Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Dec 14th 2006, 11:17 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Originally Posted by mick69
Thats brilliant news. Congratulations.
Must admit I couldn't keep my gob shut for that long. Good luck to you if you can keep it up till Saturday. It'll definately be worth it though for the look on his face.

Well done again and have a brilliant weekend celebrating
Lynne
Hi everyone - thanks so much for your congrats
Well, when the bf got home from work, I lasted 15 minutes until I burst right open and just HAD to tell him!! But to see him so happy was great. I do wish I could have kept it in for another day or so though! haha!
Old Dec 15th 2006, 8:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C&R
Hi everyone - thanks so much for your congrats
Well, when the bf got home from work, I lasted 15 minutes until I burst right open and just HAD to tell him!! But to see him so happy was great. I do wish I could have kept it in for another day or so though! haha!
Knew you wouldn't be able to keep it to yourself
Have a brilliant weekend

Lynne
Old Dec 19th 2006, 3:27 am
Travelling Member

FaBettega is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Hello fellow applicants. I' m happy to inform you that I received an email with the long awaited pre-grant letter on the 15, but we only discovered it yesterday. So it' s one more purple name on our list. Good luck to all of you still waiting. =]
Fabricio and Cristine
P.S.: I tried to put our nickname (fabettega) in the right color of the granted visa, but could not. Can someone please help us with that? Cheers. OZ here we go!

Last edited by FaBettega; Dec 19th 2006 at 3:35 am.
Old Dec 19th 2006, 7:33 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FaBettega
Hello fellow applicants. I' m happy to inform you that I received an email with the long awaited pre-grant letter on the 15, but we only discovered it yesterday. So it' s one more purple name on our list. Good luck to all of you still waiting. =]
Fabricio and Cristine
P.S.: I tried to put our nickname (fabettega) in the right color of the granted visa, but could not. Can someone please help us with that? Cheers. OZ here we go!
Excellent, great news. I feel as if i'm getting left behind now.

come on the marchers, last one there is a weener.lol

Rich
Old Dec 19th 2006, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Talking Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Hi

Congratulations on "getting it", its a great feeling isnt it. Good luck for the future.

Come on Rich, stay with us and positive. You are next and what a wonderful Christmas pesssie it will make.

Seasons greetings to all the Marchies

Watty'n'Arls
xx
Old Dec 19th 2006, 8:29 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Fabricio and Cristine
Well done to you!! best of luck to you and yours.
Rich8509 keep your chin up. It won't be long.
Have a great xmas to all!
Old Dec 19th 2006, 9:41 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by C&R
Well done to you!! best of luck to you and yours.
Rich8509 keep your chin up. It won't be long.
Have a great xmas to all!
I'll keep all of my chins up. Got an out of office response from my CO when i notified her that i'd sent the bond money. It said that she would be out of the office until 30/03/07.ahhhhhhhhh. I'm hoping that someone else will pick up her work load.

Merry Xmas to all, except the miserable ones.

Rich
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:53 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Fabricio and Cristine
Congratulations and well done!!

Janine
Old Dec 19th 2006, 2:54 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rich8509
Excellent, great news. I feel as if i'm getting left behind now.

come on the marchers, last one there is a weener.lol

Rich
Won't be long for you now Rich!! Keep hanging in there!

Janine
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 9:37 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough

hi everyone just wondering how you are all doing and giving a quick update,
packer are in on mon 8th out house on 11th fly out to brisbane 23rd from glasgow .
is anyone else on the move yet and if you are hows it going
lee and elaine
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:13 pm
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Smile Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Hi
Happy New Year to the Marchies and we hope that this is THE year for us all.

Well we have sold OH's house and just completing in the next week. We have spent the last 2 months busting our b**lls trying to do my house up as it has been a rental for the past 3 years. We managed to get it liveable (working to 11pm nightly) and moved in on Christmas Eve (tree went up at 11pm!!!). we are exhausted and just need to tart the kitchen up and then can put it on the market and then AUSTRALIA HERE WE COME........ I cant wait to get there, OH is more relaxed about it than me.

Hope to be in that big bird in the sky heading towards Oz by March ish...

Watty'n'Arls
xx
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 10:26 pm
Just Joined

petelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant futurepetelisam has a brilliant future

Hi

Our packers come on 9th Jan and we fly out to Brissy on 19th. Whereabouts you heading to Lee & Elaine? We are going just north about 15km outside Brisbane. Now crimbo is out the way time is going really quickly. Hubby finishes work this friday and I finish next wed.

Good Luck everyone, perhaps we shall meet at a meet some day soon.

Best wishes

Lisa & Peter
Old Jan 2nd 2007, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

leew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the roughleew1019 is a jewel in the rough

Hi Lisa & Peter , hope all goes well for you we a heading for freinds house in ormeau about 25 km south of Brisbane just for a week or so untill we find a rental hopefully in Comera or about that area but will judge the areas better once we get their , good luck
Lee & Elaine
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:51 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Happy new year everyone. Been here over 2 months now - can't believe it!!! Having a brilliant time, feet haven't touched the ground.

We are loving Sydney and Oz generally....

Good luck with the moving/doing houses up etc everyone!!!

Graham
Old Jan 3rd 2007, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

Hi Graham glad to here you are enjoying yourself any good do's or don'ts for us , lee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.