March Applicants

Old Feb 23rd 2008, 7:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by Dawn&Andy
cant stop cos im working but just wanted to let ya know we've

SOLDDDDD
good news. hang on for the ride of your life. wont be long before your out here. it seems so long ago for us now and we only been here 5wks
Teryna
Old Feb 24th 2008, 1:22 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Dawn and Andy!!!! at last, you can crack on now..

Right guys, what is the deal with the amount of time you have to transfer all your money before you get taxed on it?

Now i'm sure S-j told me 6 months, but I think someone else told me 2 yrs?

I can't find any info on it.....and it looks like we may be having a lump sum from his family.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:02 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Get ready to pish yourselves....

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=516849
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

so funny , but could easily mistake that for kristian without the beard

kels x
Old Feb 25th 2008, 5:27 am
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshviking
Well done Dawn and Andy!!!! at last, you can crack on now..

Right guys, what is the deal with the amount of time you have to transfer all your money before you get taxed on it?

Now i'm sure S-j told me 6 months, but I think someone else told me 2 yrs?

I can't find any info on it.....and it looks like we may be having a lump sum from his family.
I thought it was 6mths too, just like a pension??
We are going to transfer some more tonight not much left in uk and the exchange rate is sooooo bad. We have got another car 11yrs old hyundi 5door automatic air conditioned $3700 in real good clean condition.
Teryna
Old Feb 26th 2008, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Gday everyone have you all forgotten me! well Im back just got our internet connected after 4 weeks of problems. Ive been working so too tired to mess on with the internet cafes much how are you all?? its gonna take me ages to catch up.
We are fine and settling into the tropics well. The jobs ok and we still havent got our container as yet but so far so good.
Missed you all
xx Trudi
Old Feb 26th 2008, 12:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sophjam
Gday everyone have you all forgotten me! well Im back just got our internet connected after 4 weeks of problems. Ive been working so too tired to mess on with the internet cafes much how are you all?? its gonna take me ages to catch up.
We are fine and settling into the tropics well. The jobs ok and we still havent got our container as yet but so far so good.
Missed you all
xx Trudi

Hi Teryna & Trudi, nice to have you back... Glad you're enjoying it,,wow wasn't it hot on Saturday! 41 degrees! they only said mid thirties on news.. so they dont scare off the tourists!

Off to Brissie on Fri for the weekend to see kels. x we're off out for her b'day arn't we chick. xx

S-j xxx
Old Feb 26th 2008, 6:51 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
Hi Teryna & Trudi, nice to have you back... Glad you're enjoying it,,wow wasn't it hot on Saturday! 41 degrees! they only said mid thirties on news.. so they dont scare off the tourists!

Off to Brissie on Fri for the weekend to see kels. x we're off out for her b'day arn't we chick. xx

S-j xxx
Well guys its 7 weeks today and were off..........i had a moment this morning where i was in bed with the lovely Mrs and we talked bout who were going to find it hardest to say goodbye too.

I cracked and started the big massive water works i am going to seriously miss my lil boy up north......i only just started to see him again after his mum stopping me from seeing him for nearly 4 yrs.

We told him bout Oz and that broke my heart cried all the way home 2 hrs.

I thought i was doing ok up til then
Old Feb 26th 2008, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Katsmajics other half !!!
Well guys its 7 weeks today and were off..........i had a moment this morning where i was in bed with the lovely Mrs and we talked bout who were going to find it hardest to say goodbye too.

I cracked and started the big massive water works i am going to seriously miss my lil boy up north......i only just started to see him again after his mum stopping me from seeing him for nearly 4 yrs.

We told him bout Oz and that broke my heart cried all the way home 2 hrs.

I thought i was doing ok up til then
Dont worry aboutit my oH was a mess cried loads more than me or the kids. Its good to show you care. its bloody hard saying those goodbyes and bloody hard talking to family once you are here too. i feel so mean as im fine and starting to really enjoy the way of life here but my sis and mum sound so sad sometimes on the phone, well my mum cant really talk to me she passes me onto my dad. Ive been telling them how great it is and how we are choosing what style house we will have build on our block, but i bet it doesnt reassure them none.
hang on in there you will be fine
Teryna
Old Feb 26th 2008, 9:40 pm
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi fellow marchies long time no post.

Still not got the visas horrendous backlog apparently we are nearly 6 weeks in to a 8 week wait for a decision, its a killer.

Good news is the house went on the market at 9am this morning and by 5 we had our first viewer booked in for Thursday and someone knocked on the door this evening to ask how much and is going to EA tomorrow to book a viewing.

Just hope we get our visas before we make any major decisions on house if we get that lucky.

Great to see all you lot settling in Oz so well.

Kaye
Old Feb 27th 2008, 6:54 pm
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Well done on the house sales
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:09 am
live free or die

Hey chaps,

Lots happened in a few days,

Monday Kristian took me to Oslo for my birthday (yesterday), visited some in-laws, had a good mooch around the town, and went to a concert Tuesday night, lots of pints of strongbow, as I can't get them here! Stunning hotel, great food...average weather, i'll get some pics up in the gallery later.

Generally had a wicked time...Except my Dadcu (grandad) is very ill, I lived with him until I was 11 so we're very close, and that kinda took the shine of a bit, but he seemed a bit better yesterday, i'm just hoping he can hang on in there till next week when I go to Wales.

Came home to find a for sale sign on the house

It really shook me, it's the first time it's actually sinking in....
Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:28 pm
live free or die

well kids here it is

http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/o...9&WT.svl=Bilde

click on the big pic and then use the arrows

estxxx
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

brissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nicebrissie-here-we-come is just really nice

hya est,

the house looks lovely, sure to sell. it's big too !

glad you had a good weekend, hope your grandad is alright and you hurry up and get down to wales.

love kels x
Old Feb 29th 2008, 3:03 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
well kids here it is

http://www.finn.no/finn/realestate/o...9&WT.svl=Bilde

click on the big pic and then use the arrows

estxxx
Very nice Est x

Smiled when i saw you got the same chest of drawers & bedsides as me!! the white ones... Crown shipped them on their side and as we know they wasnt made for that so all crook now and one of the bedsides got completly smashed.. insurance still not paid.. forgot i think..

Cant you just pick your house up and ship it in your container? Would look very nice here

nice house love, quirky. Should sell quick, nice and clean too.. finally got to see the dreaded bathroom you spent hours labouring away in, cant see any paint in the bath though

Take care chick, S-j xxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.