March 2010 Visa Applicants

Old Sep 7th 2010, 7:57 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: March 2010 Visa Applicants

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
My CO contacted me only to rectify a few things in form 80 and for HEC verification of my educational docs. I took this as a sign and went ahead for meds and pcc. though its my understanding that u shouldnt proceed until specifically asked to do so. rest is upto the individual himself.
The same understanding is mine, Thx for sharing
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:29 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Its awfully quite in here,
Whats the updates guys?
how many granted are packing there bags? how many already in OZ? and how many are waiting ?
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:39 am
Forum Regular

Mastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant futureMastiche has a brilliant future

Whats the updates guys?
how many granted are packing there bags? how many already in OZ? and how many are waiting ?
still waiting the routine checks, it is a pain.
Old Oct 6th 2010, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: March 2010 Visa Applicants

Whats the updates guys?
Hi All,

I am going on mid Nov10 for validation with family and then in Feb11 moving permanently.

Regards
Old Oct 6th 2010, 11:46 am
BE Enthusiast

jovipk is on a distinguished road

Whats the updates guys?
Hi,

I dont know what is my status as I am paperbased, well what I believe my status would be "Internal checking in Process", RIC takes too much time for HR applicant, I have made my mind that before March' 2011 it should be finished out. All GOD knows better!

Cheers!
Old Oct 10th 2010, 1:41 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Gr8,
aahmed keep us posted. As for the rest the formula is Internal / external / whatever checks is directly proportional to Wait plus Patience plus Anxiety divided by Luck.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 1:57 am
Forum Regular

Inception is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by aahmed
Hi All,

I am going on mid Nov10 for validation with family and then in Feb11 moving permanently.

Regards
Wow, that was quick. What occupation did you nominate? I applied for an 885 in August 2010 and my occupation is on the current SOL schedule 3. i was told that I would have to wait for 2 years minimum. That's just insane for an onshore graduate. I will be stuck in Australia on a bridging visa doing nothing. I am not allowed to travel. I think I will be going insane by the end of 2 years and to think that there is a chance that my 885 will be rejected... that's even more depressing. Can't they just make the onshore 885s quicker and put us out of our misery, so that we can at least do something else. At least, the 175 applicants have not got their hands and feet in chain like us 885 visa applicants on bridging visas. At least, please let us travel, I beg you! This is so harsh and cruel.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 2:01 am
Forum Regular

The chances of securing a good job on a bridging visa is slim, if not zilch. Being in limbo is the worst thing that could happen to a person. If you wanna reject the application or cap it, please do it quickly so that 2-3 years of our life is not lost. This is all so depressing.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 2:13 am
Forum Regular

I am just curious. Why did all the offshore 175 visa for March 2010 only take like 6 months where as an onshore 885 visas will take more than 2 years? This is really mind-boggling.
Old Oct 10th 2010, 8:23 pm
playing dumb

Dear Inception the person you are referring to is just one lucky case out of many and DIAC treats every application on individual basis. there are a lot of March 2010 apps still waiting and are as uncertain as you are if not more. As for you I suggest be patient as for onshore guys in most cases the turn around time is much quicker than offshore so be positive. Maybe you will get your stamp long before many of 2009 guys, 2008 guys even.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

Dear Inception the person you are referring to is just one lucky case out of many and DIAC treats every application on individual basis. there are a lot of March 2010 apps still waiting and are as uncertain as you are if not more. As for you I suggest be patient as for onshore guys in most cases the turn around time is much quicker than offshore so be positive. Maybe you will get your stamp long before many of 2009 guys, 2008 guys even.
Dear John, thanks for your encouraging and positive post. In these depressing times it is nice to hear some kind words. I really appreciate that.
Old Dec 12th 2010, 8:19 am
Forum Regular

srikanth1761 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have applied in March 2010 and got my grant in April/May 2010. Moved to Melbourne in 27th June 2010 with my wife and kinda settled. Now looking for a house to buy. Waiting for my pet to arrive from Malaysia still

Wish you all the best guys!!
Old Mar 1st 2011, 2:08 am
playing dumb

12 months and counting. Still going strong.
Old Mar 1st 2011, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

effkay is an unknown quantity at this point

12 months and counting. Still going strong.
for me its been 20 months :P
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 2:09 am
playing dumb

Originally Posted by effkay
for me its been 20 months :P
Just out of curiosity as per your signature why did you submit medics and pcc after one year of request.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.