March Applicants

Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:40 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
The Foo's were F**Kin amazing!!!! Might see if we can still get tickets to see again? who did you book with?
Still on the diet? Count me in to start today, better late than never!

S-jx
Yo!
Booked Foo tickets through Ticketek
Still on the diet, lost 8lbs, come to a bit of a standstill but i'm going to start at the gym now!

Treating mysen tonight though, we're cooking our fave chili and salad for stu's M &D, but sat i'm back at it.

Too right, it's never to late!!
One thing i've really been enjoying is not having hangovers at the weekend!

Get your self down to brissie you sod, it's beautiful!

ps. how often do you see Kels and Andy? where are they living? are they happy etc

Originally Posted by rosebee
Hi Guys

I haven't been on for a few weeks and what a lot of catching up I had to do.... Well we are still here in cold Norfolk, the house still hasn't sold and there is no sign of it moving as yet. So, we are flying to Brisbane on the 6th February to validate our visas. To be honest we could have done without the trip, not just the expense but trying to get school to approve time of in term time was a nightmare. Bearing in mind my two are only 4 1/2 and 6 1/2 they are not going to miss out on alot.

It hasn't helped that I have refused to put my youngest in school full time when he went back after Christmas. Anyway I know whats right for my kids and that's the end of it!

Sorry about the ranting, I am in one of those moods, as for the oh he had a medical today for the job that he applied for in December, so keep your fingers crossed for us on that score.

SJ - hope you are still enjoying life in Brisbane? And for those that have left/leaving in the next few days have a safe trip.

Lesley-ann
(One p****** off lady)
i really feel for you Lesley!! it's absolutely siht!! do all those other people who are selling houses realise that ours is more important than there's...i'm sure they're not moving to the otherside of the world

Originally Posted by welshviking
Good for you love, I wish I had the balls to book now...but I can't, it's sod law innit, the house will never go if I do....
well, November we were sold subject to contract and everyone was hoping to exchange before christmas and then 2 weeks before the buyer at the bottom of the chain pulls out by this time we'd already booked the flights, silly i know but at that point we just needed something real to base it all on...a date or something

Now, we have no choice because i sure as hell am not wasting the flight fare!!

What's the housing market like where you are?

Sam xxx
Old Jan 11th 2008, 7:59 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sammyg
Yo!
Booked Foo tickets through Ticketek
Still on the diet, lost 8lbs, come to a bit of a standstill but i'm going to start at the gym now!

Treating mysen tonight though, we're cooking our fave chili and salad for stu's M &D, but sat i'm back at it.

Too right, it's never to late!!
One thing i've really been enjoying is not having hangovers at the weekend!

Get your self down to brissie you sod, it's beautiful!

ps. how often do you see Kels and Andy? where are they living? are they happy etc

i really feel for you Lesley!! it's absolutely siht!! do all those other people who are selling houses realise that ours is more important than there's...i'm sure they're not moving to the otherside of the world

well, November we were sold subject to contract and everyone was hoping to exchange before christmas and then 2 weeks before the buyer at the bottom of the chain pulls out by this time we'd already booked the flights, silly i know but at that point we just needed something real to base it all on...a date or something

Now, we have no choice because i sure as hell am not wasting the flight fare!!

What's the housing market like where you are?

Sam xxx
Hi Sam,

keep at it girl. I speak to kels a lot and seeing them in 2 wks again. they are lovin it too, she's still not got her PC yet from shipping so wont be on for another couple of weeks. I'm sure she'll fill you all in when she gets online.

Funnily enough, Simon's mum and dad fly from Manchester on the 10th March to sing then brissie, get to us on the 12th, staying for 3wks... What flight time you got?

S-j x

Enjoy your weekend all!!!!

BTW, Daniel wasnt eating crap it was Nutella! xxx

Last edited by s-jmelbournewannabe; Jan 11th 2008 at 8:01 am.
Old Jan 11th 2008, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sam,

keep at it girl. I speak to kels a lot and seeing them in 2 wks again. they are lovin it too, she's still not got her PC yet from shipping so wont be on for another couple of weeks. I'm sure she'll fill you all in when she gets online.

Funnily enough, Simon's mum and dad fly from Manchester on the 10th March to sing then brissie, get to us on the 12th, staying for 3wks... What flight time you got?

S-j x

Enjoy your weekend all!!!!

BTW, Daniel wasnt eating crap it was Nutella! xxx

We fly at 11.00 am from heathrow! How about them?
xx
Old Jan 12th 2008, 1:27 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by sammyg

We fly at 11.00 am from heathrow! How about them?
xx
Hi every one Im back arrived safely dogs are ok its red hot apartment good and facing the sea. I will keep in touch were not online at the moment as too expensive in the apartment. Lots of love Trudi
Old Jan 12th 2008, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by sophjam
Hi every one Im back arrived safely dogs are ok its red hot apartment good and facing the sea. I will keep in touch were not online at the moment as too expensive in the apartment. Lots of love Trudi

That seemed quick!! Apartment facing the sea
spk soon chic xxx
Old Jan 12th 2008, 8:56 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one love have a cracking weekend
Old Jan 12th 2008, 9:01 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Right guys, you know that customs form to fill in for your container.....

well what did you do about the less than 12 months old stuff? Obviously it's just gone xmas so we have a couple of new things, but also the sofa we bought out of our wedding money is less than a year...

How can they really tell?

Any advice?

Well the house is like a bloody tip here, every room is upside down except the bedroom and kitch, but hey ho have to suffer it, gonna pick up some boxes next week ad the girl in the apartment has gone.....oh ai get this

The cheeky cow thursday night decides to come up and explode in my face, bringing all and sundry into it, demanding her bond then instead of tuesday...we had a massive toe to toe screaming match on the front door (dying with embarrassment) Kristian missed it all he was in the shower!

