March Applicants

Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March Applicants

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Hi SJ, great to hear from you, Happy Christmas and Happy new year to you Si and the kids.

Really pleased to hear that your loving it, hope we do to, our last day in the house today, Crown coming tomorrrow then with MIL until we fly on the 8th of Jan (strikes may spoil that), hope to meet up with Bundybell and Sophjam at airport as they are flying at the same time.

Have a good one, best wishes,

Rob, Helen & Caitlain.
Ey up you!!! Shame we never got to meet up again.... Dont forget to take your tent to the airport, you could have an expats meet early!! Hopefully you wont be affected by it cos they'll have a heart and call it all off!

Its ace here, not used that word since school.. but hasnt really felt like xmas, but not been bad either.. .. kids are out of the house every day and they havent even joined nursury yet, nearly did it last week but enjoying them too much at mo, when si starts work in jan will do then.

hope you the mrs and the kids are keeping well, enjoy your boxing day, mine all done and dusted and i'm off to beddie byes..... xxx

keep in touch rob.

S-j xxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

s-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond reputes-jmelbournewannabe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robertnhelen
Oh forgot to mention, yes we missed you SJ!!

Rob.

x
Old Dec 26th 2007, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

just a few things while i remember, just read the last months thread (been here a month now!gone quick but feels like ages)

Take your fluffy dressing gowns. i had my NEXT pink hoodie thick one on yesterday morning and a few nights. yes its hot but you just get used to it and its nice wearing it outside after a shower to wash the car in

you can get those huge twin packs of TIGI hair prods from this haircare shop in the malls. i use the oatmeal and honey they are $50 here i paid £15-18 for mine in uk so still a good deal really.

We were over on our 282 kg baggage at LHR the girl just let it go with no excess baggage.. xx nice girl.
they let us jump the que too as the kids were kicking off... put tacks in their nappies!

crown have been fab, had 2 casualties... a bedside cabinet, completly smashed up, whoops. The 8 drawer chest, the middle section has slightly collapsed, but i can still use them, si gonna fix em. oh and 1 oven proof dish (i packed it).

We're gonna claim off the insurance as crown packed the big bits of furniture... no worries though they were very proffesional and good with the kids, made a fuss of them and sounded gorg with their kiwi accents... very professional too, so far so good.

will do a little update soon xxxxxx

missed you all the last month, but it's been bloody amazing!!

oh, got lisa D flying up from Sydney to stay with us on Jan 4th for 4 days.... her mums coming too, cant wait... we gonna do thai and Australia Zoo etc....

night night.
S-j xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Dec 26th 2007, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

SeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really niceSeaninOzalready is just really nice

mad mad Oz. Those heading to Perth will have no doubt heard of the 44.5c yesterday (some severe sunburns after that) and the cyclone headed for QLD. Oh well I just hope that it does not wipe out that banana crop again and we go back to 10 quid (equivalent) a kilo of bananas as three years ago.

Have a great new year all. Those seeking jobs in Oz over this time all the best, don't be despondent, things will pickup again in mid Feb when people start working in earnest again.
Old Dec 26th 2007, 10:22 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Well S-j of course you were missed, its been sooo quiet!!! Good to here your having fun. Look forward to the updates.....

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.. Fingers crossed for all with flights booked in the next few weeks, including ourselves!
Old Dec 26th 2007, 11:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by J-J-F-C
Well S-j of course you were missed, its been sooo quiet!!! Good to here your having fun. Look forward to the updates.....

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.. Fingers crossed for all with flights booked in the next few weeks, including ourselves!
ey up matey!!

how are the plans going, have you settled on an area yet?? can i help?

S-j x
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:48 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by s-jmelbournewannabe
ey up matey!!

how are the plans going, have you settled on an area yet?? can i help?

S-j x
actually I was gonna ask you summat, do you think we could poss use your address as a temp one our shipping paperwork? I have family but they're south of Perth, so no good really?

what yo u doing for NYE?
Old Dec 27th 2007, 9:08 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Hi! we have just transfered our flights to the 6th (a dya early) at a staggering cost???of £30!!!!!!WAHEY!!!! one extra night in singapore (although they are getting back to us over hotel as not sure if they have a room), so best get a move on with packing!!!!!!
Good luck all, and it may be worth changing those flights??XXX
Old Dec 27th 2007, 9:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Bundaberg the land of Rum from south wales the land of song!
bundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nicebundybell is just really nice

Well done on changing the flights you lucky thing.
We dont really know what to do about ours we fly on the 8th
We are just hoping it will be all sorted and we wont be toooo effected

We cant move it forward the weekend before is full of leaving do's
6th at my sisters with family, 5 with hubby's family in the day work mates at night, 4th with close friends 3 with work mates from previous job. o my poor liver!!
Teryna
Old Dec 27th 2007, 11:34 am
live free or die

welshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond reputewelshviking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bundybell

6th at my sisters with family, 5 with hubby's family in the day work mates at night, 4th with close friends 3 with work mates from previous job. o my poor liver!!
Teryna
bleedin 'el calm down mun!

i'd say it'll be over by then, the airlines won't stand for it...don't worry....

sending loadsa luck to the both of you for the coming weekxxxxxxx
Old Dec 27th 2007, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

J-J-F-C will become famous soon enough

Tracy, Well done on changing flights... that must help the stress

S-j, Will pm you... Thanks
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by welshviking
actually I was gonna ask you summat, do you think we could poss use your address as a temp one our shipping paperwork? I have family but they're south of Perth, so no good really?

what yo u doing for NYE?

We are going to Mooloolaba beach for fireworks and they got a band on and lots of entertainment for the kids..... should be good....
have pm'd you with details re shipping xx

[quote=The howellers;5708133]Hi! we have just transfered our flights to the 6th (a dya early) at a staggering cost???of £30!!!!!!WAHEY!!!! one extra night in singapore (although they are getting back to us over hotel as not sure if they have a room), so best get a move on with packing!!!!!!
Good luck all, and it may be worth changing those flights??XXX

[/quote

nice one tracey! thought it might be worth a go.. think i put an extra 0 on the £30!!!

Got your message have pm'd you back with info. xx
Old Dec 27th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris, pm me with flight details dates etc. x
Old Dec 28th 2007, 7:55 am
Forum Regular

BallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant futureBallochBiddy has a brilliant future

Good to see you back s-j, thread was starting to get quiet
glad to see your loving it
Old Dec 28th 2007, 7:56 am
BE Enthusiast

The howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant futureThe howellers has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by bundybell

Teryna
Hi Ternya!
We had things arranged too, but figured this wil affect us HUGELY if we are delayed, plus cost loads, so thought,sod it, lets do it, and .....NO MORE STRESS(yeah right!!), Well, less stress anyway!!
Tracey.xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.