British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Mail from sponsoring state: asking for clarification (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/mail-sponsoring-state-asking-clarification-590212/)

emdshos Feb 9th 2009 5:40 am

Mail from sponsoring state: asking for clarification

Hi All,
I have applied for 176 application on December 2008 after getting sponsorship from a state. Recently my sponsoring state sent a mail to me and asking for clarification regarding my nominated occupation. (please note that my nominated occupation and job title is not same but the duties are similar)
Can you please guess what does it really mean? What's the sign? Is this bad thing? or is this a query from the case officer to my sponsoring state? I'm really afraid!

Can you please share your views?

Thank you!

Zambia Feb 9th 2009 5:41 am

Re: Mail from sponsoring state: asking for clarification

Originally Posted by emdshos (Post 7265303)
Hi All,
I have applied for 176 application on December 2008 after getting sponsorship from a state. Recently my sponsoring state sent a mail to me and asking for clarification regarding my nominated occupation. (please note that my nominated occupation and job title is not same but the duties are similar)
Can you please guess what does it really mean? What's the sign? Is this bad thing? or is this a query from the case officer to my sponsoring state? I'm really afraid!

Thank you!

I can see their confusion , best you write to them and explain.

emdshos Feb 9th 2009 5:46 am

Originally Posted by Zambia (Post 7265307)
I can see their confusion , best you write to them and explain.

Sorry! I forgot to mention: they told that the question is coming from DIAC.

Zambia Feb 9th 2009 6:19 am

Answer will still be the same ?
Have they given you a format to reply?

emdshos Feb 9th 2009 6:28 am

Originally Posted by Zambia (Post 7265380)
Answer will still be the same ?
Have they given you a format to reply?

Thanks Zambia for your reply.
No, they didn't provide any format, just a single sentence mail.
any other direction?

Zambia Feb 9th 2009 6:57 am

Originally Posted by emdshos (Post 7265399)
Thanks Zambia for your reply.
No, they didn't provide any format, just a single sentence mail.
any other direction?

In that case just email them back explain your circumstance

glen64 Feb 9th 2009 11:54 am

What is your job titile and what is your nominated occupation??

welshtony Feb 9th 2009 12:40 pm

Hi All,

Thank you!

Unusual that DIAC would question a State Sponsorship - advise the State that you got recognised in their in demand listed occupation and that you jave skilsl to work in that occupation - assuming this is the case. As for DIAC, they do not need any experience in the occupation nor any closely related experience unless you need 10 points to make the 90 for State sponsorship ?

Best ring up the State and clarify before responding in writing.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896

emdshos Feb 9th 2009 4:05 pm

Originally Posted by welshtony (Post 7266449)
Unusual that DIAC would question a State Sponsorship - advise the State that you got recognised in their in demand listed occupation and that you jave skilsl to work in that occupation - assuming this is the case. As for DIAC, they do not need any experience in the occupation nor any closely related experience unless you need 10 points to make the 90 for State sponsorship ?

Best ring up the State and clarify before responding in writing.

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896

Thanks Tony for your reply!
I have already explained the situation to them by a reply.
Anyways, I'll be back to you if there is any further query.

Ramzi Feb 10th 2009 6:34 am

Hi All,

Thank you!

Hi,

Is your nominated ocupation same for both sponsorship and DIAC application? It must be same and hope you meet this requirement!!

emdshos Feb 10th 2009 7:03 am

Originally Posted by Ramzi (Post 7269780)
Hi,

Is your nominated ocupation same for both sponsorship and DIAC application? It must be same and hope you meet this requirement!!

Yes Ramzi!
My nominated occupation is same for sponsorship and main application.
Let's see how they are accepting my explanation!