is it we are just comparing to what they was earning in the Uk. his job is only part time but he likes it, its something different, new life new job. Ive been here 15wks now working for 14 of them and only just settling into the job. Its been lots different to the Uk but im starting to like it i think. Coming home from work in the sun is just the icing on the cake for me.
O well off to sit in the garden for a bit before i start tea
Stay in touch
Teryna
Old May 1st 2008, 6:22 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Well i got a job guys start 7 am monday..........also we have moved into our long term rental in Seaford its lush choice of beaches in either direction and we are only one street back from sea front............heaven.

Got a lil car well its more like a go kart to be fair i love it but Kat aint too sure

Catch yous soon.....

XX
Old May 1st 2008, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well i got a job guys start 7 am monday..........also we have moved into our long term rental in Seaford its lush choice of beaches in either direction and we are only one street back from sea front............heaven.

Got a lil car well its more like a go kart to be fair i love it but Kat aint too sure

Catch yous soon.....

XX
Well done so pleased evrything is falling into place
love the beaches here too
Teryna
Old May 1st 2008, 7:26 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Hi Guys

Are we the only ones still in the uk? I haven't been on much atall as I am just p......ed off that we still haven't sold our house and that;s what's holding us back. We changed agents 2 weeks ago and dropped our asking price by 25k and boy did that hurt. We got an offer on Monday, unfortunately for 25K below our new asking price. To put it politely I told the estate agent what they could do with the offer. Now I am sitting here thinking perhaps I was too hasty............

I guess it is all relative, a buyer will come along one of these days. I just want it to be now.

Anyway guys I won't bore you any longer, I hope you are all enjoying life and having a fantastic time in Oz and enjoying all the challenges that it brings your way.

Lesley-ann
Old May 1st 2008, 7:36 pm
Forum Regular

Lornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to allLornagoingtobrissy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi Guys

Are we the only ones still in the uk? I haven't been on much atall as I am just p......ed off that we still haven't sold our house and that;s what's holding us back. We changed agents 2 weeks ago and dropped our asking price by 25k and boy did that hurt. We got an offer on Monday, unfortunately for 25K below our new asking price. To put it politely I told the estate agent what they could do with the offer. Now I am sitting here thinking perhaps I was too hasty............

I guess it is all relative, a buyer will come along one of these days. I just want it to be now.

Anyway guys I won't bore you any longer, I hope you are all enjoying life and having a fantastic time in Oz and enjoying all the challenges that it brings your way.

Lesley-ann
Hi Lesley-ann

No you are not the only ones still here, we too are stuck here coz we cant sell the house and getting more fed up by the day! We havent even had an offer.
We have to validate by 4th july so off to oz for a holiday 27th May was hoping so much it was a one way trip but no such luck. Trying now to look forward to a lovely holiday and not the money we are spending that we cant afford.
So woried that the whole dream will never happen now!

Lorna
Old May 1st 2008, 7:58 pm
Forum Regular

rosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nicerosebee is just really nice

Originally Posted by Lornagoingtobrissy
Hi Lesley-ann

No you are not the only ones still here, we too are stuck here coz we cant sell the house and getting more fed up by the day! We havent even had an offer.
We have to validate by 4th july so off to oz for a holiday 27th May was hoping so much it was a one way trip but no such luck. Trying now to look forward to a lovely holiday and not the money we are spending that we cant afford.
So woried that the whole dream will never happen now!

Lorna
We had to validate in February and it was an expense that we could have done without. Never mind we will get there in the end.

LA
Old May 2nd 2008, 5:29 am
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rosebee
We had to validate in February and it was an expense that we could have done without. Never mind we will get there in the end.

LA
Aww guys.............keep hold of the dream and hold it tight never let it go......if you have the will and desire to fulfill them they will happen.

Keep the faith any more negativeness and i might have to kick some ass when you get here
Old May 6th 2008, 2:02 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

we are still here, again problems with house and exchanging contracts.

We go to Perth on Monday for a validation trip and then back again to the UK.

Going to ask for more money on our house as we took the house offer (slightly less than another offer) on basis of completing beginning of May as they were first time buyers and have we flippin not exchanged and not a happy bunny.

Dont care if they pull out to be truthful they are a pain in the a**e these buyers. I want to get back some of my money i have lost having to go on holiday.
Old May 7th 2008, 12:13 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wardy2
we are still here, again problems with house and exchanging contracts.

We go to Perth on Monday for a validation trip and then back again to the UK.

Going to ask for more money on our house as we took the house offer (slightly less than another offer) on basis of completing beginning of May as they were first time buyers and have we flippin not exchanged and not a happy bunny.

Dont care if they pull out to be truthful they are a pain in the a**e these buyers. I want to get back some of my money i have lost having to go on holiday.
o what a bumber !!
hang on in there it will happen.
Teryna
Old May 8th 2008, 3:27 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Guys just a quick update

We've found a business we fancy and all the paperwork is going through now, will take a bout 6 wks, so we're having a wicked holiday, been in Hervey Bay for a week, stayed at S-j's last sat and had a craking good laugh, off to Fraser Island for the weekend, nest week in Noosa and then back to Brissie to celebrate the National day of Norway with the Norwegian club of QLD, and hopefully Cardiff winning the FA cup final...what a great day....

Then just bummin around the Sunchine/Gold coast, so if anyone wants to meet up just say

Estxxx
Old May 8th 2008, 6:41 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by welshviking
Hey Guys just a quick update

We've found a business we fancy and all the paperwork is going through now, will take a bout 6 wks, so we're having a wicked holiday, been in Hervey Bay for a week, stayed at S-j's last sat and had a craking good laugh, off to Fraser Island for the weekend, nest week in Noosa and then back to Brissie to celebrate the National day of Norway with the Norwegian club of QLD, and hopefully Cardiff winning the FA cup final...what a great day....

Then just bummin around the Sunchine/Gold coast, so if anyone wants to meet up just say

Estxxx
great news WV where is the business?
Glad youve seen s-j how come shes not on BE anymore. too busy i bet?
Hope you like fraser island weve been there had an ace time.
Teryna
Old May 8th 2008, 10:17 am
Loving it in SA

Hiya Wv, sound slike your getting sorted...........we have settled amazingly well its great i started work last monday and i am loving it woohoo result.

As for SJ i got an email from her saying that she lost internet for a time i she should be back soon me thinks....

TC guys xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.