I think she really needed the money for her new place, if she'd just asked nicely she would have had it the stupid bitch...god I was so upset and angry, anyway she's outta here today thankfully......

But it made me think, we're gonna have lots of awkward people in the caravan park too, but it's the nice people that keep you going....
Old Jan 13th 2008, 1:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

Right guys, you know that customs form to fill in for your container.....

well what did you do about the less than 12 months old stuff? Obviously it's just gone xmas so we have a couple of new things, but also the sofa we bought out of our wedding money is less than a year...

How can they really tell?

Any advice?

Well the house is like a bloody tip here, every room is upside down except the bedroom and kitch, but hey ho have to suffer it, gonna pick up some boxes next week ad the girl in the apartment has gone.....oh ai get this

The cheeky cow thursday night decides to come up and explode in my face, bringing all and sundry into it, demanding her bond then instead of tuesday...we had a massive toe to toe screaming match on the front door (dying with embarrassment) Kristian missed it all he was in the shower!

I think she really needed the money for her new place, if she'd just asked nicely she would have had it the stupid bitch...god I was so upset and angry, anyway she's outta here today thankfully......

But it made me think, we're gonna have lots of awkward people in the caravan park too, but it's the nice people that keep you going....
hya,
soft furnishings (sofa) etc i don't think you have to mention as they can't prove anything anyway, however, electrical stuff has a serial number on and that can indicate how old it is. When we've asked in the past on here people have said customs don't really care if something is less than 12 months old if there is only 1 item.

We have a food processor, blender etc and i don't think i'm going to mention it, i can't see them creating fuss over a 30quid blender - well i hope not

We too have had issues with tenants!!

We have a house that we rent out but just recently we've decided to sell it...that meant serving the tenants their notice. Anyway, they expected their deposit back the moment they moved out ( a landlord actually has 1 month to decide on how much or if they are having it back). We hadn't even inspected the house! They got some of it back but we still keep on finding problems that we should have deducted money for!!
There was no shouting or arguing but it wasn't straight forward!!

When are you planning on leaving?

sam xx
Old Jan 13th 2008, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

All your items have serial numbers est, like sammy says. but we bought some new stuff, hoovers and tv's but bought them in the sale so they were old stock, therefore we could say we had over 12 months.

i think you can say it was a gift too if under 12 months.... thats what crown said anyway.

we shipped loads and were never asked, customs inspected about 1/3 rd of our load.....

S-j xxxx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 8:55 am
live free or die

All your items have serial numbers est, like sammy says. but we bought some new stuff, hoovers and tv's but bought them in the sale so they were old stock, therefore we could say we had over 12 months.

i think you can say it was a gift too if under 12 months.... thats what crown said anyway.

we shipped loads and were never asked, customs inspected about 1/3 rd of our load.....

S-j xxxx
OK ta guys, i think i'll blag it,

except the PS3 that's obviously less than a year old!!

Sam we're hoping to be out late march early April, house sale permitting.

God i woke up all anxious this morn, while i was still snoozing i began to think about everything i need to do, it's happened a few times but i felt all yucky and axious for a couple of hours then.....sigh....what else can this frigging emigrating malarkey bring on!!

SJ meant to say totally loved that article you sent , made me all warm and gooey inside

estxxx
Old Jan 14th 2008, 9:58 am
aka DORIS

wardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond reputewardy2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Trudi Glad you arrived safely glad the sun is shining at least its not raining

Kaye x
Old Jan 15th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

OK ta guys, i think i'll blag it,

except the PS3 that's obviously less than a year old!!

Sam we're hoping to be out late march early April, house sale permitting.

God i woke up all anxious this morn, while i was still snoozing i began to think about everything i need to do, it's happened a few times but i felt all yucky and axious for a couple of hours then.....sigh....what else can this frigging emigrating malarkey bring on!!

SJ meant to say totally loved that article you sent , made me all warm and gooey inside

estxxx
Est, Si took his PS3 in luggage allowance just wrapped it up in loads of towels and its fine here, plays all Aussie games too. Simon couldn't live long enough without it to ship!!

Off to the beach now, love you all lots, S-j xxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 16th 2008, 12:51 am
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

Est, Si took his PS3 in luggage allowance just wrapped it up in loads of towels and its fine here, plays all Aussie games too. Simon couldn't live long enough without it to ship!!

Off to the beach now, love you all lots, S-j xxxxxxxxx
PS3.. is he 10?? I don't want to sound like a killjoy, but can never understand the obsession of grown men to play videogames??
Old Jan 16th 2008, 2:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Nah, 28. He plays LIVE with mates in the UK, you chat & play....... wont go any further with it if you've not tried it, but its a good laugh!
Old Jan 16th 2008, 3:58 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by wardy2
Hey Trudi Glad you arrived safely glad the sun is shining at least its not raining

Kaye x
Hi everyone weve just got the internet in our apartment we are stayinglonger now so it was worth it. missed you all its red hot and im sick of shopping for mens cloths neil wouldnt buy cloths before we left so had to shop. we are struggling with finding a rental house near the school just waiting to see if the one we have applied for is ok for us and they accept us there are loads in for it so not pinning my hopes on it. we are doingok though i was exhausted when we arrived and it has taken me days to recover our dogs were on the flight that lost allpower could have been a disaster if they hadnt been as close to the airport would have had to crash landed. they are coping well with the quarentine and will arrive in cairns on the 8th feb.
we have managed to get a car sorted we can pick it up tonight commodore holden 2005 for 10,000dollars. hope everyone is ok speak soon love trudi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.