March 2008 Applicants

Old Jan 19th 2010, 10:32 am
Forum Regular

lee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the roughlee on solent is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: March 2008 Applicants

We are so pleased for you,we cant wait for you to get here,i will have to start stocking up on the wine for Janine lol Tony already as your beer chilling lol,good luck with the house sale i dont think you will have much trouble selling it,you might be like us and have to get out quick.Take care and this time i can say see you soon,
myrtle,tony,callum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 19th 2010, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by lee on solent
We are so pleased for you,we cant wait for you to get here,i will have to start stocking up on the wine for Janine lol Tony already as your beer chilling lol,good luck with the house sale i dont think you will have much trouble selling it,you might be like us and have to get out quick.Take care and this time i can say see you soon,
myrtle,tony,callum
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
You won't believe but we have both practically given up drinking - perhaps we could be pursueded if you really insist.

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 19th 2010, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Thought we were the only ones still here! Been ages since been on BE - couldn't handle the disappointment. We were Feb 2008, visa granted Aug 2008, but couldn't sell the house - took us a year! then needed to save up again. Finally going in 75 days!

So pleased you finally got your visa JohnnyT. Good luck to all of you
Old Jan 19th 2010, 11:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by The Clarkeys
Thought we were the only ones still here! Been ages since been on BE - couldn't handle the disappointment. We were Feb 2008, visa granted Aug 2008, but couldn't sell the house - took us a year! then needed to save up again. Finally going in 75 days!

Thanks.
I bet you can't wait.

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 21st 2010, 8:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Clarkeys!

Congratulations on the departure coming up soon! That's great news!

Where are you headed too?

Catherine
Old Jan 22nd 2010, 2:38 pm
Forum Regular

spsspence will become famous soon enoughspsspence will become famous soon enough

Hi,

Good on you guys, the waiting was awful wasn't it, just trying not to get too wound up by it... Nightmare.

When it was granted, for me, it rather felt like a loud stereo had been turned off and I could here myself think again... All was once again calm and I could get on with things and make some plans.

Mad old time. I have to validate for the 17th on June and still have to sell the house. :-( Trip will be good though.

Spencer.
Old Jan 23rd 2010, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

The Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant futureThe Clarkeys has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by tiger222
Clarkeys!

Congratulations on the departure coming up soon! That's great news!

Where are you headed too?

Catherine
Heading for Quinns Rock first, staying in a holiday rental with the woman we went with for our reccie. Hoping to move to Butler sort of area, maybe staying with Basty too, if we run over before we find a house. they are really settled there now.

Are you over there yet?
Fiona x
Old Jan 24th 2010, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

karensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to allkarensoutherden is a name known to all

Heading for Quinns Rock first, staying in a holiday rental with the woman we went with for our reccie. Hoping to move to Butler sort of area, maybe staying with Basty too, if we run over before we find a house. they are really settled there now.

Are you over there yet?
Fiona x
Fantastic news to you both and all the best for your futures here in Australia
karen
xxxxxxxxxxxxx