Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Old Dec 14th 2006, 7:38 am
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Hi Marchers
Just wanted to let you know today we got the visa!
It's the other half's birthday on Saturday, so I am going to try and keep this a secret until then, I think it will make a great birthday present for him don't you think!

Best of luck to the other March apps waiting to hear.
Old Dec 14th 2006, 7:45 am
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!

I think I'd want to strangle you for not telling me straight away - lol, but you know him best

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by C&R
Hi Marchers
It's the other half's birthday on Saturday, so I am going to try and keep this a secret until then, I think it will make a great birthday present for him don't you think!

Old Dec 14th 2006, 7:49 am
C&R

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Weasy
Congratulations!!!

I think I'd want to strangle you for not telling me straight away - lol, but you know him best

Lou
xx
lol - well I did suggest to him ages ago, that if we did get it a day or so before his birthday, should I keep it a secret? and he told me defo NO! But lets see what happens, my big smile might just give it away : )
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Talking Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

A huge congratulations - another one purple, come on Marchies....

Dont know how you will keep it a secret as I was like a raving lunatic. I jumped around the house, trying to speak but this high pitched gobbildy-gook came out instead. Was so excited that I forgot time differences and woke my friend in WA up at 3am!!! Got the news at 4pm and was still hyper at bedtime and a little tiddly too.

Hope OH like the birthday surprise. (ours was supposed to arrive at end of Nov - my birthday (if the 8 weeks from sending meds/pcc's were correct) but it arrived at end of Oct instead - 18 days after sending..

Hope you both enjoy your day when you tell him. Welcome to the "got it" club.

Watty 'n' Arls
xx
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:16 am
C&R

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
A huge congratulations - another one purple, come on Marchies....

Dont know how you will keep it a secret as I was like a raving lunatic. I jumped around the house, trying to speak but this high pitched gobbildy-gook came out instead. Was so excited that I forgot time differences and woke my friend in WA up at 3am!!! Got the news at 4pm and was still hyper at bedtime and a little tiddly too.

Hope OH like the birthday surprise. (ours was supposed to arrive at end of Nov - my birthday (if the 8 weeks from sending meds/pcc's were correct) but it arrived at end of Oct instead - 18 days after sending..

Hope you both enjoy your day when you tell him. Welcome to the "got it" club.

Watty 'n' Arls
xx
Thanks alot you two!
Best of luck to your future : )

Timeline is below for anyone interested.
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:25 am
Forum Regular

rich8509 will become famous soon enoughrich8509 will become famous soon enough

[QUOTEhim don't you think!

Best of luck to the other March apps waiting to hear.[/QUOTE]

Great news. Will be a great birthday present.

when are you hoping to be heading out.

rich
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:33 am
C&R

Originally Posted by rich8509
Great news. Will be a great birthday present.

when are you hoping to be heading out.

rich
Thanks Rich, not sure yet. I think my bf will carry on working in China for the next year or so. So I guess I will be living like a nomad in the two countries. Will validate next Feb, and see what happens from there.

Have you any further updates on your AOS bond? you'll be next!!!
Old Dec 14th 2006, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by C&R
Thanks Rich, not sure yet. I think my bf will carry on working in China for the next year or so. So I guess I will be living like a nomad in the two countries. Will validate next Feb, and see what happens from there.

Have you any further updates on your AOS bond? you'll be next!!!
Actually just sent about 5 mins ago, so hopefully it won't be long.

What happens when you recieve the letter, do you have to send your passports off to london to have the visa put in?
Old Dec 14th 2006, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Watty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to allWatty'n'Arls is a name known to all
Thumbs up Re: March 06 Visa Apps 136/138 etc whose applying this month?

Hi Rich

Just send passports off to Australia House on the Strand. We sent ours with a stamped addressed envelope (pre-paid special delivery) for return. We were advised to send them special delivery as it guarantees next day delivery and proof of delivery. They came back within days. OH is main applicant, I am just his spouse (de-facto). It uses the words "reside indefinitely" (nice feeling) and mine has not to enter before main applicant which OH thinks is funny!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to getting yours soon mate.

Watty'n'Arls
x
Old Dec 14th 2006, 9:47 am
Suncream, I need suncream

northerner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond reputenortherner has a reputation beyond repute

Excellent news C&R!! Good luck on keeping it a secret LOL

Graham
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Watty'n'Arls
Hi Rich

Just send passports off to Australia House on the Strand. We sent ours with a stamped addressed envelope (pre-paid special delivery) for return. We were advised to send them special delivery as it guarantees next day delivery and proof of delivery. They came back within days. OH is main applicant, I am just his spouse (de-facto). It uses the words "reside indefinitely" (nice feeling) and mine has not to enter before main applicant which OH thinks is funny!!!!!!!!!!

Here's to getting yours soon mate.

Watty'n'Arls
x
Cheers, i must admit it does feel like were getting to the end of it now. i'm just waiting for " sods law" to stick his nose in and throw another obstical in the way. if he doesn't we'll be on that plane 31/01/06

regards
Rich
Old Dec 14th 2006, 2:21 pm
samosahib

mazharsamo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by C&R
Hi Marchers

Many Congrats....Wish you all the best

Mazhar
Old Dec 14th 2006, 3:06 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C&R
Hi Marchers

Congratulations C&R

When we "got it" I wasn't allowed to phone my OH at work - so I had to wait for him to get home - and that was bad enough as I couldn't tell anyone else before him!!!!

Good luck keeping the BIG secret

Janine
Old Dec 14th 2006, 9:08 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Just a quick note to all March apps...

We have been here over a month now and absolutely love it, all the pain will be worth it in the end..

My fingers X for all of you and those that have got it hurry up and get out here !!

Sorry not been on much, still on dial up until Telstra realise that 500 people a week are moving to the Gold Coast and they need to update the exchange !! lol

Nick
Old Dec 14th 2006, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by C&R
Hi Marchers

Thats brilliant news. Congratulations.
Must admit I couldn't keep my gob shut for that long. Good luck to you if you can keep it up till Saturday. It'll definately be worth it though for the look on his face.

Well done again and have a brilliant weekend celebrating
Lynne

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.