long wait after medicals

Old May 12th 2005, 2:52 pm
Just Joined

rockwood22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default long wait after medicals

hi to all,
its been three months i have sent my medicals but no reply from DIMIA and i am pre july applicant applied under 136 skilled. should i send follow up email to my CO what should i do. are there any body in same situation
thanks
Old May 12th 2005, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

eagle1235 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: long wait after medicals

Originally Posted by rockwood22
hi to all,
its been three months i have sent my medicals but no reply from DIMIA and i am pre july applicant applied under 136 skilled. should i send follow up email to my CO what should i do. are there any body in same situation
thanks

Hi rockwood

Where r u from? It has been 5 months medicals and no response yet.

regards
eagle
Old May 12th 2005, 9:46 pm
Forum Regular

mfarouk has a spectacular aura aboutmfarouk has a spectacular aura aboutmfarouk has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: long wait after medicals

Originally Posted by eagle1235
Hi rockwood

Where r u from? It has been 5 months medicals and no response yet.

regards
eagle
me tooooooo, almost 3 months
Old May 13th 2005, 4:15 am
Just Joined

cuhu is an unknown quantity at this point

hi to all,
thanks
me too. I contact with my agent and they told me that DIMA always refuse to answer any inquiry.

Please share your information if you have any response from them
Old May 13th 2005, 5:09 am
Just Joined

HPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
Same problem here. Applied February 2004, 2 month 1/2 since medicals sent and no reply yet. My agent adviced me also not to inquiry DIMIA regarding the status of my application. In his view, 3-4 months waiting period after meds is common. In case this period elapses, maybe we will contact DIMIA.

Success.

PS: I am from Romania (Europe), don't know the region but I suppose is number 2.
Old May 13th 2005, 7:45 am
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough

that really scare me!!!! Why it has taken so long for your applications? I just sent off mine a week ago and very worried about it. What regions for your applications?
I also has the same situation as my agent aways refuse to contact my CO. I have requested my agent to send a polite message asking if my CO received my meds but he has never done that for me.
I wish we will get the result within this month.
Cheers,

Originally Posted by HPOP
Hi,
Same problem here. Applied February 2004, 2 month 1/2 since medicals sent and no reply yet. My agent adviced me also not to inquiry DIMIA regarding the status of my application. In his view, 3-4 months waiting period after meds is common. In case this period elapses, maybe we will contact DIMIA.

Success.

PS: I am from Romania (Europe), don't know the region but I suppose is number 2.
Old May 13th 2005, 8:44 am
Just Joined

HPOP is an unknown quantity at this point

One week ago? Then you don't have to worry. Just trust your agent. I understood from the forum that is not a good thing to "DIMIA, what's my status?". Maybe we wait long because, who knows, there are a plenty of "DIMIA, what's my status?" people that interfere with the normal processing job.

Success.
Old May 13th 2005, 9:58 am
Sha

hi to all,
not new to this forum! i am pre-july sent medicals in oct 2004 new news
from CO. not using agent. i sent the mail to CO abt the status no reply
from him. i am from region 2
so all of u just chill out for a while ;)
sha
p.s. i hope no wait for long like me

Old May 13th 2005, 12:48 pm
Forum Regular

sunnybeach will become famous soon enoughsunnybeach will become famous soon enough
Angry Re: long wait after medicals

I did ask my agent to contact my CO if my CO have got my meds since March'05 but he refused to do that. The reason that I asked him to make sure about my meds sending to CO because the panel doctor did a little mistake about writing wrong post code of ASPC mailing address. Moreover, the written address that the panel doctor sent off was ASPC's PO Box.
However, my agent didn't do it for me anyway.
Cheers,

Originally Posted by HPOP
Hi,

Success.

Old May 13th 2005, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

Jaspal singh is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Sha
hi to all,
not new to this forum! i am pre-july sent medicals in oct 2004 new news
from CO. not using agent. i sent the mail to CO abt the status no reply
from him. i am from region 2
so all of u just chill out for a while
sha
p.s. i hope no wait for long like me
My medicals & PCC send Nov 2004, now more than 6 months & no news. I did write to ASPC enquiring about my status but no news yet. Can anyone tell me, will my medicals & PCC expire soon?
JASPI
Old May 13th 2005, 2:13 pm

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnybeach
I did ask my agent to contact my CO if my CO have got my meds since March'05 but he refused to do that. The reason that I asked him to make sure about my meds sending to CO because the panel doctor did a little mistake about writing wrong post code of ASPC mailing address. Moreover, the written address that the panel doctor sent off was ASPC's PO Box.
However, my agent didn't do it for me anyway.
Cheers,
Surely your agent works for you so if you instruct him to do something he should do it
Old May 13th 2005, 2:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Jaspal singh
My medicals & PCC send Nov 2004, now more than 6 months & no news. I did write to ASPC enquiring about my status but no news yet. Can anyone tell me, will my medicals & PCC expire soon?
JASPI
When did you do your medicals and get your PCC? Medicals are good for 12 months from the date you take them and PCCs are also good for 12 months (typically). The main issue will be if you get close to the 12 month mark you will get a very short time to validate your visa as you need to validate before either your medical or PCC expire. If you got your PCC on Nov 1st, 2004 for example and did your medical Nov 15th, 2004 then you would need to validate your visa prior to October 31st, 2005 as the PCC would expire on Nov 1st, 2005. If you get close to the deadline you can re-do the PCC or med (or both) to extend the validation date, but this needs to be done prior to the visa being granted. Once they grant the visa with a validation date you can't usually change that date.

Cheers,
Brian
Old May 13th 2005, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

hi to all,
thanks
Just hang in there, things will happen soon.
I had to do medicals twice cos the first one expired as I waited on one of the two PCC for more than a year.

All the best. Cheers.
Old May 14th 2005, 7:48 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Hang in there........i'm sure it wont be too long for you now

hi to all,
thanks