Wikiposts

Making a PLE

Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Making a PLE

Is it possible for me to make a PLE myself? I have hired an agent who is doing my application.

If I make a PLE to DIAC, will the reply be sent to my email id if I provide it in doing so or will the reply be still sent to the agent's mail id?

And am I the authorised recipient as it is my application?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Making a PLE

Originally Posted by uppalpankaj
Is it possible for me to make a PLE myself? I have hired an agent who is doing my application.

If I make a PLE to DIAC, will the reply be sent to my email id if I provide it in doing so or will the reply be still sent to the agent's mail id?

if you are using an agent and have signed the right to contact DIAC to the agent, then only the agent could receive the communications from DIAC.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

^^So in this case do you mean to say that even if I make a PLE myself, then i will not be replied and the agent will only be sent the reply?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:20 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

^^So in this case do you mean to say that even if I make a PLE myself, then i will not be replied and the agent will only be sent the reply?
Yes thats right. You have nominated the agent to act on your behalf and so that is who DIAC will deal with.
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:40 pm
Just Joined

Cots is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ask what a PLE is????
Old Jun 29th 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

Post Lodgement Enquiry.

Now my problem is that my agent is not too helpful. In this case, is there any other way with which I can come to know about the status of my application?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Lodgement Enquiry.

Now my problem is that my agent is not too helpful. In this case, is there any other way with which I can come to know about the status of my application?
you can certainly choose to change the communication to be sent to you.
lots of folks in this forum have done that.

you can see this below thread for further info about how to do it:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=603463

you can also do a search on this forum and get more information
Old Jun 30th 2009, 12:43 am
Just Joined

anilmax is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Lodgement Enquiry.

if you want to know the status of your application and you want to receive mails regarding that then you need to fill the form 1193 and send it to the concerned deparement. This form can be downloaded from the www.immi.gov.au site
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:27 am
Axe
Forum Regular

Axe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud ofAxe has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cots
a PLE is from the devil's bum!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:48 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a ton for replying to my query.

I recently came to know that the agent is not registered in MARA. Infact, she forwards the application to a registered MARA agent. This is also causing delay in the processing of the application. To cancel the agent, I need to give the name and other details of the MARA registered agent along with my application details to DIAC which this agent will not provide me with. I only have my TRN. Is it possible for me to cancel the agent without supplying these details anyhow?
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks a ton for replying to my query.

I recently came to know that the agent is not registered in MARA. Infact, she forwards the application to a registered MARA agent. This is also causing delay in the processing of the application. To cancel the agent, I need to give the name and other details of the MARA registered agent along with my application details to DIAC which this agent will not provide me with. I only have my TRN. Is it possible for me to cancel the agent without supplying these details anyhow?
The "agent" won't provide you with details of your agent? Ridiculous!

Anyway, looking at Form 956, I don't see why you need this. Providing the TRN number looks to be sufficient.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 4:19 pm
Forum Regular

vandm is an unknown quantity at this point

what u can do is give ur agents authorised mail id as recipient in the PLE and ask ur agent to forward to ur mail id whatever reply DIAC sends. i have done it that way. earlier i had given my mail id but i got a reply from DIAC that i was not authorised. that doesnt mean u send PLE's every other day as it will only increase DIAC's work load and delay the whole process. send a PLE once every month.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 8:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

all you need download form 956 & 1193 fill all details and send it DIAC either by mail or post

You will be terminating your agent in a week time
Old Jun 30th 2009, 9:42 pm
Wow 2yrs in Oz!

Location: Liverpool to Townsville via North America & the Middle East!
The_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud ofThe_Griswolds has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Cots
Purposely
Liquidate
Effort

In a lot of cases on this forum people needlessly lodge PLE's which takes resource away from other tasks.