London Expo

Old Feb 28th 2008, 2:38 pm
snɐןɔ ʎʇıuɐs

GarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond reputeGarryP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: London Expo

Originally Posted by badassbrickie
i received our invite today so your hould be following shortly
Just got the invite.

Suggest you check out the seminar schedule before booking a time. I didn't :-(
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

Just got our invite - we cant register time until 5th march apparently!! though Im pretty sure DH wont go as partners arent allowed, and cant imagine him having the patience alone!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

badassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to allbadassbrickie is a name known to all

were the same, in our relationship im the brains and hes the brawn!

dont think he would know what he was going there for

i might give him a list of questions just be be safe
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice

not heard anything yet, but no partners is a bit stupid
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Gonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to beholdGonnago is a splendid one to behold

lol glad its not only me. he would prob ask questions like, how much is a pint and do the girls all walk around in bikinis all the time
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

I just got an invite and booked my slot, earlier I nearly posted that if I got an invite I would run naked down the street singing God Save the Queen but glad I didn't now
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

nickynush will become famous soon enough

Got ours too

You need to book time BY 5th March not ON so if you do want to go book your time slot before Weds.

I'm off to compile a list of questions for hubby to ask and instructions on how to get there - and then how to get home again!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

oops glad you told me that - i was half reading it.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

how is everyone else doing this - if we want sat and we are going SA which is two do we book for 1.30?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

angel659 is an unknown quantity at this point

Got ours too. I have to say rather surprised considering my husband has not finished his CIMA yet. He has stated what level he is studying and that he has been working as a qualified by experience Accountant for the last 5 years. Strange.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Hiya, did your invite come by post or email. I doublt we will get one because not MODL but live in hope
Old Feb 28th 2008, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

zimkeith is an unknown quantity at this point

Can I ask what occupations have been invited? OH is in IT so not on MODL so I guess it's a long shot?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Scarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really niceScarlett1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gonnago
how is everyone else doing this - if we want sat and we are going SA which is two do we book for 1.30?
Im interested in SA and I booked for 2pm which I presume is the slot starting time until 3pm
Old Feb 28th 2008, 4:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

johnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to alljohnknight001 is a name known to all

got mine, all booked!!
will have to make sure the wife makes a list for me to ask, would not want to ask about the beer prices
Old Feb 28th 2008, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

graemestuart99 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm in - yipee - maybe there is a need for ICT teachers in Victoria - woo hoo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.