March 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 8:23 pm
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: March 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
Just out of curiosity as per your signature why did you submit medics and pcc after one year of request.
you caught me .... :P

its a typo ....

thx for pointing.

cheers;
Old Mar 3rd 2011, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

enet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by effkay
you caught me .... :P

its a typo ....

thx for pointing.

cheers;
hi effkay, where are you from ? I can see that your routine checks has taken 14 months to complete. This is extremely long time.
Old Mar 4th 2011, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

agillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to allagillick is a name known to all

Just got case officer! Applied for 487 visa March 25th 2010 as an electrician. Hopefully won't be long now!
Old Mar 5th 2011, 2:20 am
Forum Regular

imalinaqvi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by agillick
Just got case officer! Applied for 487 visa March 25th 2010 as an electrician. Hopefully won't be long now!
Congratulation....
Old Mar 5th 2011, 8:15 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by agillick
Excellent news,
Its seems you wont have to wait to long.
Old Mar 6th 2011, 8:21 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Excellent news,
Its seems you wont have to wait to long.
Hi,

Whats your status of Internal and external checks; I just want to get the idea where are we standing, being paperbased i am unable to know and CO has nothing new to say that mine application in process and just wait!

Usually I observed that it took 8-12 months for Pakistani applicants after Form 80 submission, it should be over now, what I presume.

Thx!
Old Mar 6th 2011, 7:50 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by jovipk
Hi,

Whats your status of Internal and external checks; I just want to get the idea where are we standing, being paperbased i am unable to know and CO has nothing new to say that mine application in process and just wait!

Usually I observed that it took 8-12 months for Pakistani applicants after Form 80 submission, it should be over now, what I presume.

Thx!
As per my very recent communication with my CO All my Requirements are Met except form 1221 & 80 which are being only received, though given in April last year on request. Furthermore internal checks are in progress with no indication of time needed to satisfy those checks. No word about external checks. Also my front loaded PCC and Medicals will be 12 months old in April. So I might just have to retake the medics and make new PCC (but this time I will do them on COs request so that they dont expire after the next 12 months ).
Old Mar 14th 2011, 6:34 am
A.R
Forum Regular

A.R is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi JohnHagen , I think we are in the same boat.My assessment by investigation is that most of the applicants from HR countries who applied in Feb 2010 and who had their CO allocated in March , April and May have received their grants.Now the question is that does the 8 - 12 month Form 1221 & 80 check occur once we have submitted them or does it occur when the CO changes the status of these forms to received on the online tracker ? Lets keep our fingers crossed.
Old Mar 14th 2011, 7:15 pm
playing dumb

Originally Posted by A.R
Hi JohnHagen , I think we are in the same boat.My assessment by investigation is that most of the applicants from HR countries who applied in Feb 2010 and who had their CO allocated in March , April and May have received their grants.Now the question is that does the 8 - 12 month Form 1221 & 80 check occur once we have submitted them or does it occur when the CO changes the status of these forms to received on the online tracker ? Lets keep our fingers crossed.
I personally think 8-12 months for keeping the fingers crossed would be fair enough for most of us.
Old Mar 17th 2011, 7:20 am
A.R
Forum Regular

There is hardly any activity here !!! Are there only a few sorry bunch of us left !!!!
Old Mar 17th 2011, 7:25 am
A.R
Forum Regular

I personally think 8-12 months for keeping the fingers crossed would be fair enough for most of us.
True Indeed !!! They say patience is a virtue !!!
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 5:52 pm
Forum Regular

DRSAS will become famous soon enoughDRSAS will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Re: March 2010 Visa Applicants

I am still waiting too. My CO says my external checks are not over. From what I hear they could take anywhere from 8 months to 12..My health test expires in June. I submitted my Form 80 in june 2010

Does any one know of a case where someone got less than 2 months to validate their Visa?

Last edited by DRSAS; Mar 23rd 2011 at 5:56 pm. Reason: More info
Old Mar 23rd 2011, 6:28 pm
playing dumb

Originally Posted by DRSAS
I am still waiting too. My CO says my external checks are not over. From what I hear they could take anywhere from 8 months to 12..My health test expires in June. I submitted my Form 80 in june 2010

Does any one know of a case where someone got less than 2 months to validate their Visa?
Its strange that you were asked for the meds/PCC as soon as you got CO.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 4:55 am
A.R
Forum Regular

Its strange that you were asked for the meds/PCC as soon as you got CO.
The same happened with me as well.I was asked for the meds/PCC as soon as I got CO.I think that ACS related skills were at the highest priority at that time therefore the CO requested for it in advance, but I'm not sure.

Last edited by A.R; Mar 24th 2011 at 5:04 am.
Old Mar 24th 2011, 7:45 am
Just Joined

enet is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by A.R
The same happened with me as well.I was asked for the meds/PCC as soon as I got CO.I think that ACS related skills were at the highest priority at that time therefore the CO requested for it in advance, but I'm not sure.
A.R and DRSAS,

Where are you from ? I have been also waiting for external checks for 11 months.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.