Wikiposts

Managing Director

Old Apr 28th 2008, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

rockitman is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Managing Director

If you're applying to AIM for skills assessment as a Managing Director, does anyone know what would be the minimum size of the organisation (no. of employees) that would be accepted?

Thanks in advance.

RM
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:16 am
_

Kalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Managing Director

And you're the same bloke who posted a message on the other board contemplating racking up a mountain of debt and then doing a runner!!

LOL - I think the size of organisations are immaterial once people get wind of your principles.

You reap what you sow.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:30 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kalenge
And you're the same bloke who posted a message on the other board contemplating racking up a mountain of debt and then doing a runner!!

LOL - I think the size of organisations are immaterial once people get wind of your principles.

You reap what you sow.
I'm simply asking questions (and now playing devils advocate on the other board!)

I haven't actually done anything wrong?

I've run several businesses in my life and never not paid a debt or member of staff, even when one of them failed to make a profit for 3 years. I have an exceptional business reputation and I imagine a pretty decent financial one too.

I was just curious...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:43 am
_

Kalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond reputeKalenge has a reputation beyond repute

Heard that one before. Why bother asking if you honestly have 0% chance of doing it?

If you weren't contemplating it and had some degree of principles, then you wouldn't even ask.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 12:46 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Kalenge
Heard that one before. Why bother asking if you honestly have 0% chance of doing it?

If you weren't contemplating it and had some degree of principles, then you wouldn't even ask.
Never contemplated doing something you shouldn't?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:03 am
BE Forum Addict

knockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond reputeknockoff nige has a reputation beyond repute

Rockitman, I know what its like to have people against you on here. I had a 'lively' discussion with some agents about using agents and then half the board seemed to be after me. lol.

People, this is a discussion board. When people ask a question, you should reply within the context of the question. Keep things on topic and all that.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:12 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by knockoff nige
Rockitman, I know what its like to have people against you on here. I had a 'lively' discussion with some agents about using agents and then half the board seemed to be after me. lol.

People, this is a discussion board. When people ask a question, you should reply within the context of the question. Keep things on topic and all that.
Thanks. I think the reason Kalenge hasn't responded is that we've all contemplated doing something we shouldn't from stealing penny sweets to... well, I won't go there! If contemplating was a crime then we'd all be guilty wouldn't we.

There's a huge difference between contemplating doing something and actually doing it.

Now, can anyone help me with my original question?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 1:46 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I have just closed one argument about debt, can you try and keep this thread to the original question.

Thanks
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Australia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond reputeAustralia_bound? has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rockitman
Thanks. I think the reason Kalenge hasn't responded is that we've all contemplated doing something we shouldn't from stealing penny sweets to... well, I won't go there! If contemplating was a crime then we'd all be guilty wouldn't we.

There's a huge difference between contemplating doing something and actually doing it.

Now, can anyone help me with my original question?
Yes lots on here who could help. But with your previous posts maybe the are choosing not to!
Think a few found your comments about not needing to steal money and just being curious if you could get away with it a bit hard to swallow.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 7:25 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Australia_bound?
Yes lots on here who could help. But with your previous posts maybe the are choosing not to!
Think a few found your comments about not needing to steal money and just being curious if you could get away with it a bit hard to swallow.
Thanks very much for the info. Thought I might have ruffled a few feathers yesterday. I'm sure there are other ways to find out!

Thanks again.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 8:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rockitman
Thanks very much for the info. Thought I might have ruffled a few feathers yesterday. I'm sure there are other ways to find out!

Thanks again.
Don't worry mate.
Yes your views on credit card debt weren't my cup of tea , but you're entitled to say what you like without it getting personal.
Hope there's someone out there who can help you.
Nick
x
Old May 1st 2008, 4:11 am
Just Joined

Anyone?
Old May 1st 2008, 4:24 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Well a very quick look at the AIM website indicates 600 - see http://www.aim.com.au/migration/criteria.html
Old May 1st 2008, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

louie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond reputelouie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by louie
Well a very quick look at the AIM website indicates 600 - see http://www.aim.com.au/migration/criteria.html
On second thoughts, maybe not. That page refers to being a managing director OR a senior manager in an organisation with more than 600 employees.

Sorry, I don't know.