London Expo

Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:10 am
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice
Default Re: London Expo

Originally Posted by johnknight001
simon
i guess im lucky, mine is 3 and he does as he is told (most of time). biggest issue is the grandparents, i had the whole cant belive you will take MY grandson away, they do not understand it is our life and we have to live it. Out of interest have you got your unvented ticket or solar energy, i hear these can be popular in aus.
john
John,
Haven't told anybody anything about Australia, and won't until we know for definite but we will get a tough ride from friends and family.
I've been looking at the two to see what's involved also groundsource heating systems. Didn't get finished until after 9.30 last night, but was talking with a customer who's moving and looking at the solar unvented hot water and groundsource heating. I've done a bit of reading up on it so could answer their questions.
Also been reading up on water recovery systems and recycling grey water. Interesting stuff.
Simon.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 7:51 am
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

simon
we told them due to giving them time to adjust, it may take some time. i have loads of info on the stuff if you need any sent, we have a renewable energy center here at college. we run short courses all the time. let me no if you need any. I was also looking at any courses i could do prior to going to aus. i spoke to a college in cairns for info on possible home study courses relevant for licensing there. i have a mate loking as well.
john
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:56 am
Forum Regular

Yogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant futureYogi Bear has a brilliant future

Hi Everyone,

Got my invite today. I thought the IT people where not being invited. Check your email guys and gals.

Yogi
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Yogi Bear
Hi Everyone,

Got my invite today. I thought the IT people where not being invited. Check your email guys and gals.

Yogi
Our's came today too!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 10:59 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

Me too.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:06 am
Forum Regular

Satch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to allSatch_Boogie is a name known to all

Mine came today as well. I am another one who thought IT people weren't being invited.
Old Mar 4th 2008, 11:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Flixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to allFlixy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
Mine came today as well. I am another one who thought IT people weren't being invited.
OH isn't in IT, he is a telephone engineer, so there is hope for others too
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

zimkeith is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, ours came today too!!!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

jo1304 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by johnknight001
i emailed them direct and was informed that invites will be sent shortly!!!
I emailed them to enquire and was advised they were hoping to get all the invites out on the 3rd March. My husband got his this morning.yipee
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Satch_Boogie
Hiya,

Mine came today too, they must have sent out all the IT ones together!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Off 2 Oz
Hiya,

Mine came today too, they must have sent out all the IT ones together!

Forgot to say, anyone going down from Scotland?
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:04 pm
Just Joined

Forgot to say, anyone going down from Scotland?
yip my husband is flying from scotland, will probably book a flight tonight from Glasgow or Prestwick, whichever will be the cheapest
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:09 pm
Forum Regular

Ive just been on looking at flights from Glasgow, Ryanair are the cheapest I can see. I was going to go down with hubbie but dont want to be milling about while he is at Expo and flights aren't as cheap as they had been , will just stay here and send him off with a list of questions
Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:16 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

To those who haven't received an invite, there is another Expo on 12 & 13 April in London Olympia. I think it will be a similar thing, with agencies & so on - we're going to that & thinking of taking the kids because there will be reps from the schools there. (Apparently)
Tickets for this one are £12.50 each, free for under 18's

http://www.expo-australia.com/

Old Mar 4th 2008, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

Ive just been on looking at flights from Glasgow, Ryanair are the cheapest I can see. I was going to go down with hubbie but dont want to be milling about while he is at Expo and flights aren't as cheap as they had been , will just stay here and send him off with a list of questions
yes i was thinking the same, that we could go as a family for the weekend but I can think of better places to take 2 young children than the city of london. The flights are not as cheap as i though either, my husband has ba miles so he is going to try and get a flight.
What is it your husband does?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.