Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

the man from TRA he say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

the man from TRA he say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Jul 24th 2007, 3:49 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of
Default the man from TRA he say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok the lady from tra but I'm too happy to split hairs just one more hurdle to go then it's look out australia.
Old Jul 24th 2007, 5:46 am
BE Enthusiast

maisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to beholdmaisey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: the man from TRA he say yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say congratulations thats the hardest bit done, now the visa and the long wait!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:44 am
UK to Brissy - August 07

smoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nicesmoggieswilltravel is just really nice

HI PAul30

Could I ask when you sent yours in, OH is going crazy waiting. Ours was posted on 18th June.

Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:48 am
Beach Bum

Location: living it large on the beautiful Mornington Penninsula
paul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud ofpaul30 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by smoggieswilltravel
HI PAul30

Could I ask when you sent yours in, OH is going crazy waiting. Ours was posted on 18th June.

sent mine on 28th june got my letter today saying I was succesful

Last edited by paul30; Jul 24th 2007 at 6:58 am. Reason: misspelling
Old Jul 24th 2007, 6:49 am
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Its a brilliant feeling congratulations, now on to the next bit.

Joex
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:48 am
Forum Regular

liverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really niceliverpool12 is just really nice

Well done mate

Join the rest of us now in the Visa waiting game !!
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:50 am
you lucky, lucky b'stard!

tomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud oftomy2tums has much to be proud of

Well done dude, thats the hard bit over..
Old Jul 24th 2007, 8:55 am
Just Joined

onion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by paul30
ok the lady from tra but I'm too happy to split hairs just one more hurdle to go then it's look out australia.
hi paul i am just about to apply to the tra.
how in depth was your application
cheers in advance