March Applicants

Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

andreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant futureandreak has a brilliant future
Default Re: March Applicants

Tracy and Teryna and your families, all the very best of luck and good wishes as you start your new life. Keep in touch, let us know how you get on.
Andrea
xx
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Thanks Sue & ang,
Will defo stay in touch with you both and be on the other side to meet and greet you dont you worry.
It will be brill if you decide to settle in Bundy too or somewhere close by.

Internet service and phone line cancelled from tomorrow midday.
mobiles till we leave for heathrow around 4pm

Lv
Teryna
Old Jan 6th 2008, 3:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Hi Teryna can you pm me with your mobile number I cant find it it would be good to text you how are you doing Im struggling with the baggage allowance how much weight of hand luggage have you got do you know if they ever check it? I could fill these cases 3 times over Ive left out toiletries towels etc aswell its all the nursing certificates etc How are you feeling?doggies went to heathrow today they fly tonight poor little things

xxx Trudi
Old Jan 6th 2008, 7:40 pm
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell
Thanks Sue & ang,
Will defo stay in touch with you both and be on the other side to meet and greet you dont you worry.
It will be brill if you decide to settle in Bundy too or somewhere close by.

Internet service and phone line cancelled from tomorrow midday.
mobiles till we leave for heathrow around 4pm

Lv
Teryna
all the best baby!!!!!!!

see you on the ice!
Old Jan 6th 2008, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Hi All,
Just got back from my sisters and a family meal to say goodbye.
Sister, Bro-in-law ,2 Nephews,mum, dad, 3 aunties, 2 uncles and a dog
Harrowing to say the least tears all round im afraid !!
heart breaking to see those you love crying.
Only good thing is its done now just OH family tomorrow

Its really brought home what we are doing and ive just forgotten why.
Ive asked myself why we are doing it today and at the moment ive lost the reason why, i hope i remember tomorrow

We loose our internet access tomorrow midday so the morning will be my last post till i reach the other side
Night night from a very tearful March Applicant
Teryna
Old Jan 6th 2008, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Hi All,

Ive asked myself why we are doing it today and at the moment ive lost the reason why, i hope i remember tomorrow

We loose our internet access tomorrow midday so the morning will be my last post till i reach the other side
Teryna

Teryna, We know how you feel. Its been a tough few days for us too, started the good bye stuff, finished work Friday and its already manic with everyone wanting a piece of us. Not that I begrudge it at all but you're right it really does bring it all home what we are actually doing, didn't know so many people cared so much!!!

We still have 3 weeks left and still heaps to do!

Wish you and the Howellers all the luck and best wishes for your journeys and new lives. Maybe we'll catch you sometime on the other side. Stay in touch

jjfc x
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Old Jan 7th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

sophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant futuresophjam has a brilliant future

Safe journey I know how you feel Im sure its all natural I have to admit I havent cried yet so not looking forward to final goodbyes today and tomorrow going out for final lunch with my best friend Im trying not to think about saying goodbye to my family its too painful. I hope my dogs are ok ive never slept a wink all night poor little things. What have we done!

Take care all
Luv
Trudi
Old Jan 7th 2008, 11:50 am
BE Forum Addict

sammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond reputesammyg has a reputation beyond repute

Safe journey xxx to all those flying out in the next few days

Well, on my super healthy diet i've lost 7lbs already and to be honest that wasn't the purpose of the diet, it was to cleanse the old liver!!
i'm well chuffed, going to carry on for a bit longer with it, i feel amazing from it and skin is looking loads better!
I recommend it greatly!...off to make my butternut squash and sweet potato soup,

sam xxxx
Old Jan 7th 2008, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by sammyg
Safe journey xxx to all those flying out in the next few days

Well, on my super healthy diet i've lost 7lbs already and to be honest that wasn't the purpose of the diet, it was to cleanse the old liver!!
i'm well chuffed, going to carry on for a bit longer with it, i feel amazing from it and skin is looking loads better!
I recommend it greatly!...off to make my butternut squash and sweet potato soup,

sam xxxx
Glad to hear the diet is going so well. im just off to macdonalds. no food in the house. nothing to cook food with even so its takeaways all the time till we go tomorrow.
The diet you are following is the one i used to follow advised to by a nutrionist.
Well done i will be back on the diet as soon as we get there and i got a fridge etc.
Teryna
Old Jan 7th 2008, 5:15 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

We have started packing up some of our stuff this las t few days........its finally sinking in what were doing and its seems to be coming round sooo fast.

