March 2008 Applicants

Old Sep 25th 2009, 5:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: March 2008 Applicants

Originally Posted by tiger222
What!? 2012 - that's a long time to wait for an application that went in in 2008!
Tell me about it !

We have submitted everything for visa grant, can't believe they might push back our application till 2012.

Johnnyyt
Old Sep 28th 2009, 3:41 pm
Forum Regular

spsspence will become famous soon enoughspsspence will become famous soon enough

Blimey!!! And there was me thinking mine had taken a while. Good luck mate!

Spencer.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 1:23 am
Forum Regular

mehrafarin is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also still waiting.. put I really hope I don't have to wait till 2012 since I'm on CSL. I applied early march 2008 and was assigned a case officer in march 2009. I've submitted medicals once but they have since expired.
It's been a really long wait .. almost 19 months now! I just hope I get my visa before the rules change again and I get kicked out of CSL or something!
Old Oct 26th 2009, 10:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

I see lots of later threads like March 2009 applicants are still active.

Are there any other march 2008 applicants still waiting?

Johnnyyt
Old Oct 27th 2009, 2:30 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Johnny, you're not still waiting, are you? You added a family member, right?
Old Oct 27th 2009, 2:44 am
BE Forum Addict

LouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond reputeLouiseR has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnnyyt
I see lots of later threads like March 2009 applicants are still active.

Are there any other march 2008 applicants still waiting?

Johnnyyt
Bloody hell Johnny, Can't believe it still hasn't been granted Got everything crossed that it'll happen soon for you all.
Old Oct 27th 2009, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

Johnny, you're not still waiting, are you? You added a family member, right?
Originally Posted by Louiseh86
Bloody hell Johnny, Can't believe it still hasn't been granted Got everything crossed that it'll happen soon for you all.
Yes we are still waiting.

We have adeed new baby to application, had meds and police checks done, everything submitted.

Now we are caught up in the recent September 23rd changes. We are waiting for DIAC to announce what the delay is likely to be, just hoping that we won't be waiting till 2012.

We have sold our house and the buyers are still interested but if the delay drags on we will lose them.
I also had to turn down voluntary redundancy (15 years so a big payout) as we don't know what will happen and when.

We feel like our lives have been on hold for a while....

Johnnyyt
Old Oct 27th 2009, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Yes we are still waiting.

We have adeed new baby to application, had meds and police checks done, everything submitted.

Now we are caught up in the recent September 23rd changes. We are waiting for DIAC to announce what the delay is likely to be, just hoping that we won't be waiting till 2012.

We have sold our house and the buyers are still interested but if the delay drags on we will lose them.
I also had to turn down voluntary redundancy (15 years so a big payout) as we don't know what will happen and when.

We feel like our lives have been on hold for a while....

Johnnyyt
With regard to the sale of the house, I recommend you go forward with that....
Old Oct 27th 2009, 11:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

With regard to the sale of the house, I recommend you go forward with that....
Selling now and going onto rented doesn't work for us, we have a tracker mortgage @ 0.7% so our payments are low. If we move into rented it could cost us 3 times as much so a long delay before visa grantwill cost a fortune.

here's hoping for some good news soon.

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 18th 2010, 11:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Visa granted this morning!

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 18th 2010, 11:59 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Johnnyyt
Congrats and well done
Old Jan 18th 2010, 12:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't know who you are but feel that I have to congratulate you on your long awaited GOOD NEWS!!!!!

WELL DONE and good luck to you in your new life
Old Jan 18th 2010, 3:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Johnnyyt

WOO HOO!!! CONGRATS!

Any plans on the date of departure!? You've been waiting for a long time...I'll bet you've made some plans!

Where are you headed to?

We hope to be making the move permanent in July

Catherine
Old Jan 18th 2010, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

We are going to go with the flow now we have our visa.

The house is back on the market today so that a few frantic days of tidying up - not so easy to do with a 6 month old.

After the house is sold there is nothing holding us back, we had to pull out of our last hose sale after the changes 23/09/09 as we didn't know when we would be granted. If we get the same response it may only be a few months.

Our visa is a 475 SS so we will head to Adelaide like so many others, this is probably where there will be the most Telecom/Cable TV jobs.

The hard part is now telling family that we have our visa and we will be making the move, they got used to the idea (and were secretly hoping) that we may not be granted till end of 2012.

It's been a long time coming, we started this process when the first series of Wanted Down Under was on the telly in 2007, I got the call from the wife saying 'guess what I watched on telly today, you should see the houses that are on the program and it's sunny- shall we go?'

Johnnyyt
Old Jan 19th 2010, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

BearFamily will become famous soon enough

Johnnyyt
Congrats Johnnyyt....it's taken a long time for your 475 to come through!! When will you be heading down under???

rgds Angela

Last edited by BearFamily; Jan 19th 2010 at 4:55 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.