THE MAGIC EMAIL

Old Mar 26th 2012, 7:53 am
dsn
Forum Regular

dsn is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking THE MAGIC EMAIL

As expected GRANT NOTIFICATION LETTER received on 23 Mar 2012.This day is always a special day for PAKISTANIS, history created on that day & now a very special day for me!

I want to thanks all the members of BE.I m a silent reader of this forum & from the starts to the end it helps a lot.

regards

Danish
Old Mar 26th 2012, 9:03 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THE MAGIC EMAIL

Originally Posted by dsn

As expected GRANT NOTIFICATION LETTER received on 23 Mar 2012.This day is always a special day for PAKISTANIS, history created on that day & now a very special day for me!

I want to thanks all the members of BE.I m a silent reader of this forum & from the starts to the end it helps a lot.

regards

Danish
Congratulations!
Old Mar 26th 2012, 9:22 am
Forum Regular

joojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to alljoojay is a name known to all

Congrats
Old Mar 26th 2012, 10:29 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dsn

regards

Danish
congrats, when and where moving?
Old Mar 27th 2012, 9:48 am
Forum Regular

ahmedEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dsn

regards

Danish
Congratulations
Old Mar 27th 2012, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ahmedEE
Congratulations
Congratulations..
Old Mar 29th 2012, 7:48 am
dsn
Forum Regular

Question Re: THE MAGIC EMAIL

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
congrats, when and where moving?
PERTH IN AUG 2012 INSHALLAH.

What air line you used shafaqat?
Any other suggestion before leaving?

Thanks

Danish
Old Mar 29th 2012, 9:56 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by dsn
PERTH IN AUG 2012 INSHALLAH.

What air line you used shafaqat?
Any other suggestion before leaving?

Thanks

Danish
i used emirates via dubai. Call IMO for tickets, get all documents with you specially if you have birth certificate and if you need more info join my skype network
Old Mar 29th 2012, 10:10 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice

Congrats...
Old Mar 31st 2012, 6:39 pm
Just Joined

Aus_NSS will become famous soon enough

congrates paste the letter we all want to SEE how it looks .........
Old Mar 31st 2012, 6:52 pm

mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Aus_NSS
congrates paste the letter we all want to SEE how it looks .........
I certainly don't. I don't think you can claim that 'we all' want to see it.

It doesn't matter what it looks like. It won't affect anyone's cases, and I don't think it's a good idea to paste a personal letter onto a public forum.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 3:30 am
dsn
Forum Regular

Thumbs up Re: THE MAGIC EMAIL

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
I certainly don't. I don't think you can claim that 'we all' want to see it.

It doesn't matter what it looks like. It won't affect anyone's cases, and I don't think it's a good idea to paste a personal letter onto a public forum.
Mrs Green Star..

Well & rightly said.
Old Apr 2nd 2012, 3:46 am

Originally Posted by dsn
Mrs Green Star..

Well & rightly said.
Thanks

I was about to congratulate you on your grant again - I'd forgotten that I'd already done it! I must stop surfing the forum at gone 4.30 am!

Oh well, congrats again!
Old Apr 4th 2012, 10:22 am
dsn
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
Thanks

I was about to congratulate you on your grant again - I'd forgotten that I'd already done it! I must stop surfing the forum at gone 4.30 am!

Oh well, congrats again!
tHANKS a lotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Old Apr 12th 2012, 7:09 am
dsn
Forum Regular

Talking Re: THE MAGIC EMAIL

Last but not least!!

I got my passports back with visa stamped today.

rgds

dan