It only seems like the other day when we were all keeping each others sanity though the TRA and VISA waiting times

Been reading alot of your goodbye posts and gets me thinking of how hard its going to be to say bye to ppl you love so much.

I am a big softy at heart and i think Kat will have to keep my chin up and keep kicking my ass to hold beack the tears.

The best of luck to all of you and i really hope its everything you want it to be, just over 4 months and it will be our turn to say goodbye ( not looking forward to it tbh )

CHASE YOUR DREAMS, CATCH THEM, HOLD THEM TIGHT, AND NEVER EVER LET THEM GO !!!!
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Hi all had an awful last day saying goodbyes but our dogs have had a nightmare journey so far. They got to bangkok on time but their flight was delayed and then cancelled until tomorrow due to problem with the plane. Poor things are stranded in bangkok till tomorrow now its been so stressful awful. They would have been in their crate for 50hrs so they have let them out they say overnight in an animal compound crap I dont even know if they are ok. How we are going to fly tomorrow not knowing if they have set off is a killer.

Im so sad.

love Trudi
Old Jan 7th 2008, 9:43 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

Aww hun they will be ok i am sure of it.

I am sure they will be having great care taken of them.
Old Jan 7th 2008, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Well its 23 hrs till we fly away from the Uk and i am feeling unbelievable selfish.
We have just got back from saying goodbye to OH family and he was soooo upset.
My daughter has just come in and shes all red eyed shes been crying saying goodbye to her boyfriend.
My son is out with his mates having a meal which was a surprise for him. They have all rallied realising he was going. Its just showed me how popular he is adding to the guilt of taking them away from those they love and need
They are 19 & 21 whch i think will make it harder for them to settle.
Right know i cant remember why we wanted to go!
Anyone else there have children my age
Anyone else feel like me?

O well i best get back to cleaning this bloody house and still sorting and packing.
Im tired, stressed and totally fed up
Teryna
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:31 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by welshviking
to be honest that's not that different from what I actually eat, surprisingly raw swede is lovely as a dipper, found out while ago
Why no oranges though? I eat loads of those.

And I def fancy the liver cleaning bit
You just wash it down with a bottle of vodka chick!!!! how you gettin on made any plans yet?

Originally Posted by The howellers
Bless you with all that bad luck!!!We are off tommorrow!!I feel sick now. off for the final supper with mum and dad, then taxi 11.30 tom!!
Best of luck and see you all out there!!!
Love tracey.xxx
Hi Tracey, so sorry i missed your goodbye chick, all the best and get back on the other side. x

Hi All,

Teryna
chin up lady!

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Teryna, We know how you feel. Its been a tough few days for us too, started the good bye stuff, finished work Friday and its already manic with everyone wanting a piece of us. Not that I begrudge it at all but you're right it really does bring it all home what we are actually doing, didn't know so many people cared so much!!!

We still have 3 weeks left and still heaps to do!

Wish you and the Howellers all the luck and best wishes for your journeys and new lives. Maybe we'll catch you sometime on the other side. Stay in touch

jjfc x
</IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG></IMG>
Good luck with the packing etc. goodbyes are only as hard as you make em... i just treated it like i would say good bye and see them again next week. a lot easier, no tears, till i said goodbye to grandad

Well its 23 hrs till we fly away from the Uk and i am feeling unbelievable selfish.
We have just got back from saying goodbye to OH family and he was soooo upset.
My daughter has just come in and shes all red eyed shes been crying saying goodbye to her boyfriend.
My son is out with his mates having a meal which was a surprise for him. They have all rallied realising he was going. Its just showed me how popular he is adding to the guilt of taking them away from those they love and need
They are 19 & 21 whch i think will make it harder for them to settle.
Right know i cant remember why we wanted to go!
Anyone else there have children my age
Anyone else feel like me?

O well i best get back to cleaning this bloody house and still sorting and packing.
Im tired, stressed and totally fed up
Teryna

Teryna,

when we left the house and was travelling down the motorway to london i didnt know either, felt really wierd. however when we got there and said the last goodbye to si's dad and my uncle, it was fine. we got excited and couldnt believe we would be in singapore the next day then Oz in 2!!

its great, enjoy the ride, youll be ok soon. xx
Old Jan 8th 2008, 5:42 am
BE Enthusiast

S-J its great to ave you back here I know Ive told you before thanks for keeping us sane and the ball on the deck as it were. Well Ive never slept but when the last goodbyes are over Im just going to go with the flow.
speak soon
love Trudi

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.